First Phaaaasssing....

Previous topic - Next topic

matthewof1989

Alright, so, lastnight.
I layed down and listened to the Monroe Instetutes Gateway Experience Threshold #1 and #2 Cd for the first time.
I have been practicing Yoga-Nidra and trying to project, reading every book on the subject i've been able to find for the last 4 months or so, so i'm getting good with relaxation and energy work. And through Yoga-nidra i feel i'm pretty comfy in the f10 state.
i read the Phasing Primer at the top of the page and decided i'd try it so i put in the cd and started "noticing".
I saw alot of Mandela type patterns that all started to turn in ways i'd never expect them to turn, like the outside layers would spin left while the inside layers would turn right, but it was much more complex than how i'm explaining it, if you get my drift.
then, the strangest thing happend, theres this part on the cd when the guy guides you from f10 to f12 by very slowly counting from 10 to 12.
at this point i could almost feel a breeze and a pressure on my body and head as i saw, very faintly the blackness behind my eyes appear to become a street in a neighborhood or city and buildings zooming past me on either side. it was very strange. because it was not really in my control to slow them down or anything and it wasn't very comfortable. with each building passing i felt some sort of pressure on my eyes. i'm sure i could have just opened my eyes, but i felt that this is what i had been working months for and should just go with it.
then he got to 12 and everything calmed down. i began to see what appeard to be some sort of "swiss cheese planet" but it was more like a comet or mandelbulb cause it was very rigid and alien looking. i started flying into it through different holes and tunnels and exploring it although i didn't feel like i really had control of my movements or anything like that, it was almost like watching a movie exploring caves or something like that. i was fully concious this whole time.
i would also fall in and out of dream states where i would see and catch parts of some sort of 40s or 50s erra mother leaning down talking to her daughter about something.
at another point, fully consious i floated through some sort of library and saw a woman doing homework or somethingat a table. for some reason she seemed to be of some importance.
there were other things that happend too that i cant really put into words as they have become shadow memorys.
i'm just wondering if this seems legit to anyof you or if it was just hopeful thinking.

Xanth

Goodstuff Matthewof!

Congrats!  Looks like the beginning of some wondrous journeys for you!  :)

NoY

Congrats on a cool experience well done  8-)

:NoY:

TravelingBull

downloading this now!... thanx for the insight! great stuff! hang in there and just be confident and secure that your safe! cant wait to hear more of your travels!
Sing like its your last song
Dance like its your last dance
and LIVE like its your last day!

matthewof1989

thanks guys! i'm super stoked on all of this!

Lionheart

May all your adventures be safe. This is the most incredible thing that has ever happened in my life. It has completely changed my way of thinking. It has also made me see the incredible Brainwashing and control that the media, gov't and greedy have over people. I am no longer interested in the news or any of the mindless garbage they constantly bombard us with over the TV, especially all the commercials. I am amazed that alot of people don't see what kind of animals are being created with all this high tech garbage these days. I just went for a haircut and almost got hit by 2 drivers that were talking on their cell phones, obivious oblivious to the world. The stylist is only 2 miles form my howm and I live in the country. The Astral Plane has become my choice of of bliss now.

TravelingBull

Quote from: Lionheart on July 07, 2011, 19:48:39
May all your adventures be safe. This is the most incredible thing that has ever happened in my life. It has completely changed my way of thinking. It has also made me see the incredible Brainwashing and control that the media, gov't and greedy have over people. I am no longer interested in the news or any of the mindless garbage they constantly bombard us with over the TV, especially all the commercials. I am amazed that alot of people don't see what kind of animals are being created with all this high tech garbage these days. I just went for a haircut and almost got hit by 2 drivers that were talking on their cell phones, obivious oblivious to the world. The stylist is only 2 miles form my howm and I live in the country. The Astral Plane has become my choice of of bliss now.
Yeah Lion!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel you! I dont watch tv at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! correction.>.. sports! but it helps not to have the world garbage on you and be brainwashed on how to think! most of my family count me out as a black sheep! one who does not play by the rules! YUP! THAT'S ME!!! What rules I ask? the Natural? all those rules are lies! Oh word for those playing by the natural rules... I am HIGHLY successful in my endeavors... not due to astral projection mind you! I just started this phase... but being connected to it! and seeing into bad and good desicions! some claim i am in their dreams during business deals! HMMMMMM... notyet hehehe! Just joking!
Sing like its your last song
Dance like its your last dance
and LIVE like its your last day!

stellina757

Sounds so exciting! I hope you have many fun adventures.
"My deepest feer is not that i'm inadequate it's that I'm powerful beyond belief"
http://www.paradiseconfidence.com

Boom

Quote from: Lionheart on July 07, 2011, 19:48:39

Hi Lionheart. Please dont take this the wrong way, and maybe I have read too much into your post. But it sounds to me like you have decided the Astral is where you are now happy.  You musn't do that. You still have many years left in the physical, which is your primary focus right now.  You will have plenty of time in the Astral Planes when you die. So right now you should focus on enjoying your physical life and be happy within it. Yes we are surrounded by so many people who are oblivious to the existence of anything beyond the physical. But thats how they choose to live and that should be respected.

No matter how many wild adventures you have whilst Astral Projecting, there are still experiences and adventures to be had on the physical, just please don't loose sight on that.