FREAKIN SWEET!!! THINK I HAD ONE!

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeDoctor

ill tell you my OBE, since i JUST HAD IT! alright, i remember i had my eyes closed and had tingles and slight numbness and i remember this feeling like i was biting down on my tounge and i started to struggle to get out because i was just like lifting myself up with my own power, and i remember saying this isn't working, helper help some one!...then remembered wait! idiot!!! its thought transference. and i thought it...i don't know if they told me, or if i remembered it. but the speedboat and skiing thing...i did that and wow...it was quick, i remembered to imagine the engine so i imagined it going puttputtputt i grabbed on as soon as it started and was like WOAh, but i think i was wearing something different, at least it seemed like it, i turned around and tickled myself and i felt it so i giggled a little and said "God damn i love myself!"...and it seemd like every sheet on my bed was stuffed into my closet, i said out loud as soon as i noticed, what is it going to explode and your going to step out? i ignored it for some reason and was like im gonna go take a look around the house. i opend my door and remembered i can just go through it. i got to the part where the small hall way, living room, and front door all meet and i started to get pulled back...i remember grabbing a piece of wood in the wall and yelling no!!! not yet!!! i need to talk to mike! and then started thinking of your all's little island deal you've got going on. but no use...i got SUCKED in, it felt like in the movies. body gets smaller as i get closer to the point of entry. and i felt a small jolt and tingles when i got back in and i couldn't move from sleep paralysis's. then i head my mom going to the bathroom, im guessing thats what made me come back. and ever since i realized i wasn't dreaming anymore i felt this male presence....

the dream was...i was escaping a pow camp. they flew me in on a Mi27(i think thats the nomenclature) hind, i was forced out. and someone was talking to me in russian. he turned around and started to walk away. i noticed the flight crew got out of the helicopter so i made a break for it, i got in the cock pit started it up and got out, i laughed and said you guys are idiots. i went back and strafed the small base they have set up and started to fly South by Southwest then i heard. hes ready...then i was out of the dream and trying to get out....

it was amazing...thats all i gotta say!

OH and i also tried rolling out at first but it wasn't working, then i tried to climb a fence...because last time in the physical life i tried climbing a rope i didn't get anywhere, a fence i had more experience with...but it wasn't working, not enough strength i guess.

Blazewind

Congratulations :-D :-D :-).  That sounds really cool.  I think that if I ever got that far though I would be a little freaked out.

Embodied Words

lol, dude, I'm so jealous. I've been trying for like a month and a half, and I still havn't got out yet. This post gives me a bit more encouragment. Is it really as cool as everyone makes it out to be??
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Blazewind

I have never made it yet either while trying to do it.  I have only OBE spontanously while asleep.  You arew right though, reading about the other's successes is motivatoin for me to keep on training

Mez

im dyin for my second... its definately as cool as its made out to be... its beyond that.

SnakeDoctor

realized why it looked like i was wearing something else. i seen my comforter and then figured out it looks the same as a shirt i have, when there is hardly any light.

still not sure about the closet thing...gateway??? wouldn't know...new.

Embodied Words

I've read before that sometimes, there will be doors and stuff in yer house that arn't there normally, and they're usually gates to the astral. GAAAH I can't wait! But I have to, cuz I got work and school during the day. I can only make attempts at night... or when I sleep in class. :-P
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

SnakeDoctor

lol i would have loved to OBE during class, freak the teachers out a little.

Milkdrops

<---- is Jealous too.

grrrrrrrrr hehe

Gandalf

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Awakened_Mind

Congratulations! They'll only get easier and more profound.

Happy travelling to everybody on that note!

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

NaH

Congrats! I wish I could astral project...what is the Boat and skiing method? ive never heard of that....and I tried the rope thing...I could feel something but nothing happend....its like one time I tried it and My body was numb and tingling but when I felt like I was trying to float or w/e my actual arms were in the air so I know it wasnt nothing...

Magickist

Twin Flame Harmonics Ascension Aid

https://twinflameharmonics.com/

SilverSlider

Quote from: Embodied Words on September 10, 2007, 17:52:05
lol, dude, I'm so jealous. I've been trying for like a month and a half, and I still havn't got out yet. This post gives me a bit more encouragment. Is it really as cool as everyone makes it out to be??

It is great, but IMO a lucid dream can be just as fulfilling, especially if you're new to either and lucid dreams are typically much easier to achieve.

Awakened_Mind

I'd agree with that. Any type of conscious control in that state is fuel for growth. Even in mindfulness meditation.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Old Dood

Quote from: NaH on October 04, 2007, 19:29:09
Congrats! I wish I could astral project...what is the Boat and skiing method? ive never heard of that....and I tried the rope thing...I could feel something but nothing happend....its like one time I tried it and My body was numb and tingling but when I felt like I was trying to float or w/e my actual arms were in the air so I know it wasnt nothing...

I know this much...Stop 'wishing' and start 'Be-ing'.  I have gotten out a couple of times. I am no expert...or any kind of a know it all.

But, I do know it 'is between the ears' so to speak. You have to BE-come 'out' and not 'wish' for it.

I wrote in another thread tonight on a my close OBE just tonight.  *I* screwed it up.  My lack of 'listening' when I asked for help and my lack of believing when I need to do just that.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Mez

i had a spontaneous one that lasted only a few seconds the other night but i can only remember a flash of it. Not very succesful if you ask me but still...

Old Dood

Quote from: Mez on October 22, 2007, 19:34:16
i had a spontaneous one that lasted only a few seconds the other night but i can only remember a flash of it. Not very succesful if you ask me but still...

As 'they' say: " Its ALL good...."  :D
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE