Half astral, half dream, first significant experience in years

Previous topic - Next topic

i smoke and drink coffee

Hello.
So last night, I had a space cleared for meditation by my wash tub. 
I sat down, and meditated normally, stopping the thoughts, and feeling the raw energy of existence.
I went and meditated outside, but it wasn't as successful.  It was night, and the partial moon was bright, the night was almost silent except for the few cars going down the highway.  Since I have court coming up I'm trying to transcend reality, due to the immensity of bogusness it is.  They shot me dead, Jehovah God and Jesus Christ however that works, they regenerated me on site.  Where else did the blood come from?  I mopped it up myself two weeks later when I got home.

Anyway, I've tired of hostility towards this stuff.  Moving on with the story of my experience.
I laid down in bed, and roiled for about ten minutes, but was still stopping the thoughts and trying to release effect action over reality.
So I got up, had a smoke, and laid down on my other bed, the double bed.
And then, I was falling asleep, and there were these intense 'dark lights', they were like light, but black, flashing, some white and gold mixed into it.  And I kept thinking to myself, "Don't focus light or black, just focus the pure spiritual reality, the invisible energy."

I seen a whole rapid motion of a starry highway above me.  This fidgetted a bit, then I seen a symbol of three orbs connected by white lightening, in the shape of a triangle.  It gave me power.
So I did that, and next, I was rocketting out of my body and bouncing off of the walls.  I kicked off the one wall, and then traveled my house to the other wall, one of my pictures attacked me with a love attack, and I ignored it and thought to kick off of the thin air, but it didn't work.
So I seen this shadow puppet, that's what I'm calling it.  And it was all dark and silvery, with little flakes of light coursing through it.  It was crouched down, waiting to attack.  It attacked, and devoured my astral.
But it wasn't over yet!
I lost more control, but the temporal flow rate was adjusted enough due to the meditation focus that I could at least see what was happening.  I left my house, and all the lights in the town were on.  It was like some kind of ruined future, all the buildings were older, and delapatated.  I got attacked again, but I wasn't done yet!
I rushed back out of my house, and made it over to the church house.  I went in, and it was all opened up inside, like it used to be.  My mom was there, but she looked different.  She tried to coax me into the back of the church, apparently there were lots of coats that needed sorting.
I said, "What's that noise?"  because I could clearly hear some demon children talking.  I left the house, and looked out over the field.  I could hear them clearly, they were all perverted and disgusting children, and some evil mother was instructing them.  I tried to fly, and I flew out over the field, but I entered a static field, everything went into silvery and red lines.  But I pushed through, and wound up somewhere else.  I stomped on a green car, and the road was all obstacles.  They annhilated me immediately for my violence, it wasn't the demon childre but I could still hear them.  So I was back in my house again.

I went back to the church, and told her what was happening.  The demon children were coming closer, I told them they had to get out of the house and get into the car, I wasn't thinking, there was no car in the driveway.  The demon child came into the house, and I exploded him into a portal of brilliant light.  Within that portal, there was a shadow demon, and he gracefully swiped away my astral.  I was back in my house.

So I just layed there for a moment.  Then I decided to give up on going out of the house, and grabbed hold of my penis, made it extremely large, and began sucking it.  So I sucked it for what seemed five minutes, made a mess, and then decided to return to physical reality and do the same thing I had just done.  I was almost returned to physical life, and I grabbed hold of it, but then, something woke me up, someone was in the house. 

Waking up and looking directly to the source of the prescence, I seen shadows moving on the wall, and something was holding some kind of strange gun directly in my direction.  I sat there for a moment, the shadows retreated, I heard the window shut, and then I bolted up and checked everything, nobody was there.

So that's my experience, basically.

AJDIN

Wow, sounds like a crazy experience! But

Quote from: i smoke and drink coffee on September 07, 2011, 20:33:21
So I just layed there for a moment.  Then I decided to give up on going out of the house, and grabbed hold of my penis, made it extremely large, and began sucking it.  So I sucked it for what seemed five minutes, made a mess, and then decided to return to physical reality and do the same thing I had just done.  I was almost returned to physical life, and I grabbed hold of it, but then, something woke me up, someone was in the house. 

Ummmm

astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

stellina757

"My deepest feer is not that i'm inadequate it's that I'm powerful beyond belief"
http://www.paradiseconfidence.com

Greytraveller

Hallo i smoke and drink coffee
A very eventful OBE and not all positive either unfortunately.
First off it's not at all surprising that you can get out of body relatively easy. Even though you have been out of 'practice' for awhile you still have the skill.
About the negative beings that were encountered. I believe that these creatures were Probably objective and real. (This is a Highly debatable issue btw as many people think that All negative astral beings are a creation of the OBE'ers own mind.) It Is possible that negative thoughts attract these beings. This is Not your fault. It is just one of the general rules of non-physical space, that like attracts like.
If you encounter further problems with these beings then I suggest you look into shielding or psychic self defense. (Robert Bruce and the astraldynamics.com website could be quite helpful here. Hopefully this won't be needed but....just in case.

Regards  8-)
Grey

i smoke and drink coffee

I don't think that I smoked anything that night, by now, I've alreadty forgotten that day.  I could remember, but it would require a depth perception which I do not have inner unity to effectively achieve.  My memory and thought processes are poorly integrated since my 'incidents' in the world. 

Thank you Grey.  I too believe that the voices of the demon children that I was hearing are real children.  There are things that I could say but it is not appropriate and it would be better to phone the police.  My area is rampant with certain things, and not every living thing is involved, so it is hard to make the decision.

There is a slight possibility that one of the Negs was a previous astral double.  Perhaps that is why I can not dream or have trouble achieving my beloved phantasy mind state.  I have seen this " astral boy" in a dream about six years ago.  He is me, from a parallel reality.  I did a lot of reality bending and working with time streams when I was young, X Men and their battles against Apocalypse and all the time stream information there highly influenced my practice.  If this astral double needs my astral in order to exist, then it is certain that it is partly his voice that I hear when I am sitting in my house.  Perhaps he sits around all day long, waiting for me to dream so he can repair his own time stream.

More on that issue... when I was young, and being a very visually oriented person, plus having a full aura and high empathy, one night I set about arranging a template for a magickal resurrection.  In my imaginative space, I launched myself upwards, outwards, and travelled to the edge of our Universe.  There, I used the speciality skill "Replicate", and created an astral double of myself at that Universal fringe.  He was given strict orders, and I returned to my body.  At that point in time, my phantasy and imagination were more real than physical reality ( partly why I survived my tonsilectomy, in which they cut my inner viens after raping me and tried to bleed me to death).  Since then, at times, I recieve visions of celestial reality. 

The last image of celestial reality that I encountered was about a week or a week and a half ago.  Maybe only a few days, my memory does not function well anymore.  That image distinctly showed the Universe as being a collective of Universes, each Universe being part of the greater sum.  The image was obtained after getting severely drunk and waking up very sick.  The feeling that came with the image was that of pain and brilliant light.  Perhaps that entity that I seen was the Superior Feminine Aspect which seperated itself.  On seeing that image, it does appear that the Universe is fluctuating between itself, and that any experience can be generated or manifest due to the interaction of the total sum of parts and their relation to the individual activity.  The image looked like billions of stars, very bright, near the center, on the left, there was a reddish orange sphere, and on the right, a greenish blue sphere.  The feeling that I felt on seeing that image was sickness and distinctly pain.  Perhaps those people who say that all sensation is based in pain are actually correct.  It looks like a perfect crystal sphere that had been shattered into billions of pieces, and just seeing it made me feel sick.

So it does seem that the astral environment is partly composed of our own imagination, our beliefs, our memories, and we control it with our thoughts.  I must go, my chat room is open and someone is trying to get ahold of me.  See you later, thanks Grey, I will perhaps look at the astral dynamics website later.