News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Need guidance

Previous topic - Next topic

Godiseveryone

So ... When I was a child I experienced the paralysed state when I died in one dream which was my fear of heights then resurrect die in the same mode again then teleported me in another dream where I was falling with my head down in a fountain , as I was falling I start to realise that was just a dream then I felt my psychical body , the image of me falling disappeared and I was just sitting there unable to move but feeling vulnerable and scared af , I tried so much to move , I was seeing my walls my room , then when something was coming upclose me I struggled again harder and I woke up , See I had a similar experience when a friend died and I knew he would die and I tried to stop him go somewhere but I had this feeling in my soul, any ways he left he died then I dreamed him and the last night I dreamed him like a scary beast then this light bean flashed my eyes and I woke up in paralyse state again , all of these happened like a interval of 2 weeks at most , I was young , but with good instincts and a mind of my own so I could say , When I was pure I felt like this is just in my mind this life and many other parts
Recently 2 years ago I went astral mode when my life was almost to the end because of a decision I made , like a saviour this friend of mine with degrees in psychology told me about this astral thing , I was sitting my butt at my PC playing Moba games like a lunatic for days and my brain was a bonking mess vibrations and all that , so as I was sitting in the morning to get a sleep after 3 days of zombie mode ( BTW sleeping for me was a pain ) I was there , then I closed my eyes imagined my room involuntary suddenly everything crashed and total blackness like you fall asleep , then I "wake up " from my bed and guess what ? I was floating with the most amazing feeling in the world detached and all that , I went in my hole way , There where 4 rooms , my kitchen bathroom and 2 dorms , something just snatched me like a boomerang and there he was this entity with enormous power sitting on some King dorm or something like that , I felt so many things that my mind can't recreate them , I feel them deep in my soul when I think relapse on that memory experience , that entity just inspires me everyday gives me knowledge spontaneously when I think of him , I always consider my self a non believer and if god and hell existed , I would just don't give a bonk , felt like my place my soul is somewhere else .
Now I tried a few times to reconsider entering the astral world , but my soul is pale , tired and with that fear comes itself , I almost proceed in astral 1 week ago I saw my room and all that but something pushed me friendly back ... Idk what to think any more I feel empty lost and useless lately

soki

Hi, even if I did not succeed in projecting up to this day I'll try to give you a bit of advice since I read many people talking about it. First, this entity was probably created by you. It is a manifestation of your fears and emotions, and seeing the way you're talking about how you feel lately I think it may be linked. It was probably a test, your everyday fears taking shape in your projection. The fact it was powerful as you say is probably because your emotions are also. The problems you have are taking form in your consciousness, and your mind creates something to show it to you. Try to give love to the ''entity'' next time. See it as a part of yourself, feel love when looking at him. For sure it will transorm into a way better experience. And it's a wonderful way to find answers to your problems. Many people say AP is a great way of getting answers on ourselves, getting tips to go forward in life. You should try again, put your fears in the back of your mind and face them. You'll only get stronger, and it's gonna show in your physical life too. You will notice. Nothing can hurt us, we are stronger than anything outside of us. By that I mean nobody else possesses the power to reach to us, to harm us if we do not let them. The moment you realise and you decide nothing is a danger to you, in any kind of possible way, then this what it's gonna be. This is what we are. Next time maybe your fears and emotions will take another form. It could be a totally different one. Try to accept it as a part of you. Tell to what's in front of you when you get there that you only want to solve the problems. You want to feel good. You want to be happy. See what happens next.

I hope it will help a little! And I hope things will get better for you! Don't forget my friend life is a series of obstacles and the reason we are here is we have to overcome them. Stay strong and good luck with everything!!!

soarin12

From the wording in your post, I'm having trouble deciphering whether or not this entity was a positive or negative experience for you.  You said he inspires you every day and gives you knowledge spontaneously... If this was a deeply inspiring positive experience, then it could be that the image you saw was your mind giving a form to fundamental God/ Source/Divine energy.  (Label how ever you like.)  If so, embrace it and continue to get in touch with it.  It's within you, but there is most likely lots of sadness, dullness, hopelessness etc. trying to eclipse the beauty that's there. You don't have to let it.

Here's what I did when I was 24 yrs. old, and I had basically hit 'rock bottom' in my soul at this point.  I decided I wanted to meet God.  I said "god, if you exist, show yourself!"  I really didn't know if anything 'higher'  existed, but I held onto hope.  A few days later I was doing some laundry, not thinking about anything, really, when I had a transcendent experience.  I call it my infinity experience because I literally felt 'infinite.'  I became pure unconditional love, peace, wisdom -perfect and limitless. When I snapped back, there was an afterglow of total connection and love for the world that persisted.  I've had many more of these (all slightly different, yet similar)   

What I'd like people that have not yet had this kind of experience to understand, is that you have it by getting in touch with that place in yourself that is love and limitless. Even though when I was 24, my soul was 'damaged goods'  and I didn't know if I believed in God, I still had a concept of what I thought God should be, and that concept was perfect unconditional love, all knowledge, peace - limitlessness.  I reached into my heart and 'thought and felt' that God -MY concept of God.  I then placed my intention "God if you exist, show yourself!"  Notice in my experience, I got exactly what my concept of God was?  -Magnified by about a million plus 1.  lol!

So ask your self -  What do YOU want God to be?  Reach deep down into your heart and soul and figure it out.  Think and feel - now place your intent, and wait with patient expectation. What ever you are will be reflected back at you so make sure to get in touch with the part of yourself that is genuine or else you'll probably end up getting some surfacy thought forms.  God consciousness is limitless, so the more limits you peel away from your thinking and heart, the more of God you will be able to experience.  Getting rid of limits doesn't mean you have to get 'bigger' or more infinite either.  Sometimes you may want to go smaller -more human -more personal.  Once I was going through a really bad time and all I wanted from God was a 'hug' and to know that everything would be OK.  I got what I asked for in a projection.  The biggest 'bear hug' ever -it lasted about 20 minutes and I was enveloped in the most beautiful compassionate love.  Literally pouring into me was the knowledge that my situation was known about and I was very personally cared about, loved more than I could ever imagine, and that everything was going to be OK.  That experience was every bit as life changing as my 'infinite' experience.  Don't let anyone tell you that God consciousness is not personal.  That's just another limitation.

Doubts, skepticism and limited thinking will kill your experience so nurture your spirit to get beyond this.  Everything is available to you through getting in touch with what's already inside you. Place your intent and expect to experience the fullness of it.

Sorry this was long winded.  Hope it is helpful.  :-)