Did I have a prophecy? I think I did.

Previous topic - Next topic

Namra

For a while I have been trying to get something and have been focusing a great deal of my thoughts on this.  Then, something not as great came along and I decided what I was originally trying to get was impossible.  So, I was about to make the decision to get the lesser thing.  Then, one day while walking when I was about to finally make the decision I had a Deja Vu feeling and saw glimpses of the outcome of my decision, but it felt as if I had already made the decision.  To say the least I was contempt with my decision but in my glimpse of the "future" I saw that I could have "potentially" got that of which I originally wanted.  So, I decided to not make my decision and wait.  Did I make the right choice?  Did I have a prophecy or was my mind playing tricks on me?
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde

kiwibonga

OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Mydral

Choosing something lesser because you think you cannot get something you want is the wrong approach in the first place.
Go for the thing you want and use the lesser one as your backup if you fail.
In somnis veritas

Stookie

I wouldn't go by your "prophecy", but by what your intuition says is right.

Haridas

Tell/ask your Supreme Friend: "Let your will be done, not mine, since You know best what is good for me"
This would be my approach...

Love and happiness to all!

Haridas
The Blessed Lord said: Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form.
Bhagavad-gita 4.6