Has anyone else been getting contacted lately?

Previous topic - Next topic

DarknChildlike

Hey guys, I haven't been around and it's been on purpose,. I just hadn't been myself for a while with my friend dying and having some health problems,. I was feeling a little crazy,.

I've been feeling better and just finally started feeling myself for real again and started even feeling like my meditations are normal again I feel in tune! I've been able to willfully have projections again and it's been a long while,. I've had some spontaneous ones but am actually pulling it off again,.

I was confused for a while and anxious and just not confident,. I was trying to recreate the symptoms of my old ap's instead of dutifully meditating and remaining open to the phenomenon,. Also was just trying things that just flat out don't work for me and idk why I was so caught up for so long,. What has really worked really well for me always is simply focusing my energy about two inches above the center of my eyes,. That's it,. Along with daily energy work practice and constantly keeping focused on just the awareness and energy,.

If I go all day and the next conscious of my energy practices it seems way more likely to have an AP very soon,.

The focusing on my third eye area, It ends the rambling of my brain pretty good like holding rocks between your fingers and other things like the placement of your tongue against your teeth is supposed to do,. Well, this works for me, anyways...

A couple times now I have had flying spacecraft land in front of my house when I come outside for an astral projection,....

I want to find out what they have to say but I just get scared and run away inside everytime because im just not thinking of it / expecting it to happen.

I literally ask the universe to let me speak with our star brothers and feel like I want to make a difference for OUR ppl on that front whether I can do something for us or not it's my prerogative.

I've been a little flip and glib here a little spastic and all over the place,. It's just unfortunate that when I first came here a bunch of really hard lessons needed to you be learned and my mind was a wreck,. I wanna try again because AP is my life, and be more genuine to myself and others in my interactions,.

I really was surprised when this happened to me twice now,. I'm going to try to AP for the next couple days and just go into it expecting things to go that way so I'm not so damn shook if it does and report back,. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

Edit: had to add in about the third eye focusing thing, it's not only that obviously.  Throughout the day I'm excited to meditate and stay aware of and practice moving energy around my body and I try to imagine seeing a second or two ahead in time and space where ever I move often,. Things like that,.

When I am actually meditating I'll do energy practice let my mind go crazy first thirty mins and tamp it down then begin the actual focus on my third eye or well in the area of said third eye,.

Idk if anyone else does this but it's always worked really good for me, I wonder if anyone thinks that sounds idk, simple? It is, but there it is lol

Lumaza

Quote from: DarknChildlike on May 26, 2020, 00:10:27
When I am actually meditating I'll do energy practice let my mind go crazy first thirty mins and tamp it down then begin the actual focus on my third eye or well in the area of said third eye,.

Idk if anyone else does this but it's always worked really good for me, I wonder if anyone thinks that sounds idk, simple? It is, but there it is lol
Welcome back!  :-) Yes it does "sound" simple, with a great emphasis on the word "sound". After a person has some experience under their belt, they look back and see that it was "themselves" that made it difficult!  :wink: You are starting to see this now as well.

Like they say "if ain't broken, don't fix it"!   :-) For most people new to this practice, it will take about 30 minutes or longer for their "monkey mind" to calm down. The problem is though that many people fight it all the time. In meditation, they always say to just allow the thoughts to flow, but don't engage them. After awhile the left brain gives up and allows the right brain to take over. By now, many people have already given up.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

DarknChildlike

'The monkey brain', I love reading that turn of phrase. :) it really does just like to chatter doesn't it! It will try to engage you to the point of rage!

Thank you lumaza, the time sure flies. I'm feeling very grounded, starting a meditation right now!

Much love fam,
                 Dark

DarknChildlike

Meditated last night,. Didn't get out but learned some things as always,.

Honestly, if I have even one bright flash of light, or feel I'm getting sucked into a scene but jolt out in abort fashion or even just have a new or rarer subtle symptom of ANY o b e variant, including lucid dreams, sleep paralysis type heaviness,. ANYTHING! I call that a big win :)

The ones that really make me happy tho are the arm or localized jolts and flashes of white light,. For me personally I "usually" have had those accompany successful AP's most frequently,.

Anyway I was going to try and elaborate a little bit on what happened the other night when this big black space ship landed about five car lengths from me.

I live on a corner of a suburban block. I just got out of body and went out the door happy as all get out to be having an A P again for the first time in a long while,.

I walk outside and this time everything looks exactly the same as it's physical counterpart, from my recollections anyway, I mean I wasn't at the time measuring things out or nothing but I don't remember noticing anything out of the ordinary,. Usually when I ap and it's different just outside my front door there will be a number of anomalous things or there may be some differences in where things are but not enough that I would be taking mental note of right away,. This would be one of the latter moments,,

Back to it',. This all happens really quickly and so I don't have much time to take note of things keep this in mind,.

So, I walk outside and right away I see a woman standing on the corner I live on I say hello and join her position at the roads intersections but still on the sidewalk to look around and get my bearings. We exchanged some sort of pleasantries and by this time I've taken note of the surroundings and noticed she is a pale woman I think I remember her being quite a bit taller than me she has platinum blonde hair and is wearing a white dress if I remember correctly and she had earrings I believe that dangle,.

I look straight up and I can't remember if I looked up out of habit because I look straight up above my body often to look at a particular star that's always right above my house it feels like,. ( And I smoke so I go out and look at it often enough,.). Or if I looked up because of some sort of motion but I see a black something with a long hall of windows that are lit up like when you look inside someone's home windows at night or better this is like looking inside a stores big glass windows when it's like a whole wall is one window,.

So it blurs through my vision but not so fast I can't make out some detail of what I seen like about as fast as you could move your arm through space in front of your vision from one side to the other as fast as you can,. And it's gone,. Very quick, but distinct,.

I say' did you see that?'. She replies, 'No what?' very casually.

"That was a space ship." I made this statement,. Very much a statement not a question.

All of a sudden this craft lands very fast it comes down from how high I can't even say just that there was a downward motion wasn't there a second ago,. It looks like this shape, if you stand it up like a diamond shape on its tip <E>.  A black triangle upside down with a black square on top and another black triangle on top of it,. 'Maybe I'll draw what I seen for this post later,.' Inside the square is this long hallway of lights with a white or yellow light agains a wall or long hallway or empty space perhaps idk can't tell I say holy crap and we grab each others hands and run inside! We sit on the couch and I am excited and get snapped to my body,. I am still out of body I go back out and there is nothing there so I don't really go into it much,.

I ended up going into a house where I see my mom and dad around a square table and I am totally conscious I do this rediculous thing and this is sorta embaracing,.... during an astral projection I've seen loved ones before but this was kinda weird that they were inside of a random house and they were just acting strange right when I seen them I felt something was off. This is where I do an somewhat embarrassing thing,. I am afraid they are projections from an alien or I'm being messed with somehow or something I'm just suspicious of everything after the ufo thing, and so, I raise my right and left hand perpendicular to my body and move my hands rotations left hand clockwise and right hand counter, and say out loud while trying to focus, ' show me your true form, show me your true form, show me your true form"

Their bodies disappear and we are all standing around a table when they disappear I get this strange feeling there is a being under the table I'm standing up against basically all three of us were,. And then snap back to my body all happening pretty quickly,. I

My son is going crazy for me to play with him,. Sheesh man,. I'm so a slave in my own home! Uuugghhhh lol

Gotta go much love fam,
                               Dark

Nameless

Very interesting Dark. Of course I can't say what you saw but I bet you know already. Your perceptions and instincts seem to have been cranked up to high so you knew what you were seeing was not right. That is very encouraging. It's kind of funny the strange rituals we sometimes find ourselves performing in this state. I've come to just accept that part of me just knows what it knows.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

DarknChildlike

Yeah, I think honestly that if there were anything to it that's actually extra terrestrial I wouldn't be able to just walk away from it.

It's almost a hundred percent likely my expectations and own wishes to be visited by extra terrestrial and extra dimensional beings that is facilitating this due to the nature of the environment within the obe experience.

Thanks for writing a comment!

If there is anything more to this tho I will be writing any ap phenomenon related to this category of activity here :)

Edit:  it doesn't help that I looked up to a star that I ASSIGN sentience too........ lol hahaha that could be exactly it.. what is that called a tulku or Tulpas when you prayer a thought form into life
It's interesting if nothing else! :D

Dark

DarknChildlike

Might I add quickly that something I noticed a day or so later thinking back on it is this,.

The woman I was with seemed sullen and disappointed when we went inside and she was very pale and tall,. Idk

A guide perhaps? I always feel like I am failing tests.

For example I once asked a blue ball of light if it were good or evil,. When it replies pure evil I berate it with word for word the power of Christ compels you! Leave this place!

Lol no joke so embarassing right? It's like you can't make this stuff up? I seen that on tv so many times it just came out of my mouth,.

Thinking back on it, any spirit that isn't god himself can't be purely good aren't we all a little evil? What is evil? Especially in an AP?

Test failed? My mind poking fun at me?

Teaching me to stay calm and observe interpret and then react,. Which I did not do! At ! All!
Lol

If I blow up / run away/ attack I will never truely learn anything,.

This is my test I think,. Atleast one of the big big ones I am STILL having a go of

MarsZM

Quote from: DarknChildlike on May 28, 2020, 01:05:32
Might I add quickly that something I noticed a day or so later thinking back on it is this,.

The woman I was with seemed sullen and disappointed when we went inside and she was very pale and tall,. Idk

A guide perhaps? I always feel like I am failing tests.

For example I once asked a blue ball of light if it were good or evil,. When it replies pure evil I berate it with word for word the power of Christ compels you! Leave this place!

Lol no joke so embarassing right? It's like you can't make this stuff up? I seen that on tv so many times it just came out of my mouth,.

Thinking back on it, any spirit that isn't god himself can't be purely good aren't we all a little evil? What is evil? Especially in an AP?

Test failed? My mind poking fun at me?

Teaching me to stay calm and observe interpret and then react,. Which I did not do! At ! All!
Lol

If I blow up / run away/ attack I will never truely learn anything,.

This is my test I think,. Atleast one of the big big ones I am STILL having a go of

i know it can be hard. i have had a recent depression wave and funny thing is i got so low that i no longer feared anything for some time... usually when i see a nasty image or a face smirking at me or something i laugh at it and call it names now. i used to get kinda uneasy but now it's pretty funny. i know a lot of people send love and stuff but i remember i visited a friend in an obe and i walked up to give them a hug and when i released it wasn't my friend anymore it was some goblin doll thing smirking at me. and i grabbed it by the throat and slammed it on the ground and said i would rip it's ***** head off. it's probably best not to engage though..... maybe just observe it for what it is and say i don't believe in you bye.... and don't make any kind of contact or whatever if that makes sense
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area