Do you cultivate the vibrations?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

I just experienced another almost projection. This time, instead of trying to exit as soon as i felt vibrations I concentrated on my forehead and on extending and enhancing the vibrations. It was unsuccessful but I wanted to hear some experienced opinions regarding this. Do you just try to exit as soon as you are experiencing them or do you wait for them to grow to a certain point?

thanks,
Joe.

CFTraveler

When I was beginning to learn controlled conscious projection, the vibes usually signalled it was time for an exit tech.  After some months (maybe a year) I realized they were coming in earlier in the trance, so that I had to try to play with them before even trying.  At some point I realized they were 'on' way too long before I was ready, and I simply ignored them, and looked for other cues such as noise or pictures.
Now I don't get them at all, so I have to rely on noise, pictures or just a change in the way I think.

Lysear

thank you, that is valuable feedback, I have similar thoughts. I traditionally would exit at the vibrations but i felt today that it was too early and i wasn't "deeply enough in it"

Joe.

predatoo

i'm sure this is one of those things that could vary a lot between individuals, but i have found that when i just observe the vibrations, they become very guiding. i get vibrations sort of down my spine, then they tap the right side of my chest and stand me up
We are and have always been in paradise, reflections of the divine on Earth