Any of y'all frequent AP's had a NDE as well?

Previous topic - Next topic

DraregElder

I don't remember ever not having AP's, along with "normal" dreaming of course. I assumed everyone did, but by 13yrs I had begun to realize that wasn't the case. Sinc4me, I had been working summers at a Smokey Mount resort and camp for kids, as a stable boy. The differences between dreams and nite-flights were explained to me in the most sensitive and profound way by Running Stone. He was the Cherokee blacksmith and story teller, who saw after us 11-12-13yr old boys that summered and WORKED there for 8 weeks of every year.

After much water had flowed and several years at 19 is when I had my NDE. So that's my motivation for asking...
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead

DraregElder

OK then. So no one here has had a NDE after having have found and done AP's. Would anyone have a suggestion of where else I might look??

LightBeam

Can you describe your NDE? What was the cause for your temporary biological death, if you don't mind me asking?
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Greytraveller

Hello DraregElder
The best website for NDEs is nderf.org (which stands for Near Death Experience Research Foundation). They have over 3000 NDE reports and also have a forum. Don't know how active the forum is, however but it is worth taking a look at it.

Regards  8-)
Grey

DraregElder

Quote from: LightBeam on September 28, 2013, 16:57:49
Can you describe your NDE? What was the cause for your temporary biological death, if you don't mind me asking?
Don't mind at all LightBeam. It was after the second emergency surgery, done on me, for two gunshot wounds to my chest, that cost me my right lung. the Doctors report was "clinical death and resuscitation 14:08-1411 CST, again 14:19-14:42 CST, CALLED X MD etc"...

Quote from: Greytraveller on September 28, 2013, 20:56:27
Hello DraregElder
The best website for NDEs is nderf.org (which stands for Near Death Experience Research Foundation). They have over 3000 NDE reports and also have a forum. Don't know how active the forum is, however but it is worth taking a look at it.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Thank you my friend and I will check it out. I was kindda hoping that there was someone here, who had experienced astral travels BEFORE their temp-death/NDE.  I'll take whatever I can get, inasmuch as it's a rather small circle of people, I'm sure you know It's been fortuitous for me to have found you folks...

Szaxx

I had a problem with my stomach many years ago and had the feeling of 'this is it'. It wasnt, after a short while I became aware of my physical again and the pain returned. I spent a few days in hospital as a result and they found nothing.
I never lost my self awareness at all and remember the blackness that I was being moved into as the physical dropped away from my control.
I had around 15 year's of non physical experiences before this and many more after. I
I was physically  unconcious for a time through the intense pain. On my way into the blackness it totally dissapeared.
It's not an NDE in the real sense. It's close enough for me though.
Does this help you?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.