Eating food in the astral world

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost soul

Most of us love food and sometimes when we really enjoy our meals we feel like we want to keep eating for the eternity. But we all know we well gain weight and face other consequences if we keep eating out of control
how ever i can imagine eating in the astral world is both free, unlimited and dose not have any other bad effects
have anyone experienced eating in the astral world?
dose it feel the same fun and joy as the physical world?
also another good question: do we have to sleep hungry to feel the joy with eating in the astral world?
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

LightBeam

Ah, good question Lost Soul! I have eaten food in the astral and let me tell you, it is 100 times more delicious than in the physical world. I love chocolate, but I restrict sugar and carb intake here, because I can see visibly my cells rejuvenating, skin glowing, youthful appearance, and overall feeling very energetic and my brain gets really sharp as well. The downside of this lifestyle of eating here is that I deprive myself of experiencing the taste of certain foods that I like. So, often I would materialize in the astral a chocolate cake or something I wish to eat, and I enjoy every second of it. All senses are a lot more enhanced in the astral - more vibrant colors, clear sounds, clarity of awareness, and also the taste. I would suggest everyone to try it. It's pure fun.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lost soul

Quote from: LightBeam on January 16, 2015, 21:50:26
Ah, good question Lost Soul! I have eaten food in the astral and let me tell you, it is 100 times more delicious than in the physical world. I love chocolate, but I restrict sugar and carb intake here, because I can see visibly my cells rejuvenating, skin glowing, youthful appearance, and overall feeling very energetic and my brain gets really sharp as well. The downside of this lifestyle of eating here is that I deprive myself of experiencing the taste of certain foods that I like. So, often I would materialize in the astral a chocolate cake or something I wish to eat, and I enjoy every second of it. All senses are a lot more enhanced in the astral - more vibrant colors, clear sounds, clarity of awareness, and also the taste. I would suggest everyone to try it. It's pure fun.

that sounds awesome! now am looking forward eating mountains of sugar in the astral and pizza and swim in eggnog rivers :D
i don't have to go to expensive restaurants anymore, and leave eating the normal healthy food in the physical only he he he

Am curious though how dose it feel once you wake up again after eating in the astral?

Raymond

eating is one way that you can pretty much stimulate all your senses of sight, touch, smell taste and sound at once! So I've found its a good way to keep your awareness grounded!

First time I found that out I was in a supermarket. I went on quite a long meal eating all the food in the aisles. Stopped eating to read a label and woke up haha
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

LightBeam

Quote from: Lost soul on January 16, 2015, 22:29:56

Am curious though how dose it feel once you wake up again after eating in the astral?

surprisingly satisfied LOL
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Imagine the most exquisite taste of your most favour food to eat... that is what you'll taste.

Lost soul

Quote from: Raymond on January 16, 2015, 23:53:11
eating is one way that you can pretty much stimulate all your senses of sight, touch, smell taste and sound at once! So I've found its a good way to keep your awareness grounded!

First time I found that out I was in a supermarket. I went on quite a long meal eating all the food in the aisles. Stopped eating to read a label and woke up haha

that's interesting
was eating there fast or slow like the physical world?   

Lost soul

Lost soul

Quote from: Xanth on January 17, 2015, 01:48:04
Imagine the most exquisite taste of your most favour food to eat... that is what you'll taste.
i guess if i died i well keep eating in the astral world for the eternity :D

darksidessj25

Let go of material things lost soul. They only hinder your development and exploration of your self.  Sex is the same way. I am making a change in my life to let go of it just in the astral world. You will find yourself having longer out of body experiences.

Raymond

the more awareness you have the better your senses are generally going to be.

Food can taste pretty dull and lifeless if your senses aren't 'flared up' so to speak

Lost soul

Quote from: darksidessj25 on January 17, 2015, 03:07:43
Let go of material things lost soul. They only hinder your development and exploration of your self.  Sex is the same way. I am making a change in my life to let go of it just in the astral world. You will find yourself having longer out of body experiences.

that's exactly what am planning for :)
i even hope to make the hours of the physical world equal days in the astral world to live an entire life time there

darksidessj25

Quote from: Lost soul on January 17, 2015, 03:26:59
that's exactly what am planning for :)
i even hope to make the hours of the physical world equal days in the astral world to live an entire life time there

That's what I wanna do 2. But have you ever thought about what it might do to you? You will at one point think of your physical body and snap back in it. The longest time I been out for was like maybe 30 minutes at the most. Your living in the moment there. Time is irrelevant. What you need to do is just concentrate on becoming more aware during the experiences and not in a drunk like state. 

Lost soul

Quote from: darksidessj25 on January 17, 2015, 03:42:24
That's what I wanna do 2. But have you ever thought about what it might do to you? You will at one point think of your physical body and snap back in it. The longest time I been out for was like maybe 30 minutes at the most. Your living in the moment there. Time is irrelevant. What you need to do is just concentrate on becoming more aware during the experiences and not in a drunk like state. 

I am working really hard in it right now am just doing normal meditation these days until i master it then i well start move on 

EscapeVelocity

Interesting comments.

In forty+ years experiences, I've never thought of food or drink, nor been presented with them, nor taken a bite or drink, so I have little to offer other than that fact.

Part of this may have to do with the fact that, at least early on, I always had difficulty realizing certain grounding techniques such as grabbing a physical object to stabilize and extend an experience.

As super-extreme as some sensibilities can become, I can only imagine that of taste. Lol
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lost soul

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on January 17, 2015, 03:55:38
Interesting comments.

In forty+ years experiences, I've never thought of food or drink, nor been presented with them, nor taken a bite or drink, so I have little to offer other than that fact.

Part of this may have to do with the fact that, at least early on, I always had difficulty realizing certain grounding techniques such as grabbing a physical object to stabilize and extend an experience.

As super-extreme as some sensibilities can become, I can only imagine that of taste. Lol

Enjoy in your next astral journey :)

soarin12

Everything I've eaten in the astral tasted great except a couple of blankets I tasted (for curiosities sake...They tasted just as bad as you'd expect) and once I ate some Halls type cough drops.  I think because of the sense enhancement of the astral, these cough drops were like 3xs more bitter than normal.  That awful taste ruined the rest of my trip and I kept imagining it the whole next day. Yuck!  I'm not meaning to rain on anyone's eating parade  :lol:  If you imagine the great taste of the food while you eat it, it will taste great.  If you expect it to be on the bitter side, you might want to steer clear!   :-D

raditus

I don't like doing it much, the eating/drinking thing. The most anyone would see me doing of it would be to blend into areas where it would be odd if others saw me NOT doing it. Even when I do, the stuff tends not to have any taste.

But once, I was very hungry when I did AP. I had one of my rare earnest eating moments. When I got up from my bed later, I was physically sated.

Raymond

Quote from: Lost soul on January 17, 2015, 02:35:55
that's interesting
was eating there fast or slow like the physical world?   

well for me it tends to be a little faster. Your time out there is somewhat limited and you don't want to spend the whole time chewing  :lol:

Shugi Shugi

I feel the food tastes kinda more soft, if that makes sense. And everything tastes very similar and at the same time different. Not too pleasant to be honest, comparing to real world at least.

Wonder could I taste walls, dirt, floor, furniture or other inedible items in astral? How would that taste? Could I ate all my astral house or even city? I will try this. Maybe next time I meet some kind of entity I will bite it's arm off.

Szaxx

Plaster tastes the same, I tried it AFTER going through a wall and tasted it going through. It wasn't planned, it just happened. I've also tasted deep water in a reservoir and raw sewerage. ( The things you sometimes find yourself involved with in a retrieval).
I'd not recommend testing the sewers for real, yuk!
The food is really nice, if you're really lucky you may be trying new foods that don't exist in our physical. These are so different and very addictive.
The difference is similar to you only ever drinking dilute orange and someone saying "try this", you are given an energy drink and really like it. Later you find the energy it gives helps keep you grounded.
The foods are, well, you need to find out for yourselves.
What makes the foods even better, is when you are limited on what you can eat in the physical. You knock yourself out trying everything that's available. Expect nice and you'll likely get a big surprise.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Shugi Shugi

Today when AP I tried to taste a handle of my teapot. I managed to bite it off but it tasted like nothing. I didn't felt any substance either, it just vanished in my mouth.  :lol: