Dragons, dragon souls

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

Quote from: MajorTomWell, since I can not match your powerful projections I guess there is little left to say.

Not really, I am always up for projecting with new people ;)

Practice and trying new methods should prove benificial for you. Eventually you will find the best and most powerfull way to project ;)

Since you have projection experience, it shouldn't be as hard as learning to project the first time. Eventually you should learn methods that allow you to project on the spot and to project powerfully (the two usually are not the same method.)

daem0n

well, a lot has happened since that experience, some thing have been discarded, new things learned
i would say that i have dragon qualities, and very close connection to dragons
as for verifying actually being incarnated dragon, the matter is rather difficult to discern, and not all factors have been included up to date, but part of my soul family is dragon/reptilian according to current information
still i am verifying this, and developing more methods to verify it,  it is rather easy to become delusioned
as for accuracy, all of us has some issues with it
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

daem0n

well, i perfectly understand you
as for common sense, i have it, as well as abilities that i confirmed
still, i trust my soul, myself, and dragon is maintaining integrity for the time being, there is no absolute truth for me, and it could be that i will abandon it, still, remeber that it is expression, not identity
still, it could stick for this incarnation, whatever
these are astral experiences, after all
that about covers it, thank you

SpectralDragon

Quote from: MajorTom
Quote from: SpectralDragon
Quote from: MajorTomWell, since I can not match your powerful projections I guess there is little left to say.

Not really, I am always up for projecting with new people ;)

Practice and trying new methods should prove benificial for you. Eventually you will find the best and most powerfull way to project ;)

Since you have projection experience, it shouldn't be as hard as learning to project the first time. Eventually you should learn methods that allow you to project on the spot and to project powerfully (the two usually are not the same method.)

I think you misunderstood the point. Like I said earlier, rhetorical arguments such as 'come see for yourself' or basicaly saying that if you disagree then you're not experienced enough or able to project well enough does not make any sense to me as an argument.

If you feel I have made claims as to anyone's experiences, I apolagize, it was not my intent.

However, as stated before, if individuals are willing to listen, then perhaps I can give a few shreds of evidence. Too often on this website have I encountered close minded people who would not listen to what I have had to say.

Also, as stated, it's the essence behind the dragon that is felt and formed, not actually being a dragon.

when I project, I often find myself, automatically and without thinking about it, in a dragon form.

Also, for most individuals totem animals are symbolically important, hence the reason they think of themselves as such. A quick search on google found a site which provides such information:
http://www.crystalinks.com/totemanimals.html

please don't be confused, when I say "I am a dragon," I am more so saying that I reflect some of the dragon's likeness and my astral form sometimes takes the form of a dragon.

Hope this clears some things up.

SpectralDragon

Quote from: MajorTom
Quote from: SpectralDragon
Also, as stated, it's the essence behind the dragon that is felt and formed, not actually being a dragon.

I would however warn against the trappngs of taking them too literal where they too quickly serve the self-esteem rather than nourish the soul.

At first, I was quite afraid of the idea to tell the truth. However, because of my experiences I have found that I simply could not say "no" to the idea of being a dragon.

My spirit guide tells me I am more connected to dragon's than most individuals, but since she was telling me this during the time I was testing her I took it with a grain of salt.

We each have our own paths, I gueess mine is less symbolic than others. It was a very personal and powerfull experience.

sd4

very interesting pic of a dragon on nasa site, i found it a couple year ago when browsing the web, can beleive noone talking about it

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/javagif/gifs_small/20030816_1319_eit_304.gif

jason

This is my first time posting here since the site was changed (looks good by the way :)  ).

about a year and a half ago (my last AP,due to anti-anxiety meds :cry:  ),I had an incredible astral experience that relates to this topic.shed some light on what happened if you can:

I spontaneously was "given" a technique for astral projection in which I combined "astral breathing" techniques while I was lifting away from my body (exhaling/rising/repeat).I passed through the ceiling of my room,which became a water-barrier (astral doorway).after I left the watery ocean type area,I found that I was in a kind of dark grey darkness.Then,I noticed that something BIG was coming through to the area I was in.It was a massive 2-headed dragon.I was terrified!! :shock:  It shape-shifted into a dark, humanoid form and, "gave" me a picture of who it was.The picture showed me a black and white illustration of a powerful dragon,with long curving necks,and massive body and tail.The name for this creature was a symbol:  <, and C (like a sideways U),,both connected,one over the top of the other, to the right side of a vertical line .

I was so terrified that I decided that if it is a lower astral entity,i could escape it be entering higher levels.I told myself "I need to experience an ascention of conciousness".I then came to an area that could only be described as being made of light,with shimmering transparent colors mixed in with the light.

then someone else in the house started talking loud,and i was drawn back,but just before I entered my body again,I was shocked to realize that the shapeshifter was WAITING BESIDE MY BODY!.I quickly  dove into my body,while the shape-shifter was softly chuckling at my terror.

needless to say,it was quite an experience,but I haven't been able to shed furthur light on the situation by returning,due to a severe kind of "numbing" that the meds seem to have on my energy levels/astral sensitivity while in physical (like I could reach the "edge' of the astral just by relaxing and meditating).

I would like to add that while I haven't been able to project for some time to return to this 2 headed dragon (I can't believe I said that),I have been drawn,coincidentally (or syncronicity) to a series of novels of a man called "the dragon reborn".a possible interesting "trickle-down from the astral" effect.

anyone,please try to shed light on this situation!

hmmm........... :?:
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Leyla

Quotei and my friend did reading on each other through messanger

So...this wasn't something you actually saw while out of body? This person was on Yahoo messanger, doing a "reading" on you, like, with tarot cards?

Leyla

I think you must have posted the wrong pic, because that one is just of a huge red orb. I don't see any Dragon. ...this would explain why no one is talking about it.

daem0n

no, through clairvoyance/remote viewing/whatever (she knew what i looked like, + other things)
i have it too, i see the pattern, but not the form (yet ;))
everything while in body, i can feel astral while in body, interact freely, transport consciousness etc

Van-Stolin

Leyla, that is the sun, you don't see the dragon shape pattern in it?  I thought it was interesting, though it is probably nothing, at least yet anyway.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison