F3 and the Indoor Shopping Complex

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

Hello everyone

Whatever is happening to me, I'm not complaining - I'm having loads of experiences lately.  I think it's because I'm not trying.

This ranks amongst one of my most bizarre experiences.  It's just ... out there.  Barmy, bonkers, ridiculous.  But it was most definitely F3, of that I have no doubt.  

The trouble is what was forefront of my mind the whole time, despite the fact that I was very lucid, was ... HAVING FUN and being mischievous.  That was all I was interested in.  

Here it is.  It's weird.  If anyone thinks I'm making this up - it's too ridiculous to make up in my opinion.   :lol:

As I gained lucidity, I went to the doorway of the restaurant and some people were in front of me waiting to leave.  Because I knew I was "astral", I decided to go through the window of the restaurant instead, so I did (I was showing off too).  This is where I think it changed from F2 (the restaurant) to F3 (through the window).  I looked through first to make sure I was still in the shopping complex when I went through.  As I came through the window the other side, a man saw me and said, "you'll want to go that way" and pointed.  I said, "why?" and he said, "that's the tourist attraction area," so I said, "I'm not a tourist," and went the other way from his direction.

Here's the real silly bit.  I was me.  I had my own body, but I was a man.  I looked like me, a woman, but I had the manly bits!!   :shock:

I walked into a bar.  The bar was in the middle and there were a few people standing around the edge.  The TV was on and they all looked bored brainless.  I stood in the centre, looked around, a big smile on my face and said, "who wants to dance?"

I had my eye on a rather attractive looking man, but he looked away and a prim looking woman got up and said, "I do!" We joined hands, as if to waltz, and the bartender said, "aye aye aye, I'll not have any of that lesbian stuff in here you know."  I said, "but we're not even close, we're just waltzing.  Would you rather us dance modern?"  And we unlinked hands and started shaking our breasts at each other, laughing.

(Can I just say at this juncture that I'm heterosexual?  Thanks.)

Then we were jiving and she picked me up and threw me around.  At one point I was holding my skirt down because I was a man and I didn't want anyone to notice.   :shock:

I think I may have briefly awoke at this point, however I went back into the dream, but I found myself on some metal staircase at the back of the complex.  There were a few people around, busying, obviously workers and I kept asking the way back to the shops.  I was given directions and finally saw where the shops were.  I had the brief thought that I'd been "out" a long time and I hoped I wouldn't lose it just as I'd found the shops again (cause I wanted to have some more fun!).  Behind the shops was actually quite interesting, lots of other rooms and passageways, but I wasn't bothered at the time – I wanted people.

I did return to the mall and I walked passed a hairdressers.  One of the dressers was dancing along inside to some music and she wiggled her bum.  I could see her knickers.  So I backtracked and went into the shop.  I tapped her on the shoulder and told her that everyone who walked past could see her knickers and that they were green and white little flowery ones.  Then I walked out of the shop, and put my hands through the window, just because I could.

I came across another woman who looked emotional.  I said, "what's up?" and she started crying and telling me something.  I said to her, "uh-oh, I can't deal with blubbering women right now," and moved on.

Then I went into another shop and there was a display of some warm water near the till.  I said to anyone nearby, "oooh, wouldn't it be nice to put your bare bottom in there and warm yourself up?"  Some girls were near me and started giggling, thinking it was a great idea.  Three of us lifted our skirts and sat in the warm water.  It was strange because I could feel my balls in the water.  :shock:  :shock:

Then I awoke and whilst trying to get back, the alarm went off.

How's that for crazy!  It's totally out of character for me to ignore a weeping woman.  In fact it's totally out of character full stop!!

Shall I commit myself?  :lol:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

malganis

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Arn de Gothia

He he... to commit yourself would be in order :smile:

Nay

Hahahaha!!   Thanks for sharing that Sarah, now I don't feel so alone.  :confused:

Nay

Stookie

I've read a lot of astral experiences, and that's one I won't forget. It's so surreal.

A question of curiosity: What about the experience makes you think it was F3?

Selski

Nay - you mean you get nutty stuff like this happen to you too?!!  Oh goody, then it's not just me... we can be together in the madhouse, telling each other our batty stories!!  :tetter:

Stookie - I wondered if anyone would ask about how I knew it was F3.

Well, it's based on a number of things.  

Number 1

Within dreams, when I get lucid, I either remain in the environment and "play around" which I term staying in F2, or I deliberately leave the dream environment, by going through a door/window/wall (in this case it was the window of the restaurant).  I think this is my way of transitioning between F2 and F3.  I know that Frank mentioned slats, but I think that was purely his way.

Number 2

There's a distinct, but subtle difference in F3.  The people tend to go about their business regardless of you.  In my dreams (lucid/non-lucid), i.e. F2, the dream tends to revolve around me, whereas these experiences (which I've come to accept as F3) are more solid, more lifelike and less about me.  Others have their own agenda, character and personality.  Colours are richer.  

Number 3

This is the clincher, in my opinion.  The man at the beginning who told me I wanted to go over "there" where the tourist attractions were.  It was as if he knew I was not one of them, not a shopper, but a visitor, a tourist - possibly because he saw me come through the window rather than the door, so he knew that I was "aware".  

Of course, I wasn't "asleep" in this dream, so I was able to control where I wanted to go, and took the opposite direction.

Now I'm assuming that where he was directing me was an area where tours are carried out.  This is based on something Frank told me about ages ago.  I've found the relevant paragraphs from a message he sent me.  Dig this:-

QuoteA "tour guide" is someone who attracts a following of people within the non-physical in the region of Monroe's focus 27. Or, in a manner of speaking, at the top-end of my focus 3. These people are asleep within the physical but they naturally gravitate to this area after reading books, websites, etc., and they express a desire, to themselves, to find out more. So instead of just dreaming willy-nilly, they "subconsciously" seek out the places within the non-physical where they can get more info. In our system, the first stop for info is the area Monroe labelled F27, which is why people naturally gravitate there.

You may have had such a dream yourself, where you perhaps recall being at a place where someone was giving you "instruction" of some description or other. Perhaps they were showing you something, or reading to you (or something like that). At present, there are millions of people "subconsciously" seeking all manner of information on this topic. Note: I place the term "subconscious" in double quotes because, in reality, there is no such thing. It's just another self-limiting belief construct.

I take people on tours of the "near physical" realms, which in Monroe terms would be focus numbers 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27. This area is what is known as a Transition Area (my focus 3). It is occupied by people engaged in readjusting themselves to non-physical life again after having had a period of hands-on physical experience.

My experience encompassed all three, therefore I cannot doubt that it was F3.  :grin:

Sarah

Nay

Yes, I do.  Just recently I had the boy bits happening.. :shock:  

To be honest I still have no idea about the F-3 and whatnots, but usually for me, when wacky stuff like that happens I'm usually just in a dream and I can either at that point become lucid or wake-up because of the weirdness of it.   Eh, I have no idea what these dreams are trying to say.  

Funny bout the bartender, perhaps another aspect of yourself?  I've actually kissed women as a man and it felt normal and exciting, but when I woke up...totally different story...lol.  I think it goes along the line with being told that life altering tid bit, only to wake up and not remember why you felt so strongly about it while in a alter state.  :laugh7:

Nay

Stookie

That makes a lot of sense. It kind of reminds me of one of Knightlights F3 experiences from not too long ago that took place in a supermarket or something similar. I guess people like to continue shopping after they die.

knightlight

hahaha very true stookie, I thought the same thing when I read the title!  I couldnt click it fast enough.  Very interesting.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Selski

Quote from: StookieI guess people like to continue shopping after they die.

I would imagine that, after heaven and hell, shopping complexes are the next most popular environment!!

Quote from: NayI have no idea what these dreams are trying to say.

Hmm, I wondered about mine.  I was a bit concerned about my apparent obsession with bottoms.   :razz:   However, I think it might be that I'm going through a learning stage of exploring my lucidity until such a time when I am totally in control of my experiences.  I hope so!

Sarah

CFTraveler

OK, I,ve been holding  myself back, hoping someone else would, but now I have to ask:  How did it feel to have manly bits?   :confused:   :question:

Selski

Hi CFTraveler

I can't believe I'm going to answer this - but I am!!   :lol:

When I was dancing in the bar, I was very aware of my 'extra' bits.

And when I sat in the water, the impression was that my balls were delicate and precious, and I wouldn't want to bang them or hurt them.  They swayed in the water and it felt nice - this was a very realistic sensation.

Any gentlemen out there want to tell us what's it actually like having balls?  Do they feel delicate and precious?   :lol:

Oh boy, I sense this thread is going to degenerate real fast...  :hammer:

Sarah

Lighthouse

http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

Selski

Hi Lighthouse

Now THAT is a much more appropriate emoticon!

Sarah

PS  Good to see you back!

interception

Any gentlemen out there want to tell us what's it actually like having balls?  Do they feel delicate and precious?   :lol:

Oh boy. Swaying in the water indeed...  :shock:  :lol:

What it is like to actually have balls?

Well, I will say this much. When I used to practice a certain martial art, we used to have full contact sparring nights every Friday. I distinctly remember this one guy who, one night, had a moment that I can only describe as: a crushing universe of personal superpain.  He had to be taken to the hospital, poor sap.

Anyway, I also remember my own 'package' feeling very, very delicate and precious that night.  :cool:

Lighthouse

Thanks Sarah, it's good to be back.

This thread is hilarious!!!  Thanks Hee hee hee. :laughing4:
http://www.divinewithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing

DRS

I'm jealous.  All my experiences are just too serious.  However, there was one time ... I posted this when it happened, maybe a couple years ago, not sure...

I was in the back yard of the house I lived in at the time.  Everything was correct for representing real life.  It was night, snow on the ground, February.  I was hovering over the fence in my back yard.  A guy was out jogging along the sidewalk.  As he passed me (while I was hovering at the top of the fence, maybe 8 feet tall) I decided to see what would happen if I tried talking in the astral state.  I can't remember now what I said to him, but my voice came out sounding like Darth Vader.  Now I remember ... I told him "I'm talking to you from the astral plane."  He stopped ... looked in every direction, sure it was some practical joke, nervous, even a little afraid.  Then I said something else.  This time he could see where the sound was coming from but he couldn't see anything there.  He took off running in total panic.

I always wondered if this guy was really in the physical realm... I'll never know.

Andali27

Lol. that's funny.

QuoteI always wondered if this guy was really in the physical realm... I'll never know.

hmm, i guess you never will.  i can't ever get out of my room!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION