Defining my curent Focus Level

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

Hi All,

I pulled an all nighter last week, and finally went to pass out on the couch on my side. The long and short, is I had extreme vibrations and felt like i was being pulled out, but didn't get out. Next morning was off the wall about what happned, and searching for answers found you guys. (Thank god, since there is so much crap out there) This last week has changed my life. I am totally in awe.

First off, thank you for existing, because simply the existence of these answers and this forum has helped me out such a great deal.

Anyway, ever since, I have been reading Frank and posts here like a madman and practicing each night. God Bless Frank and all his posts, that sticky was awesome.

I could have kept slinking around like I was doing, but have finally decided to speak. I have so much I want to talk about and ask, but I do ever detest nubs with long butt first messages and no focus(yes, pun intended.) So here's my question/point.

Where exactly am I on the f10-f12-f15-f21 scale?
A deep f10? A solid f12? past that? and can anyone lend advice/guidance to me at my current state?

Facts on my experiences and skill level:

- I can lay down an over a period of 5-20 minutes and my body below neck goes numb - proficiently - EZ
- I can focus and achieve vibrations - EZ
- The vibrations take me upward (just slightly, not like rocket, thats what worries me)
- I enter a new blackness that is VAST, i cannot tell if it is 3-D since i have no frame of reference
- Then I have major hyperventilation problems at the start, but am almost over them through practice(Solution: I feel my chest rise to touch blanket to confirm breathe)
-KEY - when i enter this place, i feel as though someone threw a sheet over me while i was still laying in bed
- Thus I feel my body ever so slightly, and down below the vastness
- After a good 10-30 seconds in this place my breath still gets the better of me and I open eyes.

I am not sure when I am not supposed to not feel my body or really how to get away from it. (Frank said to roll out/blast off)

So where am I? Please give any advice to excited new guy that you may feel would of helped you at my stage.

Thank you all in advanced. TTYS.

Astral316

Quote from: Contenteo on April 20, 2011, 21:19:16
- I can lay down an over a period of 5-20 minutes and my body below neck goes numb - proficiently - EZ
- I can focus and achieve vibrations - EZ
- The vibrations take me upward (just slightly, not like rocket, thats what worries me)

I'd call this F10.

- I enter a new blackness that is VAST, i cannot tell if it is 3-D since i have no frame of reference
- Then I have major hyperventilation problems at the start, but am almost over them through practice(Solution: I feel my chest rise to touch blanket to confirm breathe)
-KEY - when i enter this place, i feel as though someone threw a sheet over me while i was still laying in bed
- Thus I feel my body ever so slightly, and down below the vastness

And I'd call this F12.

I am not sure when I am not supposed to not feel my body or really how to get away from it. (Frank said to roll out/blast off)

On some level you'll recognize your perception of your body slip away as you move deeper in trance, but this can't be at the forefront of your mind... your focus exercise has to be.

The 3D Blackness is the finish line, if you will. Here you feel like you're in a void of nothingness about to plunge into an experience... sorta like being forced off a high cliff at night. You don't need to roll out or anything, you'll pop out somewhere... having intent of where you want to visit helps.

Contenteo

Thanks 316!

I appreciate the one on one answer.

Yeah, I am getting to f12 really easy now, just dealing with my physical eyes moving. They are being so god damn disruptive. I am sure it just like my breathing. I just can't focus on not moving them because inevitably, that will just make me move them.

You rest them looking at your nose or bent all the way back?

INTENT
Good stuff. I was working with my Tai Chi master today(complete skeptic) but he was talking about the power of intent. and how friednly/angry intent when throwing blows can make a huge difference. He didn't beleive in the energy behind it, but he does beleive his Masters, which have been doing this 60+ years.

Thx again.

Astral316

No sweat.

Quote from: Contenteo on April 23, 2011, 00:52:52You rest them looking at your nose or bent all the way back?

What I do when I have problems resting my eyes... I briefly switch my intent to falling asleep. Your eyes will relax into the position you fall asleep with (in theory) and you can resume your focus exercise.

Contenteo

Thanks!

I will def give that strategy a shot.

I am sure it all comes down to practice. Which i am willing to give.

Last night I got my furthest,(well each night I am getting just a tad bit further, so every night is my furthest,) and I was hangin around in a Deep F10-F12 for quite some time, mentally repeating "Open your astral eyes, open your astral eyes" I one point I think I focused enough to see a very dim two red circles(horizontal like two eyes, but farther away, open up with fuzzish edges. These areas were both dull deep red, and it looked like clockworks turning. I was mesmerized for a good 10 seconds before dropping back down to a strong f10. Don't know what to make of it, but it certainly was neat.

Can anyone describe an experience of what it looks and feels like when one opens their astral eyes?

Bedeekin

For me and others vision comes into being like a scene developing on a polaroid picture... only in negative; it starts off black.

It then becomes more vivid the more you become anchored. It can be hazy at first.. almost like it was at a very low contrast. 

In f1st Phase or local 1, vision is very hard to describe. It is always smoggy... more a visual perception rather than actual vision. It is very snowy... like looking at a tv screen with a bad reception. It is also 360 vision. Which is also very hard to describe. You can see all around but chose to focus on points.

Contenteo

Cool, I am stoked.

That is a good additional description to the red clockwork I saw felt/perceived. But it also raises the question, wtf was I seeing in my first vision.

LOL red foggy- complex clockwork.  :-o

Excited & Pondering,
Contenteo

Bedeekin

I saw a full 3D spinning Merkaba last year with accompanying choral music...  :-D

Geometrical shapes and intertwined clockwork devices are common for me also. I entertain the idea of DMT being some way involved in the experience. Maybe this is an artifact of DMT.