Had a strange expeirience with vibrations...

Previous topic - Next topic

dkj400

quote:
or were they just my imagination because sleep was near?

Definatly not. Even if you are half asleep, your mind cannot create and project an image like that.
And remember that animals can see stuff like this, so maybe your cat see's this regulary.

Dont know why this all happened though.

jc84corvette

The rope tech. always fails wile in a vib state, for me anyway.

And I think you could be imagining those orbs. See if it happens 3 or more times, then you'd know the answer.

Aries

I tried the rope tech once.. although I had no success. I use the Triangle and Phasing methods.. and let my mind kinda wander for a second then Im there.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

General-Army

Last night i was trying to sleep on my back because thats where i get the most vibrations when i try to sleep, i felt these vibrations very intensly and while the vibrations were going on, i was trying to use the rope technique, didnt work but i kept feeling the vibrations, they lasted about 5 minutes or longer it seemed. During and after the vibrations i felt a bit dizzy, i had to almost turn to my side to get the dizzyness away. After the vibrations were over i decided to look around the room to see if anything was wierd or different because since i remembered having the vibrations every night since i was a kid and when i looked around the room i would see strange things. I looked at my door way and i saw these 2 white orbs, the things that spirits look like sometimes and it seemed as though there was energy coming from my doorway, i always sort of expected the doorway because my cat looks at it as if its being cautious of the doorway when it jumps on my bed at night. Did i see the orbs that i thought could have been spirits or were they just my imagination because sleep was near? I didnt see the same things when i looked around, they were stationary at the door way.