First time got crazy

Previous topic - Next topic

curious956

2 nights ago i was able to project for first time. It took me a long while to gain clarity instead of 5-10secs of clear sight than period of hazy bluriness. After this went away everything became crazy. I watched an entire scenario happen down to the finest details. Problem began when it actually started happening awake. I later found out that it was all played out and none of it actually occurred.

Following night i had no problems with focusing on different matters on myself. Last night i tried but was too tired couldnt maintain.

Im in debate if it was caused by overload to all the senses being fully used for first time, trial by fire to see if would continue, or if unlocking subconscious caused mild rift that normally would remain hidden because thats when all the events began.

What have been your experiences with this?

Szaxx

Sometimes things do go crazy, this is an eye opener as it shows you what to expect when you learn more. It's fast paced and your instincts in the NP once developed can handle this easily.
Not all experiences are in a physical like location, some are on a mental level. These are more rare and can be difficult to get to grips with initially.
It's a time will tell thing and from your description you'll have fun learning.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

curious956

Havent been able to again but been close. I sure notice alot more background things occurring that i never would have before. The house wakes up at 240am and goes absolutely crazy at 359. Weridist one is what hides in old grandfather clock that died same night i had the encounter awhile back. I kinda wish i knew if it was related or just so happened never gives threatening impression but i think it tries avoid me as much as i do...i kinda feel like a detective figuring out where the pieces go 

Szaxx

Do things in stages so you can always go back to where you were before. If things get very complicated you can always reverse what you do so you're very familiar with it and then the next time you'll know what to do easily. You sort of build a map of where you're going and know where you've been.
This opens up more time to see what's around you. Like driving, all you see is the road before you. As a passenger you see what's around having the extra time to look about.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.