Few questions regarding AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

So I've experienced being in the astral realm, I've experienced what kind of evil can manifest once you pass through realities, but now I'm at the stage where I don't want to walk past the bullies that give me wedgies on the playground, but to know the path that leads past them that they don't know about.

I've read someone say on here that it's possible to shift your vibrational levels to one which there are hardly any negative ones due to their difficulty in having access, how do you do this? Is it possible to do this before you even pass through to the other side? I don't like them, they're off-putting and make me not want to do it.

Also, when having naps, how long should you nap for before having the same effect as waking up after five hours sleep at night?

CFTraveler

You do this by performing the tasks that appear in front of you- first fear, then confrontation, battle, and then forgiveness.  When you get to forgiveness you will more than likely have overcome the things that keep you in the lower planes.
You can't 'trick' yourself into advancing, because advancing is through experience.

As to  a nap, I think about one hour of meditation will get you there, but that's me, we're all different.

Jdeadevil

So the more we experience them, the higher we get? I guess it makes sense.

Lionheart

I have found that you advance to a new level only after you have learned what you needed to in the previous one. I have had my frequency altered at least 4 times now, but only after I could fully handle the one that preceded it. This makes all the sense in the world to me, we always say "we are never given more than what we can handle in life", it seems to be the truth in the Astral World as well.  :-)

embrace

What do you mean by evil manifesting in astral realms? I believe there is no evil other than your own fears creating frightening projections. I'd love to hear more about your experiences.

Jdeadevil

Sorry for long reply, and if you want I'll PM you first.  :-D

Rudolph

Quote from: embrace on March 11, 2012, 23:01:36
What do you mean by evil manifesting in astral realms? I believe there is no evil other than your own fears creating frightening projections. I'd love to hear more about your experiences.

I say it is plainly obvious to the casual observer that "evil exists".

Only those hopelessly lost in deep denial can keep a straight face and claim otherwise.

The entire realm of Duality, i.e. Planet Earth, is the plain and simple existence proof for those with the gumption to simply see, know and objectively confront what is right there in front of them. That is what "duality" *is*! for pete's sake... positive vs negative or good vs evil...

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

Volgerle

Try (pre-sleep) positive affirmations, I found they help a lot to keep more negative energies at bay. It might work, give it a try.

Rudolph

Quote from: Jdeadevil on March 06, 2012, 21:04:44
Also, when having naps, how long should you nap for before having the same effect as waking up after five hours sleep at night?

In my experience, a few seconds will usually do the trick.

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

trippyrod12

it would be nice if someone could help me get out or pull me out tonight around 11:00 o clock eastern time pleasee

Mr.PumperNickle

Quote from: trippyrod12 on March 14, 2012, 18:25:55
it would be nice if someone could help me get out or pull me out tonight around 11:00 o clock eastern time pleasee
Call upon your spirit guide or higher self. They can pull you out easily. Hear is a nice link to help you.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/how_do_get_a_guideastral_helper_to_help_me-t25289.0.html
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.