News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Experiencing war?

Previous topic - Next topic

m3th

So for some reason I seem to be interested with war. I have studied all aspects of major wars, the causes, effects, leaders, soldiers, routines, weapons, fortifications... Everything.

I have always wanted to know what it would be like to be in a trench warfare battle. I understand it would most likely be a very scary and terrible experience but it's something I want to do so I can understand war, after spending all these years studying it.

I was wondering if anyone had an astral experience involving war?

Sepultura123

Do you have dream about war ?

Me I never had...

m3th

I had one dream about war long ago, problem is I have terrible dream recall so the only thing I can remember is some blurry images... No emotions or anything like that.

So I am planning to project in order to experience war. One of my main problems is because war is such a scary thought my ability to project has gotten worse seeming as I know when I project I am going to experience war. This shouldn't take long to overcome as last night I was almost able to get around it.

The other thing I am worried about is the difficulty it takes to activate strong emotions while in a an astral experience, I haven't quite gotten used to this yet so I might need more experience with projecting before I can experience war in it's full potential.

WarpedReality

Yeah I was a WW2 buff back in high school. Since then I will watch the History channel and learn about the cool technologies used in warfare. Actually most guys I know have at least an interest (if not more) in anything related to military or wars.

I personally believe that the strong interest results from our past lives. Wars have always been around for ages and almost everyone has been directly or indirectly affected by it. Therefore the probability of a past life being that of a soldier or other miltiary unit is highly likely.

kiwibonga

I remember watching something about getting in contact with your past lives on TV ; a woman was hypnotized and started describing what she was experiencing as it happened, a recollection of a past life.

She was a jewish girl in a concentration camp, she described how two german soldiers tortured her, then proceeded to rip her fingernails off with a knife so she couldn't scratch them while they raped her. After nearly beating her to death, they threw her into a ditch with thousands of dead bodies...

People tend to focus too much on war as a global phenomenon, the most interesting thing is really the story of individuals...

Of course the rape story was not interesting in an "entertainment" kind of way, it's the "horror of war" aspect that is striking and makes you really think about human nature.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Kallas

I have had a couple of war dreams. I have never fully successfully projected however i have a shmit of a lot of dreams about projecting, my subconscious mind must get off on teasing me. These dreams are lucid to the point that i semi know it is a dream, but still in a dream sense... stupid subconscious.

Any way back on track. As i said i have had a couple, the main one was not really war in the modern day sense, it was the medieval sacking of a castle, this was quite an experience ill tell you. I had this huge smile on my face when i woke up, right before lapsing into anger at my subconscious. ARRRRGGHHH.... so frustrating.

anywho this dream started as an aerial view of the battle field zooming over the cavalry, footmen and trebuchet's then back over the castle. I then preceded to be thrown into the action and found myself defending the castle, launching catapults and running around. It was absolutely brilliant, however it didn't last long much to my dismay.

The other one was a modern war one, but it was only a glance as it lasted in all for about 5 secs and i was just looking down a trench at a wounded soldier and a medic. I would really love to have a full blown war dream, like the invasion of Normandy or Stalingrad... they would be amazing experiences. Frightening but amazing all the same.

But until i can project fully i guess ill just have to make do with my teasing subconscious...

Although in someways it is good I'm not fully conscious, because thinking about it now, i wouldn't have come up with all that on my own, so its probably better that my subconscious is mostly in control... it's been doing it for longer i suppose :smile:

-Paul

AndrewTheSinger

I've had dreams where I suddenly 'wake up', look out the window and there are soldiers outside trying to shoot me. I crawl and move to another room and they almost completely destroy the place.

One one occasion I've had this experience where I was a small child, probably in Afghanistan, and I was with my mother and another woman in a very humble house, we didn't even have light. We were on the table when we heard an helicopter coming, then a big explosion followed, but it was far and didn't hit us. We hugged and prayed that nothing bad would happen to us, and then the noise of the helicopter got louder and the next explosion hit us, next thing everything went white and I felt like floating.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Heather B.

I'm not a scholar on war, but I do think about it a lot.  I think it is one of those things we all have a deep need and desire to understand.  It's such a primal, universal phenomenon.  

Also, quite a few of my recent ancestors have been career soldiers.  So part of me wants to understand them too.  Especially my grandfather... a well-educated, well-bred man, a devoted husband and father, gifted at writing and cooking (!), a practicing Catholic and a natural-born psychic... I wonder what it was that led this man to choose to fight wars?  What compelled him?  And what was it like going from a fairly nice, comfortable, civilized life to Normandy and into the Bulge, jumping from airplanes all the way?  And then back home?  

I know for a fact (based on letters and writings, and my relatives' recollections) that he was deeply troubled by his experiences with war.  But that was the life he had determined for himself.  And I honor him and what he did, don't get me wrong.  I just want to understand it better.  Unfortunately, I never got to know him; he died before I was born.  Three Purple Hearts, and he died from lung cancer he likely contracted from his later job in building (asbestos exposure).  Ironically, he died from a very civilian circumstance.  :sad:
|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"

El-Bortukali

Seems like your like me.

I have an obsession for war,Military genius(Especially Alexander III) Soldiers, and everything related to it.

I honestly don't know why.
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat