Crystals to help achieve astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyknock

Hello,

What crystals does anyone use to assist in achieving astral projection?

Thanks.

Volgerle

Astrophyllite, Moldavite, Apophyllite

Black Tourmaline (Schorl) for protection and grounding of the body

LoLmart

It is good to have different crystals attached (touching the skin) to their corresponding chakra. Every chakra is connected to a gland because glands store microcrystals, which amplify the energy at that place. So my advice is to research the type of crystals stored within the different glands and then buy the corresponding crystals and meditate with them while they are on your skin. So, if the pineal gland has quartz - put quartz on your forehead to amplify the receiving frequencies and the energy flow of the chakra. I have not researched this deeply but you can e-mail David Sereda, he knows a lot about this stuff and he is a scientist who tests this stuff and is an expert Astral Projector. Tell me what you find, I am lazy to do this :).

blis

I've found iolite lets me stay out for ages without waking up.

If you're just looking for your first non-physical experience you might try sleeping with a quartz point pointing into your crown chakra. Its unlikely to give you quality out of body experiences but the energy from it can make some weird stuff happen.

AteBits

QuoteAstrophyllite, Moldavite, Apophyllite
I dont know why, but this made me so hyped up that I have to buy some today after work. Sometimes you just have to follow your intuition.

AteBits

I cannot find Apophyllite in my country so I have to order that. is there anything I hould think about when ordering? Like the size or color of it?

Volgerle

I'm not an expert myself. I'd go for a clear one but a green one could be fine too if you're into nature (spirits).

I recommend reading up sth here and then decide. (I ordered mine also via ebay).

http://books.google.de/books?id=-46X8VXHA_UC&pg=PA45&dq=Apophyllite+Book+Of+Stones&hl=de&sa=X&ei=4QK2UNKfLYfssgaA7oCIBQ&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Apophyllite%20Book%20Of%20Stones&f=false

AteBits

Well I found that Apophyllite was actually in teh store Im going to but I have to order Astrophyllite from e-bay. So I ordered this, quite large piece. http://www.ebay.com/itm/190749408176?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Its a beutifull piece IMO.

The clear Apophyllite is what Im looking for I think.

Volgerle

Be careful with the Astrophyllite, especially if you use it to activate your 'chakra column of light'. Just tonight I had another energy-moving experience which wasn't too pleasant. It also makes you face your 'inner demons', which is a kind of cleansing I suppose, but not always pleasant when experienced. So it is really a double-edged sword.

AteBits

Well if it does make me face my daemons, its meant to, but thank you for the heads up :) I meditated just now with the crystals I got today and the one thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary was a increased level of energy. I had alot more energy than I usually do and also I had much easier to stay focused. The ones I got hold of today was Apophyllite, Iolite, Black Tourmaline and Moldavite. I had to roder the Astropphyllite as I mentioned earlier so when it arrives I will test it together with the others.

Moldavite was freaking expensive.. and the are apparently rare too. I just bought a tiny piece for about $15 i think (roughly translated from my currency to $ in my head). I will buy a larger piece in the future I think but it really is expensive...

One question, how do you hold a large piece of Apophyllite during meditation? :) And also, I put my smaller pieces on top of the Apophyllite, what do you do? (Im sitting up).

Volgerle

I'm mostly lying during meditation. I have one crystal hanging around my neck anyway, but I change them regularly. I remember putting the Apophyllite on the head (front, 6th chakra) when lying down for meditation and somehow felt higher vibrations after a while. It's awesome.

I held two little Moldavites in my hands once and felt them 'pulsing' (not my own pulse) and then I did not feel my hands anymore.  :? 8-)

Normally I "use" crystals during sleep, either to project from sleep or half-sleep, or to have better dream-recall or influence content.

I am experimenting all the time, that's why I cannot give a lot of 'set' rules. It changes from time to time.

Currently I have the Tourmaline (grounding and safety, although the latter is again a little questionable since last night) at the foot of my bed. Then I wear different crystals around my neck. On the top of my head I have a crystal dangling next to my highest chakra. Often it is the Amethyst or the Astrophyllite.

Sometimes I used Moldavites under the pillow or in a little leather bag around my neck too (sometimes with other crystals). It gave me interesting dreams and good dream recall for a while.

Sarahinthesky

I was at a rock and gem show this summer and asked for something to help me with astral projection, more so to help with fear and anxiety.  She recommended muscovite with black tourmaline.  Its a beautiful stone and I do find comfort in it being close by at night, but that might be a placebo effect. 
It feels so good to breathe the air
Another spin around the sun
On this speck of light in the universe
The gift of love is there for everyone

eskimoswim

can anyone recommend a good online store for crystals? i've found several but prices vary like crazy and i'd rather buy from somewhere with a good reputation and easy navigation.

AteBits

uhsumdumboy

Well I'm  still new to this all.

That being said, last night I had a remarkable experience using 1 amethyst, and 1 tigers eye manala (is that what its called?) you know, or greek worry beads some call them

the reason i used amethyst is because it cleanses negative energy, and it helps in dream/astral recall

the reasons i used tiger's eye is it also is really good for cleansing negative energy ( you can never bee too safe) not only that it promotes positive energy, its also both uplifting and grounding (according to a website i referenced)

last night i did energy work with both of them in my left hand over my heart and i had an interesting experience.

Dreamshards

There has been times when Amethyst is way too powerful for me, it's almost nauseating, but it has helped me quite a bit in channeling energy through my third eye. I heard long ago that It was supposed to aid in astral travel but I have only had one experience with it beside me. Most of the time Tiger's eye is too subtle for me to feel anything. Carnelian works wonders for me, always has, with whatever my intentions are. To each his own right?

Astral-Trea

Quote from: AteBits on November 28, 2012, 13:29:39
Well if it does make me face my daemons, its meant to, but thank you for the heads up :) I meditated just now with the crystals I got today and the one thing I noticed that was out of the ordinary was a increased level of energy. I had alot more energy than I usually do and also I had much easier to stay focused. The ones I got hold of today was Apophyllite, Iolite, Black Tourmaline and Moldavite. I had to roder the Astropphyllite as I mentioned earlier so when it arrives I will test it together with the others.

Moldavite was freaking expensive.. and the are apparently rare too. I just bought a tiny piece for about $15 i think (roughly translated from my currency to $ in my head). I will buy a larger piece in the future I think but it really is expensive...

One question, how do you hold a large piece of Apophyllite during meditation? :) And also, I put my smaller pieces on top of the Apophyllite, what do you do? (Im sitting up).

I found Moldavite to be crazy expensive locally also and paid way more than that for a small piece. But i found onlne you can get it cheaper.. Just becareful cause some people are selling fake ones on ebay.. Its easy to tell though, moldavite isnt a green piece of glass with air bubbles in it. LOL

Dreamshards

I just bought a piece of Astrophyllite from spiritcrystalcavern.com. I bought it from there ebay but they have ones listed on their website as well. They are a really good price and have some beautiful crystal pieces. The astrophyllite I bought is a palm stone and also very beautiful. I am excited to try it out tonight.

eskimoswim

went into a local shop today and bought a really nice piece of moldavite, apophyllite, and a "spiritual journeys" package that the owners put together with a dalmation jasper, howlite, kyanite, labradorite, and quartz.