News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

DNA/Gene Sampling

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I just gotta ask; has anyone experienced an astral event in which someone tried to take or trick you into giving them your genetic material?

I won't go into detail but the other night I had an experience where someone close to me signed a contract with 'others'. I clearly saw their signature and it was dead-on accurate with a date (not to distant). I was not asked to sign the contract but to seal it with my DNA. I was given a swab kit. I did the swab and sealed the envelope (so to speak). This was where I gained fully lucidity

I refused to hand it over. I demanded answers as to why they needed my genetic material. They would not answer. They were shocked that I had become aware and followed what was going on. They were not overtly threatening but more covert it seemed. They seemed as shocked at my refusal as I was for being asked to hand it over to begin with.

Anyone with anything similar or any thoughts on this?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

That's interesting. Have you recently thought of doing your DNA through 23 and me or ancestry? I know someone found a half brother and a half sister through their dad's infidelity. I think this is fascinating, but I don't want to do mine incase they find alien DNA and have the gov kidnap me LOL.
The only AP I have had closest to this was going under the ocean and finding a door. When I entered there was a huge laboratory like with many people in while coats testing stuff. There were also other rooms with professors giving lectures to people, just like in college, but the students looked more mature. I explored this facility with interest, people were looking at me, but they did not express anything unusual by my presence.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

If I was to answer this from my perspective, there's nothing "physical" or "dna"-related going on.

There's probably a thread of some kind of information, or something, being taken or requested from you on some level... and this is how that interaction played out to notify you of it.

shineling

Oh yes... I call them "doctor dreams". I've had a few of them over the years. There was one who put me through all types of experiments. I'm not sure if he took blood but I know this type of entity. They are shifty, callous, and not interested in you as an individual only as a specimen. And they do this type of work when the person isn't as lucid as possible so that they can control them.

Then there was an Ap when a cute alien chick took a specimen from he tip of my nose claiming it was the purest part of me which she could make an "avatar" with. I'm not sure what she was talking about but she wasn't a doctor just a higher being of some sort.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Nameless

Okay, I haven't given any thought to doing one of those DNA test kit things.

I see a parallel and thought much the same as Xanth. Guess my perceptions still aren't a good as they need to be for me to understand better what is going on. I just couldn't get what they really wanted. What bothers me most I think is how angry it made me. Why so angry?

Makes me think sometimes we aren't the only ones mucking around in the NP without a real clue what we're doing.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Nameless, as you and I and others here know, sometimes it takes months/years before we find the purpose or lesson/moral of a Dream scenario. The "Aha" moment is so sweet though!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

True true but at my age I don't feel like having endless patience.  :cry:

shineling

Could have been what Cataneda called a scout. They are like dream probes sent out to gather information and energy. Usually sent out by negative, dark-sided, astral entities.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Xanth

All I can say is that when you realize that this physical reality isn't physical... it changes your entire perspective on *EVERYTHING*.

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on April 22, 2018, 07:15:54
All I can say is that when you realize that this physical reality isn't physical... it changes your entire perspective on *EVERYTHING*.
You can definitely say that again!  :-) You are in the same realm still per se, it's just your perception of circumstances and events changes in ways you wouldn't even fathom to think of. Some things that occur and lessons you receive take a while to understand and fully comprehend.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Rakkso

Quote from: Nameless on April 16, 2018, 20:05:25
I just gotta ask; has anyone experienced an astral event in which someone tried to take or trick you into giving them your genetic material?

I won't go into detail but the other night I had an experience where someone close to me signed a contract with 'others'. I clearly saw their signature and it was dead-on accurate with a date (not to distant). I was not asked to sign the contract but to seal it with my DNA. I was given a swab kit. I did the swab and sealed the envelope (so to speak). This was where I gained fully lucidity

I refused to hand it over. I demanded answers as to why they needed my genetic material. They would not answer. They were shocked that I had become aware and followed what was going on. They were not overtly threatening but more covert it seemed. They seemed as shocked at my refusal as I was for being asked to hand it over to begin with.

Anyone with anything similar or any thoughts on this?

I don't know if you are traversing the badlands or anything like the lower realms here, but I surely would be very cautious with making any deals in whatever realms I find myself in.

I propose you something, if you really want to find out. Why don't you try to see these entities again, but next time, make sure you ask them their names and claim that you have a couple of lawyers here in the physical and that they are going to... I don't know, write your part of the agreement with them. Supposedly, by knowing their names you have some control over them, so that way if they try to pull out a bad move on you...

Baam, you can legally eat them alive!

Nameless

Update:
In light of all the things that have happened in the last year and half and the months leading up to 2020 I have a new understanding of what was being shown to me in this experience.

Many are the ones who would 'try' and get us to follow a false agenda. My own personal call literally came just in time (referencing the suddenly becoming lucid and refusing to turn over my dna). That happened in the np. In pr shortly afterwards is when I began to wake-up to the reality of what is actually going on here. And I still refuse to give up my dna or to 'sign' away my rights as others have done, many all too innocently.

omcasey

I just HAVE to start looking at the dates when I begin reading here ( lol ), I was reading through thinking this was all current and wondering why no-one was seeing the parallel with current events. I have these kinds of experiences a lot. Like shineling. Doctor and scientist types, on the table, exams, etc.. What a spot on time to come lucid, Nameless !! RIGHT ON.