gotu kola made me astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Lysear

i wonder if you can purchase this stuff in the uk?

Lysear

amcturbo

Weagle,
Thanks for the Gotu Kola tip!  Please post back as to your progress with the herb.

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

weagle

Lysear: I checked google.com if you type gotu kola and uk it'll popup some uk sites that sell it it's perfectly legal herb its great for relaxation of your body when you can't relax it helps for beginner meditators, I was amazed I astral projected I had no intention to do it I was meditating for other things (healing) using body awareness exercises maybe sometimes being aware of your body does the trick as well but still didn't expect to astral project so easily I did it like two times in a row went out, then went back to my body then went out again anomalies were kicking in though second time I went out.  I knew this was a astral projection not a figment of my mind because always when I wake up from it my arms/body are a little numb if I had astral projected for real, that is what the body release a chemical to paralyze the body so you don't go sleep walking by accident when you are in a lucid type of dream (like astral projection).  I think gotu triggers lucid dreaming.  I'll let you know when this happens to me again if it happens 2 times in a week then this really is good stuff but really it is anything that calms the body and keeps the mind focused/awake is excellent.

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by weagle:
but really it is anything that calms the body and keeps the mind focused/awake is excellent.

Yes, I agree with this!  My first two spontaneous OBEs (last Christmas) occured after taking an pain killer/muscle relaxer, which I WON'T mention due to it's addictive properties.  Unlike most people, I don't get the sleepy side effects of this *drug* ... it just relaxes me A LOT.  Anyways, I relaxed to the point that I had the Body Asleep Mind Awake state ... and it was Lucid Dreams and then OBEs from there!

Cheers!

Sandy

WOW Thanks you guys!  I can't tolerate caffeine & I read somewhere that Gotu Kola has caffeine in it-NOT TRUE-I just did a search on yahoo. This page has some good info on it  http://www.kcweb.com/herb/gotu.htm
Now I;m off to see if I can find a vegan form of it.

Leyla

When I clicked on your post I thought it was a joke.

I can't believe it- astral projection cola.

clandestino

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

amcturbo

If there is a Diet Version of Astral Food ... would it be considered "light" eating?

P.S.  Corniness is one of my Spiritual Gifts! (or curses ... depending on the giving or receiving end of the spectrum!)

Cheers!

Sandy

I plan on ordering some from http://www.vitaminshoppe.com
I'm gonna try the liquid variety. Brand: Nature's Answer
Item # : BB-1082    Inv # : 1085983
1 oz $6.59
I believe I can get you all a $10.00 coupon good on your first order with them. When I place an order, a page comes up & says Refer A Friend. I can put peoples' emails in the boxes & they all get a $10.00 coupon emailed to them good off their 1st purchase. (that's how it USED to be anyway). (I think I also get $10.00 to spend after they spend theirs). Anyway, if you want me to put your email address in for the $10.00 let me know, just post your email here, PM me or email me. (shipping there is $4.95) (I don't think they ship outside the US)
I don't know if you can use the coupon towards shipping or not.  VS has alot of Gotu Kola products, tablets too.

jackr

What was the potency of the capsules & how many did you take?

Tia

Well, sorry I am not taken in by any drug for Astral Projection (acid maybe, but I'm not that desperate).  But I do suffer anxiety, so I am very interested.  How come I never heard of it before?

Sandy, maybe you could give us an update in this post when you have tried it?

weagle

gotu is really good it's sold in a health store people take it for stress (from work) some who have mental disorders (like panic attacks) and others take it for meditation (in india they give it bramhi as the best as the best for relaxation) no adverse side effects even the elephants in india eat these plants and many indian people drink it as a tea.  Another thing I noticed now after 1 week of using gotu kola my body doesn't tense up AT ALL when I do any sort of meditation which is very important it means anxiousness/anxiety kicking in and ruins a meditation I think that is one of the problems people don't succeed in astral projection they fail to relax and can't do it sometimes naturally (mentally).  I had another lucid dream it wasn't an obe but it could of ended up being one though I was aware of the whole scenario but it was so darn real I said to myself gee they don't have to waste money filiming movies just film this instead to make movies.

weagle

jackr: I took the naturesway.com brand they sell them locally at all health stores it's around 530mg in one capsule they say take 2 capsules 3 times a day.  I checked on the internet whats the max one can take of these things it's upto 10grams (18capsules) but that would be too much it works well even in this configuration smaller doses, two lucid dreams in one week one was an obe was my results from taking this plus no more tensing after I do 1 or two hours of meditation.

Jacara

I figure I'll just throw my 2ยข in here:
I took it for a month or so to try to increase my concentration (it was said to have properties similar to gingko in that way), but it didn't work (possibly I wasn't taking it long enough or in high enough doses) so I stopped.  If you're worried about affecting your body with "drugs", don't worry; you'll probably be lucky to feel anything at all.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

weagle

it depends everyones body's makeup is not the same, if it did atleast relax you, help promote more lucid dream then it is in the step in the right direction for astral projection you still have to meditate a little bit though.  I just can't believe even today I had another lucid dream and it was an OBE again I saw myself on the bed again while I got out so thats so far 3 lucid dreams 2 of them were obe type in 8 days.  This stuff atleast works much better than the incenses I have bought like agarwood/aloeswood, sandalwood, essential oils helichrysum etc but you don't smell the smoke and irritate your eyes and chest just take the herb internally there are other sedative herbs like skullcap, st. john wort, gingko (like one has mentioned), ginseng but I've tried all of them didn't work for me.  The only thing that this stuff does is it does raise your body temperature a bit and sweat a little after taking it for a week (bonus its winter time!)but no alarm thats normal I think it also helps burn off more bad bacteria in the blood.  The only precaution with any herb/sedative is not to use it while pregnant/conceiving.  I can imagine after 40 days taking this herb not only does it relax you it's supposed to make you smarter too more focused mind (even mentally retarded children got better iq's with this herb and also kids with ADD)  I wonder if it will help towards the obe's it should though, I shall see after 40 days.

Danny_Boy

Hi, Do you remember how you went from a Lucid Dream to an OBE because I have at least 1 Lucid Dream a night and I am uunable to successfuly OBE, I searched the other boards but I couldn't find anything.
- Daniel

"I dream because I love the Freedom" - D.B

weagle

>Hi, Do you remember how you went from a Lucid Dream to an OBE >because I have at least 1 Lucid Dream a night and I am uunable to >successfuly OBE, I searched the other boards but I couldn't find anything.
-> Daniel

I happen to remember my dreams especially if it's the last one usually my lucid dream/obe is the last one after I wakeup.  How I know I was going lucid to obe I was actually acting out my seperation from my body, ie was trying to seperate like for example my last lucid to obe I was lying on my bed as I would then I started to lean over and fall off my bed but my astral me ended up falling out then I saw myself on the bed.  The other time I knew I was on my bed I just standed up but my leg was stuck a bit so I said to myself loosen and I loosened then I couldn't see then I said I can see now and it's as if  turning on a video camera.  There are other tricks of going from lucid to obe, I had a lucid dream awhile back that turned to an obe (someone told me this trick it does work), I saw a scenario which was lucid but it wasn't an obe yet, just start staring an object increases the lucidly (awareness you are dreaming which forces you into an obe) of the dream and finally urned out to be a obe what happened I started hearing a humming in my ear after I stared at an object then said I don't want to see this anymore I shut my eyes it went dark concentrated in the humming sound in my ear and all of a sudden I saw myself looking outside of my shutlid eyes in my bed then I immediately rolled out (very easy to do) its just so darn easy to seperate from your body in a dream lucid state than it is in a conscious state people try and practice because there is no physical tension I guess or consciousness in the way.  So try that next time you enter lucid states observe/stare at a fixed object then wait see what happens next you will be more and more aware you are dreaming then you can trigger the obe somehow.

Danny_Boy

Thanks for that, I only just read the post so last night I spent a Lucid Dream Exploring a house, strange thing is it had a basement and my houses never have basements but the basement was white and bare.  I will be sure to use them techniqies as soon as possible.
- Many Thanks Daniel

"I dream because I love the Freedom" - D.B

weagle

good luck you should achieve an obe eventually especially if you lucid dream a lot. another trick you can do after you are aware you are dreaming and have full control of it the next thought could be like I mentioned close eyelids concentrate on humming sound I think it's just the same as thinking or saying "back to my body" because the humming sound emanated from my body so it caused to shut down the lucid dream and I went to my body and did the obe but any moment you see yourself in bed move out as if you would in the physical world quickly rolling out and you'll be surprised how easy the astral body moves and just in case it gets stuck a bit just say it's loosening now, its freaky like every thought does something (every thought is creative) so you have to think the right things at the right time to get out.  I think after you get the hang of it you'll know what to say and what should come to your mind first to say, practice makes perfect.  Whats freaky this gotu kola herb that I'm taking I don't even have to go from lucid to obe most of the times it looks as I am near an OBE like I mentioned before which is amazing.  Even the exercises in the book robert bruces either it'll get your mind into an obe/lucid mode while dreaming or eventually your brain be trained enough to do it in a conscious state and do the obe at anytime at will.

Sandy

quote:
How I know I was going lucid to obe I was actually acting out my seperation from my body, ie was trying to seperate like for example my last lucid to obe I was lying on my bed as I would then I started to lean over and fall off my bed but my astral me ended up falling out then I saw myself on the bed.  The other time I knew I was on my bed I just standed up but my leg was stuck a bit so I said to myself loosen and I loosened then I couldn't see then I said I

I was having an OBE one time and I couldn't fly very good, my hands were stuck behind me as if I had on real tight jeans & my hands were in the back pockets & couldn't be pulled out.  When I came out of it, I realized the problem-I was laying face up with my arms under my back-I had layed down that way cause my arms were cold.

weagle

hehe I guess your physical was getting in the way of your astral you could of overpowered it with an emotion like say hands are now in front even if they aren't but your mind will take your word for it just like when I was stuck to my body I said loosen (didn't need to do any rope trick) and couldn't see and said I can see now with confidence and I was able to see like they say in psychology "every thought is creative" especially in the astral/lucid dream world.  I had even another lucid dream again today in front of my house looking at the sunset was very bright/lucid if I can learn how to say in every one of my dreams back to my body or stare at an object to become more lucid then things will get fun I can do more obe's that way I guess practice makes perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by Sandy:
quote:
How I know I was going lucid to obe I was actually acting out my seperation from my body, ie was trying to seperate like for example my last lucid to obe I was lying on my bed as I would then I started to lean over and fall off my bed but my astral me ended up falling out then I saw myself on the bed.  The other time I knew I was on my bed I just standed up but my leg was stuck a bit so I said to myself loosen and I loosened then I couldn't see then I said I

I was having an OBE one time and I couldn't fly very good, my hands were stuck behind me as if I had on real tight jeans & my hands were in the back pockets & couldn't be pulled out.  When I came out of it, I realized the problem-I was laying face up with my arms under my back-I had layed down that way cause my arms were cold.

PeacefulWarrior

Chemicals..chemicals!  I don't need your steenking chemicals! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

link

The human brain is full of receptor sites who's sole function in life is to receive and properly distribute psyhoactive chemicals given to us by God/Godess. I believe using chemicals in our brain is part of our nature and evolution.

Leyla

A lot of people must red these boards- because when I went to my health food store they were ALL SOLD OUT. I bought some "Yogi Tea" that has Goto  Kola as an ingrediant along mixed with some other stuff- I took it before going to bed and whammo- I was out like a light.
I'll try it when I'm awake sometime and see if I can get out.

On my tea-bags it says Goto Kola "clears the mind of stray thoughts"

weagle

>going to bed and whammo- I was out like a light.
>I'll try it when I'm awake sometime and see if I can get out.

Leyla: probably had either scullcap/valarian in it that would knock you out, gotu kola is very light sedative and keeps you awake or take it in lesser doses.  Scientifically they say gotu reduces the accoustic response to panic/anxiety/stress they tested on poor mice.  I'm amazed at gotu's ability for connectivity tissue I had very chapped lips I took gotu and it reduced it atleast by 70% they don't hurt or bleed anymore (from taking accutane for acne dried up my facial skin).

peacewarrior/link: if it's a godly plant with no to almost no side effects or damage why say it's harmful don't we eat food that is full of chemicals?  There's good plants (I like to call Godly) and there's bad ones out there.