Finally! A Visual Model of F2

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

Good Evening All!

I am the kind of guy who breaks everything down when he discovers it to better understand it.

The pen may be mightier the the sword, but design is certainly mightier the pen.

Here is my model, It is based off of Monroe and Frank and my own experiences. I have not personally made the f12-15-21 transition yet, but I am definitely close.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i388/UNITERC/ContenteosModel-F2.jpg

As Frank always said, it is so easy to get misunderstood on these forum, so please do not take this as fact, yet, or this as me trying to introduce my own model. I simply want to get input from everyone possible so as a community, we can help the world. I want your advice, and understanding, so please speak up. I hope this model can give newcomers the direction I desperately needed a couple weeks ago when I started this journey. Again, This is not a final draft, I want more advice so we can make one. Thank you in advance. :wink:

-Contenteo

Astral316

I can go from Conscious State to 'Fall Asleep' to F21... assuming F21 includes the vibrational state. Also there are more Focus levels beyond F21. Not a bad diagram, though.

Pauli2

Any dreaming state is F 22. F 21 is F Z.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Bedeekin

Nice model... I'm tempted to introduce a third diversion from F10/Sleep Paralysis... that of 1st phase. This can diverge with any Focus level as it seems to run parallel to that particular thread.

Astral316

Quote from: Bedeekin on April 22, 2011, 19:40:08
Nice model... I'm tempted to introduce a third diversion from F10/Sleep Paralysis... that of 1st phase. This can diverge with any Focus level as it seems to run parallel to that particular thread.

I've read F10 is more or less a very light trance, not sleep paralysis... now I'm confused.

Xanth

Quote from: Astral316 on April 22, 2011, 19:55:38
I've read F10 is more or less a very light trance, not sleep paralysis... now I'm confused.
This is correct.
During Focus 10 you should only experience a vast reduction in physical sensory input.

To project, you don't ever have to "put your body to sleep".
You only need to turn your focus away from the physical by ignoring it.

Even during Focus 12, you can still have some physical body awareness from the 5 senses.

Stookie

F-10 is the 1st state away from physical consciousness where it is possible to project.

Contenteo

Thanks for the input, keep it comin!

Astral316-
I made a rough F3oC diagram too from when I read between Monroe and Frank. I am waiting until I get there and experience it before I actually post it, but it will come.

Pauli-
Can anyone confirm that F22 is where dreams occur? I thought that place was scary and full of comatose and crazy minds. Maybe nightmares.

My interpretation was that dreaming was simply a renegade brain in the training zone, jumping all over the place because it is acting on a uncontrolled source of thoughts and emotions. When you enter lucid dream state, the brain is still goin all over the place, but you understand that you are observing the stuff. And if you gain further control wouldn't it be just like a WILD? Hence the term DILD? Please someone confirm or correct this. I want to make the model right.

Bed- What is the purpose of sleep paralysis? I would gladly put it in because I certainly have been in a deep F10 with nearly no feeling of my body, but I can't confidently say it is even worth mentioning, just neat. And isn't the purpose to get beyond that? I could see a dead end box with it in that.

Xanth- Thanks for the insight. I have been wondering that for some time(because i still feel my body), no where does it come out and say that though. No one ever really "defines" body asleep. Well beside jeff, but he just says its not the point of putting your body asleep, just making your brain believe it is that is important.

KEEP all the insight coming. I want more direction on boxes and arrows. Wouldn't it be nice to have a formal diagram to put up for all the newcomers? I mean really, over half the answers we give are just the same simple questions over and over.

Cheers,
-Contenteo

Bedeekin

Sleep paralysis seems to be the overall description of the body asleep mind awake state... second state... vibrational state. etc.

The percieved physical sensations can range from gentle numness to full locked paralysis... not unlike a siezure. We all know this is just a conscious awareness of REM atonia though. A stage missed out or 'side tracked' by 'phasing' if I'm not mistaken. 

I assumed this was focus 10... I'm confused with the focus scale. Maybe I should learn it and identify the stages I identify with so I can communicate what I mean a bit better.  :-D

Regardless of this I use SP as a springboard to enter what you may call a real/time OOBE and AP. 2 distinct types... in my experience anyway.

Unfortunately... 5 million people do identify this stage and are terrified by it. The common term 'nightmare' is folklore for Sleep Paralysis.

I hope we are talking about the same thing actually.

Astral316

You actually raise an interesting issue I was thinking of turning into a thread... that being, is there a clear distinction between the 3D Blackness and vibrational Sleep Paralysis? I too experience VSP but remember the 3DB as a child as being different... it takes effort to project from VSP but with the 3DB from what I remember, it takes no effort at all. Both are "pre-projection states" if you will... so wouldn't sleep paralysis be included with 3D Blackness under Focus 21/FZ?

Bedeekin

For me it is a clear distinct transitionary state.

I haven't tried phasing although my friend uses this method and didn't realise it had a name... I have had instances where I inadvertently phased.

When you say 3D blackness... do you mean the void-like environment that forms into the metaphysical after anchoring? This sometimes comes after I have either actively separated or during SP.

Astral316

Quote from: Bedeekin on April 23, 2011, 18:54:45
For me it is a clear distinct transitionary state.

I haven't tried phasing although my friend uses this method and didn't realise it had a name... I have had instances where I inadvertently phased.

When you say 3D blackness... do you mean the void-like environment that forms into the metaphysical after anchoring? This sometimes comes after I have either actively separated or during SP.

In my experience...

SP: I perceive my body and have to put effort into attaining the projection state. The visual is your typical behind the eyelids black.

3DB: I don't perceive my body, feels like I'm "on the edge" in a multi-dimensional environment being forced into the projection state. The visual is a much livelier black, from what I remember.

Pauli2

Quote from: Contenteo on April 23, 2011, 00:47:33
Pauli-
Can anyone confirm that F22 is where dreams occur? I thought that place was scary and full of comatose and crazy minds. Maybe nightmares.

No, this is wrong, it's only right most of the time, and I state it as right as it simplifies things in the majority of cases, based on the idea that people seldom goes to places like F 27 in dreams, but it happens as Moen can testify. Here is one account on the opposite, and it is still slightly wrong, but in a different way:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/wild_vs_phasing-t2832.0.html;msg18658#msg18658
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Xanth

Quote from: Contenteo on April 23, 2011, 00:47:33

My interpretation was that dreaming was simply a renegade brain in the training zone, jumping all over the place because it is acting on a uncontrolled source of thoughts and emotions. When you enter lucid dream state, the brain is still goin all over the place, but you understand that you are observing the stuff. And if you gain further control wouldn't it be just like a WILD? Hence the term DILD? Please someone confirm or correct this. I want to make the model right.
Nope, nobody can confirm it.  These labels are entirely individual and "might not" apply to everyone else.

Your interpretation of a dream is just as valid as anyone elses really.

QuoteThanks for the insight. I have been wondering that for some time(because i still feel my body), no where does it come out and say that though. No one ever really "defines" body asleep. Well beside jeff, but he just says its not the point of putting your body asleep, just making your brain believe it is that is important.
And that's part of why people get confused, including myself!  I saw that term "body asleep" and thought "oh, ok... so what I'm doing wrong is that I can still feel my body... meaning that it's not asleep yet."  Well, that's horribly wrong and it's probably the single worst thing that held me back for 10+ years.

You only need to reduce your physical sensory input by ignoring and allowing them to desensitize.  The key word there is "ALLOW"... you can't force any of this.

personalreality

A helpful way to think of it is that you have millions of connections to the physical body, like a huge mainframe all connected with cables, millions of cables.  the time it takes you to disconnect depends on if you're just wildly pulling out plugs (maybe with the assistance of drugs or trance music or dancing - not bad, just unfocused and not controlled) or if you are taking slow cautious steps.  if you go the slow and cautious route, then over time you learn the proper sequence of "plug-pulling" and it takes much less time.  it's like a virtual reality machine and you can't just get out, you have to go through the operating procedure of disconnecting (the method of projection).  the more plugs you pull, the more you disassociate your consciousness from your body.  you never fully disconnect, until you die i suppose.  but you have to figure out how many plugs you need to pull in order for you to consciously project.
be awesome.

gamehead

what do you do after a false awakening?

Btw, nice model!

Xanth

Quote from: gamehead on May 03, 2011, 15:32:39
what do you do after a false awakening?

Btw, nice model!
If you don't suddenly become aware that you ARE actually dreaming... then, nothing really.  You simply wake up.

dotster

Quote from: Astral316 on April 23, 2011, 18:47:46
You actually raise an interesting issue I was thinking of turning into a thread... that being, is there a clear distinction between the 3D Blackness and vibrational Sleep Paralysis?

If Vibrational Sleep Paralysis is just when you feel the vibrations during sleep paralysis then the answer is yes, there is a very distinct difference.

3D-Blackness happened to me one night a few months ago unintentionally and it is a very "in your face" kind of experience. There was absolutley no way that I would have been able to overlook it, that's how intense it was. I was just laying down kind of thinking to myself before I went to bed and as my mind started shuting itself up I was kind of "pushed" into the darkness that I was looking at behind my eyes. Not like a rough push, but I can't say that I stepped into the blackness because I had no sensation of having any legs. I would say it was much like going to see a movie in IMAX 3D and you had tunnel vision. You watch all of the new movie trailers in 2D and then when you put your glasses on to watch the 3D previews you can see depth, like you're looking "through" the screen even though you know that you can't actually be looking "through" it. And also to be completely honest with you, I didn't forget I had a body at all, in fact I was hyper aware of it. I could sense it, but I couldn't move it (I don't think, I didn't really try) and I couldn't distinguish separate limbs and areas of my body, it just felt like one big "thing" for lack of a better word haha. That's about as in-depth as I can get about that experience because it didn't last but what felt like maybe one or two minutes and when it happened I never even heard of it so I was just enjoying the bliss instead of exploring for possibilities. Anyways, hope this helps in someway!

Dotster
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Astral316

Quote from: dotster on May 04, 2011, 06:31:38
If Vibrational Sleep Paralysis is just when you feel the vibrations during sleep paralysis then the answer is yes, there is a very distinct difference.

3D-Blackness happened to me one night a few months ago unintentionally and it is a very "in your face" kind of experience. There was absolutley no way that I would have been able to overlook it, that's how intense it was. I was just laying down kind of thinking to myself before I went to bed and as my mind started shuting itself up I was kind of "pushed" into the darkness that I was looking at behind my eyes. Not like a rough push, but I can't say that I stepped into the blackness because I had no sensation of having any legs. I would say it was much like going to see a movie in IMAX 3D and you had tunnel vision. You watch all of the new movie trailers in 2D and then when you put your glasses on to watch the 3D previews you can see depth, like you're looking "through" the screen even though you know that you can't actually be looking "through" it. And also to be completely honest with you, I didn't forget I had a body at all, in fact I was hyper aware of it. I could sense it, but I couldn't move it (I don't think, I didn't really try) and I couldn't distinguish separate limbs and areas of my body, it just felt like one big "thing" for lack of a better word haha. That's about as in-depth as I can get about that experience because it didn't last but what felt like maybe one or two minutes and when it happened I never even heard of it so I was just enjoying the bliss instead of exploring for possibilities. Anyways, hope this helps in someway!

Dotster

Yea, your experience with the 3DB sounds similar to mine. I haven't experienced it in years though which is why I questioned it. Thanks for your input.  :-)

dotster

Yeah I've been trying to get back ever since!  :-)
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Contenteo

Hey All!

Since I had my first fledged experience, a lot of information is starting to fall into place. As you could expect from me, here is a much revised model. I am sorry my previous model was, well, immature compared to this one, but that's progress for ya. I am sure this one will still be improved, too.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/Robert_Carbone/May15th2011F2oCofContenteo.png

First off, I am taking Xanth's advice and making my own model of this, sorry Monroe, sorry Frank, and sorry everyone else for having to deal with yet another model, but my conclusion is that the astral is not sequential. Phasing is a very parallel process which has many paths and a model that is based on sequence, however elegant, will never be faithfully representational and relevant enough to explain the process of phasing. A diagram is needed. With new, more advanced vocabulary. Anyone who wishes to help me with this project, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I am an intellectual capital accountant by trade. I make quantification and diagrams of intangible processes for fun.  :lol:

On that note, I am going to start another work, attempting to make a nomenclature for the astral, because I feel we are running into many overlaps and its impeding our communication and progress. For instance, our misinterpretation of sleep paralysis earlier in this post and 3D-Blackness, a state also described as Frank where you are in your own subconscious and can play music or movies from your life.

NOTES ON MODEL
On the note of a note :-P, "Frank's" 3d Blackness(F21), I hypothesize is a 'reward' for taking the harder, meditation/VSP path. It would make sense because, you are highly aware as you enter the transitional launchpad state versus the drowsy perception of the 3D blackness as you enter using the other path. It exists in either path, just one's awareness of its existence is different depending on the path you choose.

Most surprisingly is that there is two ways, or better said strategies/paths, it seems to get to the astral. Both are very similar, one is very easy, and the other is difficult. After writing my "Steps to Success" post (which got Stickied, so look up) last night and then rereading all of your posts, much of what everyone has been saying is falling into place. What you all were calling the VSP(Vibrational Sleep paralysis) and 3DB (3D Blackness) are actually what I identified as the two paths to get to the astral.

Props to Astral on his description of the two paths, he was describing this, but because I hadn't experienced it, I didn't know what he was talking about, but it makes so much sense once I placed it all together.

Rather then add sleep paralysis, I added "numbness" and called that the Meditation/VSP Path

So please comment away, lets make this thing better.

I definitely would like some feedback on anyone who has been to Frank's F21 and if indeed it is a destination from the Meditation/VSP path.

Cheers,
Contenteo