News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

cool interview

Previous topic - Next topic

blaktatt

... with astral traveler, Albert Taylor on "Coast to Coast AM" with Art Bell

http://youtu.be/Zq59XkJFjE0

pondini

awesome interview! i heard the interview albert had with george noory about a year ago, but this one might be better. i agree with everything he says. you would think that albert was a protege of tom campbell's, but this interview was done 6 years before tom's 'Big T.O.E.' was published.

thanks for the link:)

pondini

just a quick bump to this thread. i'm hoping more people get a chance to listen to it. it really is that good!

blaktatt

thanks for the bump, pondini... cuz' it is a bit difficult to get peoples attention on here sometimes

Lionheart

People do read these messages and view these videos, they just wish to stay in the shadows. I made a post awhile ago about Wanderers, over 100 people have viewed it and 0 people have replied to it. All I wanted them to do was think outside the box for a change and if any of them actually did the Wanderer's Test, then I definitely achieved my goal.

rain_88

Quote from: Lionheart on January 18, 2012, 01:25:02
People do read these messages and view these videos, they just wish to stay in the shadows. I made a post awhile ago about Wanderers, over 100 people have viewed it and 0 people have replied to it. All I wanted them to do was think outside the box for a change and if any of them actually did the Wanderer's Test, then I definitely achieved my goal.

Hey ya!

I took the test and scored 44. So I guess I'm not a Wanderer :/.... But I was wandering about how usable that test was. I can't help but feel that it isn't well assembled because you can quickly figure out it's pattern so it can be easily influenced subconsciously :). (It will reassure you of whatever you think about yourself).
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

scout

I'm about half way through the interview. It's good stuff. The callers make me giggle a little. I'm learning about all kinds of things!  :-o

Szaxx

Hi,
Nearly half way and enjoying this interesting vid.

98 on that test, should I phone home...?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

rain_88

Yeah, feel free to do it .). I hope you still know how to use that finger!
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

Brothajeff

Nice! I'll have a listen to it while I'm at work tomorrow. Thanks!