News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterJingo

When I encounter the vibrational state, I usually try and force myself out. Today I actually learnt that is the wrong way to go about it. Although sometimes I did get out, more often than not I would kill the vibrations. Today I relaxed and breathed deeply, this increased them 10 fold and gave me a high pitched whirring in my head.
Anyway, today's projection was different to any I've had before. Lucidity was high. When I sat up out of body I was in a red car driving through an unknown town. There was a large open skylight in the roof, and looking up there were very strange trees hanging over the road. They had wooden effigies of humans in them, not just humanlike shapes, but they were perfect in every detail.
At a crossroads I got out of the car to go exploring. At first everything seemed unreal, like a high level computer generation. I decided to go flying and found myself in a forested area at night. There was a celebration going on, on top of a huge building. I decided to fly up, but I kept encountering ceilings (areas I couldn't fly above). Luckily these were near edges so I could grab them, pull myself up and fly to the ledge above. When I got to the top I hid in the shadows, there was a large audience whose attention was centered on a podium, they were there to celebrate someone/thing.
Not long after I was seen by a woman who grabbed me. I struggled to the edge of the building and with effort floated off. But she was still holding on to me. She became quite terrified at the experience, and I told her I was worried I couldn't fly with her weight on me. I managed to float us both down into the jungle. She lived in a complex in the jungle, which she informed me had a lot of traps which could kill people. She guided us through a lot of small structures, which all had a strange red crystalline growth on the ceiling, and a small purple laser seemed to flick out at us as we passed under.
We finally got her to her building (Which was one of many similar ones - the others trapped decoys too) and we said out goodbyes. I now decided to go home so I started to fly again towards my house. On leaving I saw a police car pull up below me and go to the house I dropped the woman off at, they were looking for a man which the guests at the celebration had seen acting strangely. She looked at me flying away and said nothing. I got back to my house uneventfully.

I'm not sure what to make of this experience as when I usually pull out of body, I'm in my bedroom.

Last night I had a strange experience too. I was in an old room with someone I seemed to recognise from life. For some reason I mentioned UFOs and he got increasingly agitated at me, jumping up and demanding to know about them. He had an idea an organisation was keeping knowledge of them away from him. I then found myself in bed, totally paralysed with the vibrations. BUT. My bedroom looked different, I thought I was lying in a class room which looked run down. It took a little while to pull through this dream state to see my bedroom as it was. I also had a form of paralysis which cant be broken. Movement is possible with extreme effort, but you sink back down, still unable to move. So I always give into the paralysis at this stage (very deep trance state?) My girlfriend has seen me in this state, as I guess I was whimpering trying to get enough effort to 'break it.'
And the night before this I had another strange experience. I was seemingly watching my OBE state from a 3rd person view. (Later that night in a very vivid dream I was a wolf, and with my mate we had some cubs! Quite interesting on the whole :) But this is going way OT).

Selski

Mister Jingo

Fascinating experience - thank you for sharing it.  I enjoyed reading it immensely.

I too normally find myself in my bedroom, but I have on occasions appeared elsewhere.  Personally, I find the "elsewheres" rather more interesting than my own bedroom!  :D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Frank

MJ:

Take a tip from me and please don't try to force it. The best way I have found is to "roll out". I did this exact thing this morning, in fact. I'm not a big fan of RTZ projections but I do give it a go now and again just to keep in practice.

You get to the vibrational stage and gently rock yourself from side to side a few times and then roll gently a couple of times to one side. It doesn't matter which side, just roll gently and then start walking and you'll automatically "right" yourself. And if you've never done it before, you'll find yourself sleepily wandering about your bedroom wondering what the heck happened, lol. At which point you will usually zip back as things can get a little fear-laden the first few times.

Rolling out is the only way I can do it. If I try and somehow "step out" then bits of me keep feeling like they are getting "stuck" and I get bored and shift my area of consciousness elsewhere. Which is what happened to you. You shifted from a focus-1 to a focus-2 perspective. It's easy done.

I notice you found deep breathing increased the vibrational level. Same here and this is something I have pointed out before on the forum.

With me I find if I take normal breaths in, but long slow breaths out, to the point where my lungs are completely empty, then they increase considerably. There is something about that long outbreath that excites my yellow energy centre. At the same time, however, only a light vibrational level is necessary for me to get "out of body". But I do often play a game of getting the vibrations to as high an intensity as I can stand, just for the fun aspect.

Yours,
Frank

MisterJingo

Thanks for the responses all.
I have only ever been able to roll out, any other form of exit doesn't seem to work for me.
When I say I try too hard, I mean in terms of trying to increase the vibrations before exit.
I usually 'sway' from side to side, but I guess I do it too forcefully which seems to stop them (I wouldnt be surprised if I actually sway my physical body on occasion due to the force). The next few times I experience the vibrations I will just take it slowly, breathing deeply and rolling out with none of my usual excitement :)
I experience SP very frequently, if I sleep more than my standard 5-6 hours a night I can induce them multiple times a day. But my exit rate is not too fantastic so far. Strangely my Dad also experiences SP frequently too. He knows of my OBE experiences, and it doesn't strike anything familiar in him. So either he doesn't AP or doesn't remember if he does. Although in past projections when staying at my parents house I have seen my dad when I've been OBE exploring their house. He didn't seemed to see me and his eyes looked glazed over. We seemed to communicate non verbally though.
To push off-topic a bit. When I lived at home, I shared a bunk-bed with my brother. He was above me, and at one period my AP practice was pretty intense. I would go to bed very early to induce AP, and practice during the day too. During these periods of intense practice my brother experienced a couple of OBEs too. He has no interest in any spiritual/philosophical areas. Hes more of a sports/materialism person :) I'm still unsure what mechanism could of triggered OBEs in him during my intense periods of practice. During one such period he was on holiday in Spain and he still experienced them then, so proximity couldnt be the answer.