Help, I'm an Astral thief

Previous topic - Next topic

akashicmuch

I can't help but go through every bodies rooms and nice homes and touch their things... lol

I had a weird go around not too long ago, I was in a girls room looking for stuff (I'm always amazed by the variety things I've never seen or I believe are of value) when I heard someone coming up the stairs. I knew I was about to be seen so I just made my way to the door and tried to walk right past the person because a confrontation would be awkward. I saw a young woman who froze in terror at my sight, I couldn't help but grab her as we were at the top of the stairs and I could "feel" her terror. I knew what she felt was similar to the feeling of sleep paralysis because she could not get a sound out/paralyzed and looked at me wide eyed.

I know? eek I don't mean to go around scaring people lol

This is the second time this has happened, (someone seeing me and freaking out) and I wonder if I'm startling people in the astral because?

AstralBeginnings

I dont know for sure, but I would think this is likely to be a projection to your own subconcious (Franks FoC 2) - I could be wrong but I wouldnt worry about it, however stop touching peoples stuff :)
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

Lionheart

I believe "Kharma" follows you in the Astral World as well!  :-)

Astral316

I got a good laugh out of the first line for some reason...

Interesting experience, though... wouldn't you be frightened if a stranger tried to casually walk passed you in your own home? No need to abide by physical trespassing laws, but perhaps you could've introduced yourself instead of grabbing her, exuded friendly energy instead of nervous energy, etc.

Thaki

QuoteI got a good laugh out of the first line for some reason...

Interesting experience, though... wouldn't you be frightened if a stranger tried to casually walk passed you in your own home? No need to abide by physical trespassing laws, but perhaps you could've introduced yourself instead of grabbing her, exuded friendly energy instead of nervous energy, etc.

^I agree

akashicmuch

Astral architecture is where it's at. I always find beautiful places and try and take it all in. I once walked into a high end pizza bar and got funny looks for not "wearing any shoelaces".

I don't know If I'm projecting into the lower astral at all but I've seen some weird stuff. 7ft dog headed men, astral police (yes as in actual government agents acting out rouge operations) I've been up into space which was a mute experience.

I can't help but say the lower astral is a cesspool, I usually find myself kicking serious butt.