Finally!! I got out, But what the???

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbee772

Hi All. I finally got out of my body this morning after a month and a half of trying. I found that the key was 1- deep relaxation and "spinning out".
So, I'm lying there and out of nowhere came tremendous shaking - felt like
a seizure - then I knew, here is my big chance. Even though the Vibes were strong, I still felt "stuck" to my body. I finally shook myself loose by imagining I was a log in water spinning. This got me completely out.

As I stood there in my room looking around, I recognized the dresser, the mirror,and  my computer , but what the heck is all this stuff on the walls?
My walls are bare with nothing at all on them, but out of body there was pictures and magazine cut outs and stuff... Was I in the real time zone or what? And if so, What were these pictures and stuff all over the walls?

I got back into my body, came back to C1 and inspected this. The walls, I didnt notice before, had many little nail holes all over, but no pics. What the?

Any speculations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Stevo

Are you terribly sure you were in RTZ? It's obvious that you were simply imagining different scenery. Don't worry, you just wern't picturing your own room. Of course, it doesn't even have to be from your own imagination...

As for the log spinning, good idea. The important part of the 'exiting' techniques is to think you're not in your body laying down. Sounds like you got your senses disoriented enough. I will definately have to induce that feeling.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

Newbee772

Thanks Stevo, but what about me recognizing my own dresser, computer and mirror. I even looked in it and saw myself. I went to the dresser and touched it. My computer was still on the same screen I left it on before the OBE. Is it possible I was seeing a different time or partially a diffrent room? My be I was half in and half out of my room ?

Stevo

Alright, I don't know exactly how much you know, so I'm going to get to the basics.

First off, when you 'OBE', you percieve to be where your body is. When in fact, you're deep in a mental recreation of where your body is. You never leave your body, you delve in to your mind.

So, when you see the exact page you were on last come up on your computer screen, touch it, flip it over, whatever, that's a recreation of what you remember. Memory is actually more detailed than most people think.

So while we're in this recreation, we can get details wrong, or want different details. Sometimes outside influence gives us different details. It can be quite fun. In a deep focus 10 I watch tons of images flip through my imagination that I never even mentally lifted a finger to create.

So, yes, you were in your room, but it seems somewhere along the way details got changed. Don't believe me, find a better explination.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

mactombs

Stevo's reply is one view. Another is that you were in the RTZ, but the pictures you saw could be Focus 2 overlays (basically, images from your mind). Or, you could have been in the RTZ viewing all the pictures that had ever been on those walls. Another thing I have heard is, to secure your awareness more firmly in the "objective" RTZ, mentally challenge the existence of these pictures that you know aren't there. They should disappear. If they don't, the remaining one may be what is referred to as a "scout". Sometimes interacting with one of these entities will result in the entity taking you somewhere.

There are a lot of different views on these experiences. They overlap, have differing names for the same things, eschew different models of reality - but they also have commonalities.

Learn what you can, don't believe anything - just keep it in mind for consideration. Explore with an open mind. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions.

Really good idea with the spinning log, too. :)
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Newbee772

Ya know Mactombs, I think you maybe on to something.  I did some research on the previous resident of the apartment, and It turns out that there was one young "girl" who lived here. I am sleeping in her bed room (one  
bed room apt) where she was. I can tell she didnt do cleaning up and stuff after she left because of all the holes in the walls and lack of maintenace. Come to think of it, the cut out pics also were of famous male stars too!!

Thanks Mactombs

jay dawg

amazing. sounds to me like you were seeing her old posters. ive read about things in an OBE being from the past and present together.

Zante

Something to consider may be that time happens all at once, that is to say you weren't actually seeing back in time but time in the "now". This is a concept frequently mentioned by the entity "Kryon" during channels.

As for time happening all at once, this doesn't "objectively" include the future, it doesn't exist in that sense. There might be some sort of placeholder for it based on the current trend of energy surrounding the projector, if so it could give valuable insight as to what we could be heading for.

Jo'ogn

In the sense of "Astral-Traveling" (beliefs) I once read about the "astral-debris" ;) I.e. you saw "energetic garbage". The remaining aura of the thing the former inhabitant had pinned to those walls. Some even shall see complete furnitures. Some claim it depends on how much those things meant to the former creator, so that would make them more intense or vanishing more quickly - of course this all a little contradicts, or rather intermingles itself with the illusion of time/space and our own beliefs of directed time, energy fields and such.

Personally I would say (refering to channels like Elias and Seth), similarely to Zante, you in fact have seen the posters of that girl on your walls. As somehow they are still there - if you consider all moments in time as Nows. You might persistantly fade out anything that could be there in some future, for your mind would reject (as in "we do not believe that") to see into the future, even though it exists already to a certain extend - in parallel time - as well.

SilverSlider

Wow guys! Thanks Newb for bringing this up! I posted a similar situation in OBE experiences last week and got no responses.

Last week I projected into what I thought was the RTZ but after lifting off my "bed" I floated over a baby sitting on the floor, stumbled into my closet then saw my reflection from a non-existent mirror across the room. I walked back into my room and noticed there was stuff *everywhere* on the walls! it was *insane*! I live in a fairly old house - built early in the 1900's I think? (it still has "skeleton key" locks on all doors) my room is pretty small also. It's close to a college campus so I'm sure tenets change often, which could explain all the stuff.

Could it be that I was sensing this child who used to live in my room? Also why do you guys think I was stumbling everywhere? after I got out of my closet I wanted to try and stick my hand through the door and had to stumble over that way. My motor skills could be likened to being drunk, but not real bad.

Newb that sounds like a really neat update on the "rolling out" method, which is what I have always used. It sounds more precise than rolling out. I'll keep it in mind, thanks! :)

Brad

Gandalf

In my view RTZ experiences are apt to be 'overlayed' with a variety of F2 images depending on what your mind is up to at the time. The way to minimise these effects is to try to stay emotionally stable and not get too excited.

However, I also believe that Robert Bruce is probably right in that you can come across 'remnants' which are leftover energy impressions of previous physical items and even people. The longer these things had been there, the greater impression they make on the energy record as it were. For this reason you can come across furniture you never seen before, or strange posters, paintings on walls etc.

Where it gets tricky is that just one item like this might be enough to get your mind going to an extent that you start inventing all manner of things, so its actually not very easy to spot what is an energy impression, and what you have created yourself via an F2 overlay: as they say about AP, nothing's ever straightforward!

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

hotshotrobot

I am curious about this idea of simultaneous time, or rather, 'no' time. The Greek Eleatic philosophers held a similar view due to a philosophical proof that nothing can ever change, thus all apparent change is illusion. I'm wondering if anyone can elaborate a bit on this idea of the future being somehow contained in the present, yet not 'objectively' contained. What kind of containment is it? I don't expect anyone to explain to me how time can be an illusion, its probably beyond comprehension in C-1, but maybe some suggestions would help.

Thanks.
"We should invert our eyes and practice a sublime astronomy in the infinitude of our hearts..."

-Léon Bloy, 1894

Jo'ogn

Quote from: SilverSliderCould it be that I was sensing this child who used to live in my room? Also why do you guys think I was stumbling everywhere? after I got out of my closet I wanted to try and stick my hand through the door and had to stumble over that way. My motor skills could be likened to being drunk, but not real bad.
I feel that there are myriads of possibilities. There is this tendency to fit all that we perceive out of the context of our "objective world" right back into the rigid limited "physical rules". The baby could be really anything - just search your own feelings, what it might symbolize.

The stumbling might be quite the same, you might feel inapt of projecting and/or "using" the actually (as i understand) unnecessary, yet for that reason created, "astral body". Or you might feel that you should stumble as you should be in contact with the physical floor and those things littered over it - whatever...

--
Even though it's a bit off topic here...

@hotshotrobot - I feel it's pretty simple actually - as I understand it - if you try to imagine time in co-oridinates like space: x, y, z. We can move straight ahead (+x) and back (-x) Sideways (+/-y) and up and down (+/-z). Why should we not being able to do the same with time? In time we just think of it as walking forward only in a straight x-line.

Or take a stripe of film. Make every single picture a 3D cube of a scene happening. If you work on this film, cutting its scenes, you can watch all scences as an observer and skimming through them. That's what our Essence shall be doing with all the lives we are living from within it, for our experience. It sees all those points in time at the same moment and can move to and through them.

Now we still create an untold future, from infinite possibilities. For that reason no being can truly foretell our future, for we have the freedom of choice in any given moment. We live practically in a "Now-only-world" and choose the next event, that we have potentially laid out by probabilities, that we have set into motion in the Nows before, yet they are not what some might call our inavoidable fate, cause we can turn and choose another path in each moment.

So what we can tell are latent possibilities, like "Yes, it's very likely that you graduate", "No, right now it doesn't seem like your friend will die of that dis-ease." But there are no absolutes in that.

Now we can also turn and change "past Nows", or meet other "foci of our attention" in some to us future. For we "just" (oh yay, how easy ;) ) step sideways in the time/space illusion to that virtual co-ordinate, for we don't actually have to go around in some vast space to cross it, we just would have need to trancended it and make a step "through" space to any desired location. No need of time, no need to be limited by some (perhaps) "speed of light"

SilverSlider

Jo'ogn - I guess I never really thought about that many possibilities, thanks for the eye-opener.

As for time, the fact that there could somewhere possibly be only "now-time" isn't all that confusing, but what gets me is the purpose. I can imagine on earth linear time is almost necessary, but how can anything get done "up above" if time "doesn't move" ? I guess this is where my idea of "all time happening at once" breaks down until we reach "god-likeness." I think we'll have to move through a decent amount of "realms" or "dimensions," whatever you would want to call them, before we get to that point. I'm sure time will change after we die, but IMO it won't be suddenly happening all at once.

brad

Jo'ogn

Interestingly enough - according to many "channels" - there is not this concept of "evolvement", of getting "better", more "wise"... what ever. Due to the fact of no time >_<; Because it implies, that we are all that already: Now *giggle*

So time seemingly does move in some way, only that on a broader level we have "random access" - including all the dimensions of probabilities... That makes it so difficult to ask, what anything one perceive might mean, for each of us is a "projector".

Or put in another way our perception shall be highly individualized, like an encapsuled universe on its own - quite differnt to the scientist's beliefs, that there must be "one single true reality", there seems rather to be infinite individual ("true") realities...  Which puts the reason of arguing about things into quite some "new" perspective *chuckle* For everything one perceives shall be actually "real".