Encounter with the MIB and other unsavory beings.

Previous topic - Next topic

Marzillian

This happened a while ago, but the experience is still fresh in my recall.

I found myself in a limo with three MIBs, me in the back seat with one of them. It was dark outside. I felt i was somewhere in
the USA. Suddenly the car was stopped by a black cop. One of the MIBs opened the window. The cop asked where we
were heading in a somewhat frightened and soft way. One MIB then said: "Beat it spook". The whole thing had all the
characteristics of a normal dream. Then suddenly i looked out of the front window and saw a large circular portal
opening. We drove through it. The whole dream character changed here. We were driving on a road, but this road was like...suspended
and isolated floating and extending in "midair". It was like we entered a large dome with only the road and a house in the distance
to were we were driving. There was no sky, just a big colored astral giant membrane enclosing our space with a somewhat 2D character,
because when we took small turns the whole background stayed the same. It was like a giant computer simulated thing.

Then we arrived at the house. Suddenly i found myself inside the house. There was a woman there but i didn't see her clearly. Then,
i was carrying a child and ran down some stairs. I needed to get out of there with this child. I almost fell when going down the circular stairs,
but managed to keep my balance. I had the feeling i needed to save this child from the mother. This was it. I woke up.

I have more of these types of experiences, with criminals in particular. Sometimes i tune into private conversations
of nasty characters also. I don't know who they are and why i unconsciously keep spying on them. It seems i do not have a choice. 

EscapeVelocity

I've had similar lucid dreams. They are complex and difficult to interpret.
This likely involves an increase in experiences and the level of complexity contained. Understanding at this level becomes difficult, at least for me at this point.

Break it down into it's component parts...and try to interpret the message.

Incorporate that with the overall feel of the experience.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Marzillian

I was reading Valdemar Valerian's matrix series when i had this experience.
I found out this is a typical experience from the conspiracy theory world.
I have it a lot, that i am reading something and connect to the corresponding network.
In this case there was a lot of right wing paranoia involved, and corresponding types of
experiences.

One time also, i was reading a book titled "demons of the flesh". It talked about tantric
yoga and obscure hindu sects practicing black magic. The resulting imagery and
following astral experiences were not exactly positive. At one point, when i got out
of a trance, i made the sign of the cross, instinctively: Good Lord !! i thought.

I didn't know humans were capable of such atrocities.