got to sleep paralasis and started panicing and got out of it

Previous topic - Next topic

tryingtoobe

Ok so ive been trying to ages to get into it last night i awake after a funny dream and start to feel myself getting really heavy with a loud jet noise and creaking noise like two things rubbing agiasnt each other i think to myself oh this is it then and for somereason behond my controll i start panicking and tryed to yelp but only a gasp of air came out and with great effort managed to move my arm and the paralis went away so i got into it but for somereason i couldnt help but panic and get out of it i want to remain calm and relaxed when it happens next to acheive an obe or lucid dream its annoyed me how i couldnt help feeling panicy and had to get out of it ive had ot brefly a few years ago after a luciddream and didnt panic one little bit. sorry for my bad english spelling

Bedeekin

Hey tryingtoobe

Your english and spelling are ok... it's your lack of full stops and commas that left me gasping.  :-D

The rule with SP is to let it do its thing. Go with it. The more you panic... the tighter the vice gets. I understand this... we all understand this.

Now you've had it, you know what to expect.

The other trick is to not pay any attention to the crazy sensations and noises if they scare you... ignore them and instead use the energy to better use and focus on turning your mind inwards and away from the physical world. You are in the best state of mind to do this.

On the other hand, if you can get over the noises and vibrations you can also concentrate on them and use them to your advantage. Some people love these sensations and find they help project. I have experienced both intense fear during SP and more often than not elation.

tryingtoobe

the noises where actually the pleasantest bit just hope i can experience this agian so i can  overcome it wish me luck

Astralzombie

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

roman67

You will definitely experience it very soon. All the best from mine side also.