Franke Kepple Phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

xoTitanxo

Ive been browsing and reading the forums around here since I discovered the site Superbowl Sunday.  I've never had to post anything until now.  This site is great and i've referred many people here because of the  great positive energy of the community.  I sent an email to one Administrator/Moderator a month ago in regards to the Frank Kepple phasing link/document, it no longer works.  :?  I used this document a lot to explain to people different spiritual aspects of life.  If someone could please review the link and find out why it no longer works; myself and all the others that I enlighten and the ones online would really appreciate you.

Cheers,

']['itan

Stookie

Sorry, but we still haven't gotten it back up. Maybe soon...

Gandalf spent a lot of time putting that together, so if worse comes to worse, hopefully someone has a copy somewhere.

And while it's not easy task, there are still a lot of Frank's old posts here, so don't hesitate to search through them. Lot's of good stuff.

The Present Moment

I've got a copy saved from 2007.

interception

Got a backup of the resource too. Drop me an IM and I will mail it to you.

CFTraveler

Quote from: interception on May 22, 2009, 03:38:21
Got a backup of the resource too. Drop me an IM and I will mail it to you.
Why don't you just post it as a post?  I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it, and the mods would move it wherever they thought it belonged in.

interception

It should be posted soon by a mod.

vladjackguy

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE WILL OVERCOME THE LOVE OF POWER THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~Jimi Hendrix
In the darkest place the littlest light is the brightest.~vladjackguy

iNNERvOYAGER

Saved a copy of original web page by Gandalf, The Frank Kepple Resource.

The Frank Kepple Resource.pdf 488 KB

Let me know if any copyright issues.

Thanks

Stookie

Ah yeah, that's a nice pdf. I'll check with Gandalf and maybe we can make that a permanent download. Thanks iNNERvOYAGER, interception, & The Present Moment for the help/offers. That page was created so Frank's methods and ideas wouldn't be lost... and we almost lost it!

xoTitanxo

I thank everyone for pulling together and getting the document back up and running, Just Another Reason Why This Place Is So Great!

Happy Travels

']['itan

Old Dood

Quote from: Stookie on May 26, 2009, 14:07:43
Ah yeah, that's a nice pdf. I'll check with Gandalf and maybe we can make that a permanent download. Thanks iNNERvOYAGER, interception, & The Present Moment for the help/offers. That page was created so Frank's methods and ideas wouldn't be lost... and we almost lost it!

That would be great to have a downloadable version for members.  I mention this information by Frank Kepple to people from time to time. 
I normally used the URL to the forum and still will for when people have questions to ask or even answer here.
People ask me from time to time about Astral Projection and what it intails and I always send them here and Bruce Moen's little forum for answers and people that KNOW this stuff wayyy more then I do.

Thanks to you and your staff for 'Saving' Frank Kepple's info. :)

And a Tip of the Hat to: iNNERvOYAGER for sharing that PDF.  Very Cooool!
(I would give you a Karma Point but, I have to wait 100 hours for that...can't we shorten the time on that please....to like 48 hours :))

I also mentioned in another thread here that I printed out a copy of this a while ago from The Astral Pulse on a Full Duplex printer (two sided).
I like reading hard copies when I can.... ;)

I have not been able to 'jump into my (Phasing) views' yet but, when I re-read this stuff my 3rd Eye seems to 'work better'.  Hehe!  :wink:

Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE