Deceased Father pays me a visit the day after his death

Previous topic - Next topic

elbuscador

Warm Greetings All,

My Dad passed away Jan 12th of 2009. The next morning he paid me a visit. Now before I proceed I must explain that I have had quite a few psychic experiences in what I have heard called 'the twilight state'. That is the state where you can be asleep and then suddenly become super aware. All dream material is gone and it is just you and this quiet void. I needed to expain this before I proceeded with the story. So now I will proceed.

On Jan 13th of 2009 at around 9:30am I suddenly went from the sleep mode to the 'twilight state'. I heard my Dad say my name and then he proceeded to lie down and make contact with me. He was pressed against me, hugging me, and he had his hand on my shoulder (I was asleep on my stomach). He then told me that he loved me. I told him that I loved him too. I reached back with my hand and could feel the top of my Father's head and his hair. This of course was overwhelming and the experience ended.

Out of all the experiences that I have had (and I have had a few). This experience will always top the rest. I hope that when the time comes and your loved ones pass, that you are fortunate enough to have this experience also. It changes you.

Warm Regards

Stookie

okaykaykayli

thank you for sharing !
this gives me hope  :-D

philmon

:) Thank you for sharing, that is an absolutely astounding experience.

Star_gazer

Smoke me kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!

Mister Astral

"In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum."

KI Aura

That is phenomenal! I'm very happy you were able to have this experience. I'm not a crier but it brought tears to my eyes. Simply amazing.  :-)

jub jub

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

blackcat

Wow, great experience!  Maybe you were ready to see your father.  I do think often a visit from a past one can interrupt the healing process and bring back the pain again for those that aren't ready.  The visit is joy but the joy is fleeting and can be followed by a repeat of intense pain like losing the person all over again.  And so that is why I think often you do not see your past on loved ones until later, until you are more able to deal with it without reliving the crushing pain of loss all over again.  So I think its important that people ry not to feel bad if they don't see their loved ones right away.  I think its likely they wait to let you heal first so the visit will be less painful for both.  A big part of life is learning to move on from pain, as hard as that can often be. 
-Eva 
My blog of weird experiences:
http://www.realmcrawler.blogspot.com

Cool Jeweled dog collars:
http://www.starstuddedpets.com

KI Aura

I've read this thread a lot since posting in it... and it helps me out a lot right now..so seriously thank you. My friend died in a terrible car accident last night, and she was very close and dear to me. So I hope I will have an amazing event such as yours happen to me!

David Warner

Elbuscador and KI Aura,

Sorry to hear about your father and friend passing on.. Not a real good way to celebrate the new year...:( I lost my mom last March of 2008 and it is tough, I won't lie. Even after projecting so many times, I have mentioned this on radio shows that you need to heal first the physical before setting out and connecting to your loved in the spiritual.

I have had some beautiful experiences, educating, confirmed OBEs connecting with my mom. But I knew it was a temp band-aid patch and upon returning, it is tough and the wound is still open. Even though you KNOW that the loved one is in good hands and life does go on after physical transistion, still never a less I found myself needing a little more time to heal.

It isn't surprizing that many people that have experienced a current loss of family, friend, co-worker, animal that their attention is shifted and open for connection with the loved one. You would be astonished of the discussions of this.

Everyone's thoughts, energies, focus is on the person who had moved on and that connection of love is the bond for contact. It is the same with projecting, finding that connection to the trance state in order to change hats during separation.

Again, sorry to hear but don't be surprized that other family members will report contact with your father..

Tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

KI Aura

elbuscador

Hi Tvos,

Thank you for the kind words.

[Quote from Tvos]

Even after projecting so many times, I have mentioned this on radio shows that you need to heal first the physical before setting out and connecting to your loved in the spiritual.

[End Quote]

Hmmm.  I would have to say that seeing your deceased loved ones could be part of the healing process in some cases. My experience certainly helped me in the healing process. There are probably more people who would find these experiences very uplifting and healing rather than being plummeted into more grief or depression imo. That is not to say that what you said was incorrect my friend. Some people probably do need time to heal before contact with a deceased loved one. So it really depends on the individual. And what he/she is ready for imo. 

Warm Regards

David Warner

Everyone is different and I do agree with what you stated.

I know when it was weeks after my mom's passing and that I made brief contact, I thought that I would keep trying. Took me roughly a good 1-2 months to have a full meaningfull wide awake induced OBE making contact with my mom. At the time during the experience it was joyeous, tears, happy and what she expressed in my questions to her.

Upon returning, it is the physical part that is the tough part. So after a good 4-5 visits with mom in the spiritual, I found that I needed to work on the physical in healing than just starting to connect with her in the spiritual. This is what I was talking about and I feel for people that are starting out with OBEs as a motivation is not healthy. Heal here first and then connect..

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Greytraveller

That must have been an emotional experience. And I hope that you will experience further After Death Communications (ADCs) with your deceased father in the near future (perhaps either through a dream(s) or and OBE(s).

Grey