Date: October 22, 2007 - The Bravest Face (Validation)

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Date: October 22, 2007
Time:  10:15 AM – 10:20 AM
Subject: The Bravest Face

Author:  David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007
www.invisiblelight.us

OBE Journal (Validation)

I started tracking validations, coincidences, and synchronicities since July 14, 2005 based on my out-of-body experiences (OBEs). Here are the results as of October 23, 2007—broken down into three categories:

Classification Type   Sub-Total    

Validation   26
Synchronicity   14
Coincidence   16

Total   56

This is not the first time that I have had an out-of-body experience, which validates physical and spiritual correlation. In this particular experience there is no question or doubt that can be argued as "coincidence". With careful precision of video and audio recording, there is honesty and allowing the experience to naturally occur. My detailed accounts are hard to ignore or suggest that it's a brain fabrication of just lucky odds.

Many people that I communicate with about the research of OBEs ask if our consciousness survives physical death. I find that we try to put the scientific "prove it to me" hat on and ask for proof, when the skeptic should be proving it for one's self. Being open with a sincere heart and doing the work one's self is the key to success that will unlock that question. I have invested over twenty years to this research and state with confidence we will survive physical death.

October 2007 had not been the greatest for projecting in comparison to last year. I was able to project twenty five times in October 2006 and, this October, I was barely able to pull three OBEs out of the hat. There has been a lack of energy, due to changes in work with computer upgrades and recovering from this last summer's house projects.

No matter how many experiences one has, quality rules over quantity. In this experience that I will share, I was able to video tape, communicate with my three Scottish Terriers "Leroy Brown, Kya, and Spirit" and obtain an OBE precognitive validation.

A few weeks ago, I asked for a sign, turning inward with prayer and honesty. I didn't go looking for the sign, as it arrived unconditional this month and found me. The first sign occurred where my wife, Katie, and I met a couple attending a Christian workshop where there were metaphysical instructors. The second sign arrived when Katie and I were driving with the GPS guide "Tom Tom" to the metaphysical instructor's home address. We didn't arrive at the location intended, but at a foster care home called St. John's in Grand Rapids, Michigan. My wife had a volunteer assignment a week before at St. John's home but unfortunately this assignment was cancelled. We eventually found the metaphysical instructor's home, just a quarter mile down the road in a condominium park ironically having the same street name.

The sign that occurred this morning was an incredible gift and definitely left me stunned—receiving validation. A few days prior to this OBE, I was doing a radio interview on a show called APSR Productions and talking with the interviewer, 'Old Hip'. The question was asked from 'Old Hip' about videotaping your physical body during an OBE and how animals would respond. I explained to the radio host from past OBEs, I found on various occasions that my dogs would pick-up on my presence. They would start to bark and eventually this would lead to me being pulled back to the physical body.

So, this morning, I awakened early at 7:30AM to be with my wife, Katie, and see her off to work. It's been a long time since I have been up early and watching my wife leave for work. I decided to conduct this experiment with the video camera recorder aimed at my bed and inviting my Scottish terrier dog, 'Leroy Brown', to snooze with me while trying to achieve the OBE. I actually had no faith that anything would come of this since my energy was low and the lack of OBEs, this month, were bleak.

I went back to bed at 8:30AM and awakened at 10:24AM after a couple hours of sleeping. There were various times I would awake but immediately fall back to sleep. When the OBE false awakening finally occurred I didn't realize that I had projected. My thoughts at the time were sluggish, but very clear, conscious and alert. Upon awakening I noticed Leroy moving closer to me and I started to pet him and rub his tummy. I felt uncomfortable with Leroy because he was rolling around, moving closer and I did not want to rub any lower. In one motion, I rose to my feet with Leroy noticing the other two dogs, Kya and Spirit, running ahead of me. All three dogs ran up the stairs from our basement bedroom into the front living room.

I followed the dogs and when I arrived immediately, I noticed one of the dogs, Spirit, urinated on the front living room carpet, which I wasn't too happy about. I let the dogs out for a bathroom break and to play in the backyard. When looking outside the house, it was raining, damp, cold, overcast and gloomy.

Turning away from the doorway, I traveled back into the kitchen looking at the dinner table. I was looking at my work schedule with days scribbled signifying being checked off. One particular day that I was looking at and thought to be the current day showed 3:00PM with writing underneath. I looked away from the paper and looked back at it still showing 3:00PM.

It still didn't register that I was out of body nor did I question my current status. I continued into the front living room watching the TV. I saw a stunt man sky-diving and landing on a jumbo jet cock-pit. Still, I didn't think much of it and made my way downstairs to the front door. Opening up the door and looking outside, I admired the beauty of the morning day, then immediately losing consciousness returning back to the body.

When I had awakened, I knew that I had projected, but took a little awhile to process the information. I narrated the experience while the video camera was still rolling and also to mp3 audio using the pocket PC. Along with checking on the dogs, Kya and Spirit, they were in the kennel and there were no signs of accidents. Last, it wasn't raining outside—only a bright sunny October morning with slight cloud coverage.

I found it interesting how my three Scottish terriers reacted during this experiment, especially, when no sounds were present inside or outside the house to arouse them. I reviewed the video tape, which I've documented the sequence of events below as followed:

Video Camera Taping Sequence:

08:30AM - 10:16AM
Drifted to sleep in the basement bedroom along with Leroy Brown, my Scottish Terrier dog.

10:16AM - 10:18:00
The first two minutes, no sounds are heard in the house or outside, only snoring at times.

10:18:05AM
Leroy Brown briefly awakens and returns back to sleep.

10:18:15AM
Ten seconds later, noises can be heard from the upstairs. The two dogs, Kya and Spirit, can be heard rattling the cage.

10:18:32AM
Leroy Brown finally wakes up from the other two dog's rattling the cage.

10:18:46AM
My head moves slightly.

10:19:12AM - 10:26:06AM
Awakened and narrated the OBE during video recording.

I tried once again going back to sleep and was able to project, but out of a dream becoming fully conscious of the spiritual world. In this particular experience my three Scottish Terrier dogs were not present. Geographically, I found myself riding down the street in a car, stopping at the neighbor's home next door to my parents 200 miles from my current home. I opened the door, let myself into the home and became conscious while looking at my hands, then losing it and returning back to the physical. Reviewing the video for this run, Leroy kept sleeping and the other two, Kya and Spirit, were quiet with no noises in the house.

October 24, 2007 ~ The next morning, I conducted the same experiment with Leroy on the bed and the two dogs, Kya and Spirit, upstairs in the kennel. Videotaping once again, I was trying to place my consciousness into the trance state for this session. I drifted in and out of consciousness, but for the most part the two dogs upstairs kept rattling the cage—making it difficult for me to enter the trance state.

After a couple hours, I gave up trying to project because the dogs were making too much noise upstairs, rattling the cage. I decided to separate the two dogs from each other—wanting to have Spirit upstairs and Kya downstairs. When I opened the door to the kennel and only trying to let Kya out, Spirit immediately pushed herself through the door and escaped. Now, both Kya and Spirit were running in the house away from me while I started to chase after them.

Kya and Spirit ran from the upstairs to the downstairs with me trailing five seconds behind. When I finally reached the bottom of the steps into the basement, I looked towards my left and saw the two dogs cornered. Immediately I noticed that Spirit urinated on the carpeted floor. Frozen with chills running down my spine, I remembered in the OBE, Spirit urinating on the floor. I walked up the steps to the front door opening to find that it was raining outside just like in the OBE—leaving me stunned and in complete awe, silently praying to God and giving praise for showing me this validation!

Key Findings & Comparisons of Physical & Spiritual Validation

•   Leroy, Kya, and Spirit did not bark during the OBE, but acknowledged a presence on video and audio recording.

•   Dogs ran up / down the stairs.

•   Spirit urinating on the carpet floor during the OBE.

•   The weather outside was raining during the OBE.

•   Second time that I projected, the dogs were not in the OBE or in contact with me.

•   Viewing the work schedule and reading the numbers which didn't change. The numbers remained static.

•   Five minutes before monitoring Leroy's, there were no sounds inside or outside the house.

•   Time and duration of the OBE were in close approximation of each other.

•   The OBE was natural, not controlled scientifically and false awakening.

•   The OBE was precognitive, catching a brief window into the future.

•   Fact – record keeping, being consistent, open, and honesty has proven results for past validations. This experience was not coincidence due to past proven record keeping.
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

David Warner

Ap Friends,

I should have the video completed with editing for review on my web site www.invisiblelight.us hopefully in the next day or two. Can't believe how long these thing take to edit...

Anyways, wanted to share this with the group - thought all would enjoy the study, experience and finding.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Stookie

As always, VERY interesting. Great observations. I think it would be easy for many to not notice the little details that act as validation. I really like the possible symbolism in seeing the the skydiver on the TV while OBE, like maybe it being a hint you were out of body or something.

David Warner

Stookie,

I think that I needed someone to hit me over the head with a bat to wake me. Not realizing I was already up and about.

This was probably one of the first times I was able to test with my dogs this event. I will and hope to have this completed next few days for the video. Glad I am not a editor - this work is tough!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

David Warner

Ap Friends,

Video, Document, and Un-Edited mp3 audio narration is on my web site for review.

A lot of work - but well worth the time and validate!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Kodemaster

Wow, this is great! It's like your "Real-time" OBE was actually a day ahead.

Thanks for posting :)

Jeni
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

David Warner

Kodemaster,

Not only being able to capture this event on video, narrating during the video and pocket pc after the experience having the precognitive. A definite impact and validation!

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us