Dream/OBE experience, very cool.

Previous topic - Next topic

SpectralDragon

You can't go into actual OBE while in the dream state, BUT you can AP while in dream state. How this is done is you go lucid, then you go about AP'ing normally.

Such dreams as this one is a good way to get the feel of AP'ing/ OBE down. [;)]

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by Fat_Turkey

Now that I've experienced that, I'd like to know if it's possible to experience an out of body projection whilst in the dream state.

Peace
~FT

It is possible to have a Real Time Zone projection while in the lucid dream state. in this case you might end up having two or three different states of awareness at the same time which is very freaky indeed to experience.

i posted one of my experiences about projecting from the lucid dream state here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10604

Its a little long and probably boring post but none the less a very freaky one for me.

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Nagual

quote:
You can't go into actual OBE while in the dream state

Don't know about WHILE but you can at least FROM a dream state...
For me, it works like this:
1. Dream...
2. Suddenly back in my bed; but not exactly awake*.
3. Immediatly after, I get the body separation sensation.

* I feel like I am in my real bed but I feel more my energetical body than my physical one.  And my mind is as "sharp" as when I am fully awake.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Fat_Turkey

Last night I was in a really cool/wierd dream where I felt really tired. So then (in the dream) I layed down on a red couch-like doohicky and then fell to sleep.

What followed was so real that it might as well have happened in reality itself.

I felt the usual falling feeling as I deepened into a sleep-like trance, and then suddenly I felt as though a rope was tied to my waste and pulling my projectable double out of my body. Then, with eyes closed, I see a blinding white light, with some remnant of the room around me, from behind closed eyes.

I then remind myself that nothing can harm me when I get to the usual stage of super-fear. After that the energy rushes were intense, and I felt a massive spinning feeling all around, even the light was spinning!

After that a little subconscious fear took over and I pulled myself back in the way that I would during a bad dream...and ended up waking up in the "real world." Safe in bed, at home.

Now that I've experienced that, I'd like to know if it's possible to experience an out of body projection whilst in the dream state.

On top of that, I believe that that experience in the dream could also possibly be showing me what it will be like when I finally get around to astrally travelling.

Peace
~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.