Dreams, spirit voices and hurricane around head

Previous topic - Next topic

confusedartist

Hey everyone!

Well I've been exploring the astralpulse for awhile and finally decided to join. Nice to meet you :)

I had a "dream" in which demonic entities crowded around my head, whispering, cackling, laughing. I knew they were astral demons or ghosts and they frightened me because I could "see" and "feel" their evil energy. My entire body was tingling and in the dream I knew my astral body and physical body were about to separate but at this point I refused because of the evil spirits. But the reason I believe this is a dream opposed to OBE is because my mind and thoughts still functioned as they normally do when I'm dreaming and my awareness was not in complete control.

I also felt fierce winds whipping around my head and it was so real that I literally thought there was a tornado outside. This hurricane feeling has happened before and even continues for a couple seconds after I wake up. Anyone else had this?

Based on your experiences of astral projection, do you think I've projected or at least come close even though I'm 99% sure this was a dream?

Amorda

Quote from: confusedartist on January 12, 2013, 19:57:00
Hey everyone!

Well I've been exploring the astralpulse for awhile and finally decided to join. Nice to meet you :)

I had a "dream" in which demonic entities crowded around my head, whispering, cackling, laughing. I knew they were astral demons or ghosts and they frightened me because I could "see" and "feel" their evil energy. My entire body was tingling and in the dream I knew my astral body and physical body were about to separate but at this point I refused because of the evil spirits. But the reason I believe this is a dream opposed to OBE is because my mind and thoughts still functioned as they normally do when I'm dreaming and my awareness was not in complete control.

I also felt fierce winds whipping around my head and it was so real that I literally thought there was a tornado outside. This hurricane feeling has happened before and even continues for a couple seconds after I wake up. Anyone else had this?

Based on your experiences of astral projection, do you think I've projected or at least come close even though I'm 99% sure this was a dream?

Hello there. Nice to meet you! :)
Sounds like you were pretty darn close. I haven't fully projected yet, but I have experienced some of the things that you are talking about. It sounds like your letting fear muddle your experience though. Its funny you mention evil energies because I had a mini dream/projection today where near the end I experienced some disturbing visuals and sounds. However, its not really my norm.  What I'm trying to say is don't let these fears on the inside of you control your next session! A method that I have used when I get startled is: if I see something that frightens me (like a shadowy figure...) I just believe that its someone who is curious about me. In a good way. Matter o fact, they are just as curious about me as I am of them! So it's all good! ;) Hope that helps.

13thrisingtruths

speaking on evil i had a close encounter the other night so i was dreaming and i was delivering messages i was thinking this is strange but i was walking and had a letter in my hand so im going down the street and an old lady yells at me hey come up here and invites me up. i think na cant gotta deliver this message and continue on my way. she yells back why are you looking over your shoulder for. and i think what? what is this lady talking about and i look up at her she is an old lady i dont even know her. but i decided to look and when i looked back wow. her face transformed from flesh tone to gray her eyes became large and black like i just zoomed into her eyes couldnt look away from them. and she grabbed me up in some sort of pink and white energy vortex type deal and i saw flaming skulls with black eyes floating around me 3 of them i remember. so i started coming off the ground and this lady was wicked i mean nasty yelling something i couldn't understand at me and i was like wow this is crazy. but then i was like hey im in astral right now i got this nothing can mess with me im more powerful then this old lady then i felt my astral body start shaking and i saw her face she stopped speaking and her entire presence changed. i felt that she had became scared of me because i had decided i was going to stop all this. so i started vibrating in my physical body too this happens a lot to me when im in a dream and wake up i start to vibrate my physical body from the astral. but then the dream started to fade away more and more and i kept on trying to hold it but it kept turning black. then i was back in the physical and i opened my eyes and i saw a orange,red orb with a little girl in it she had blonde hair and a pink coat in front of my eyes and it slowly floated away and through the wall. but ive had a few dreams recently that when im starting to become lucid something will attack me and when i completly realize im only astral and that i got it il just wake up before i can take care of the problem but its always a new dream. and a new entity attacking.

just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

confusedartist

Hello Amorda, I like your suggestion on realizing the seemingly-evil entities are likely just curious :) Thank you! Now looking back at that visual, it does seem like they were probably curious though it was dark, which is what made them seem evil.

Cool username, 13risingtruths. Anyways, interesting encounter you wrote about!

Szaxx

Don't worry the slightest about grumpy voices, shadows and the strong winds. Its all part of the exit. I had this on Saturday and thought it no more annoying than a fly buzzing around. Simply tell it to go away and continue with the phasing session.
Its rare I get this now as I usually start the phase and go to the desired location within a short time.
You really were at the last point before exit. Some visualisation should have appeared and then you interact with it.
Then success. You're out.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

13thrisingtruths

so when i start to get visuals sometime i feel like im actually thinking them up. and when i think that i usually whip them off and go back to a black screen. should i not be doing this when trying to project?
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Szaxx

Have a read of this, it should help. I tried to make the 'how to' as short as possible so you may need a couple of reads as its compressed info.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

confusedartist

Quote from: Szaxx on January 14, 2013, 19:19:43
Have a read of this, it should help. I tried to make the 'how to' as short as possible so you may need a couple of reads as its compressed info.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

Thank you for compiling the Astral Blueprint! This kind of guide and introduction is exactly what I have been looking for :)