Help me crack this test!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Hello everyone,
   Well it was an interesting morning indeed! I had an experience that if it wasn't for reading the thread on tests I might not have realized that's highly likely what this was. I did not have much sleep last night after being woken up by my toddler rather early. I had the chance to go back to bed about an hour later which tends to be when the majority of my spontaneous projections occur. It felt very similar to some of the tests Monroe described in one of his books where there was essentially a reset between each experience. It went as follows:

Vibrations

Come to awareness in my bed that I am NP (Non-physical), an attractive man comes into my bed and engages in a sexual manner, I start to feel seduced but then realize this may not be someone I want to engage with (I'm familiar with this test), I leave the room through the wall and begin to fly around but I sense he is following me. I ignore him and look at the house I just exited. I observe the structure of the home which is rectangular with a spanish style roof. I observe the property and conclude it looks close enough to my father's house and continue on.

Cut to black
Vibrations

Come to awareness in the bedroom again, detach from body, go through wall, flying around the neighborhood, don't know what to do with myself. Want to play around with changing my appearance. I look down and think how about Captain America! I change my appearance but realize it's not so easy as I need to concentrate on what it would look like. (I've had the same experience in another projection realizing changing my appearance is not so easy and requires me to really visualize what I want to look like).

Cut to black
Vibrations

Come out of the room again, and start to wonder what the heck is going on here. I think okay I want to meet with a mentor or guide. I am suddenly at an inground pool looking at an older man surrounded by some other people who resemble my family members. He does seem to acknowledge me but goes to the area of the pool that catches all the gunk that falls in and is trying to lift out this large mass of junk. Others go to help him and I am standing back not wanting to bother him but also unsure of what to do.

Cut to black
Vibrations

Out of the room again, and call out loud to meet with some sort of mentor or guide. A woman appears to fly towards with a young girl with her. I stop her and she states she helps people who have lost their physical body prematurely. She looks preoccupied and I ask her how I could meet my own personal guide. She doesn't respond and seems to look like she's busy as the young girl she's with is waiting for her. I don't want to bother her any further and let her go. I briefly remember she almost appeared to melt at the very end of the exchange.

I had a definite intuition while still projected at the end of this last experience that it was a test. It was almost as if it was being whispered to me telepathically.

Analysis

• I failed to recognize first of all that the room I was "awakening" in was actually my childhood room and not my real bedroom. I also failed to recognize the house did not look at all like my current home but more similar to my childhood home. I think this was a test of how lucid I was. I had the wherewithal to realize I was in a projected state and enough to observe my surroundings but my critical thinking did not kick in.
  • I believe the man in my bed was a test to see if I could overcome sexual desires (I've had this test many times before).
  • I don't quite know what to make of the older man in the pool and the woman helping the young girl. I wonder if it was a test of my own personal restraint because I've very badly wanted to meet a mentor/ guide and have yet to have a concrete encounter (that I know of).
  • I was observant enough to ride each vibration and exit right at the crest of it which resulted in successful "detachment". Unsure if I was actually aware physically or if this was "simulated" vibrations.

When I woke up all I could think was damn! how do I get myself to go that step further and realize not only are you in the non-physical but you need to call into question your surroundings? Any feedback is much appreciated!

Lumaza

Quote from: Jessie on April 18, 2022, 13:32:50
Any feedback is much appreciated!
My intuition says you passed your test! Congratulations!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Quote from: Jessie on April 18, 2022, 13:32:50
Analysis

• I failed to recognize first of all that the room I was "awakening" in was actually my childhood room and not my real bedroom. I also failed to recognize the house did not look at all like my current home but more similar to my childhood home. I think this was a test of how lucid I was. I had the wherewithal to realize I was in a projected state and enough to observe my surroundings but my critical thinking did not kick in.
  • I believe the man in my bed was a test to see if I could overcome sexual desires (I've had this test many times before).
  • I don't quite know what to make of the older man in the pool and the woman helping the young girl. I wonder if it was a test of my own personal restraint because I've very badly wanted to meet a mentor/ guide and have yet to have a concrete encounter (that I know of).
  • I was observant enough to ride each vibration and exit right at the crest of it which resulted in successful "detachment". Unsure if I was actually aware physically or if this was "simulated" vibrations.

A few comments to your list from my own experience in paragraphs:

• The childhood room as an initial portal when you are out of the Void was very common for me too. I used to jump into it a lot in my early years of projecting. Mostly I had very positive experiences afterwards especially when I flew out of the window (on the 2nd floor of my parent's house) into the sky, which was a kind of 'portal' for me. Sometimes I was aware and knew it was not the 'real' room and sometimes I was not lucid enough (partly lucid as so often). But it was always positive. It is a safe haven. I also dubbed it my 'Lightportal' at times.

• I know a lot about these 'sexual tests' and I have to shamefully admit that I often failed them.  :oops: :evil: :|
    At one time my guides made a fireworks show in the sky to show me that it was over (metaphor for ejaculation) and could go on now normally and more usefully with the rest of the projection time. When I was back in my body I really had to laugh at this. Sometimes communications are really funny in the astral.

• You will have helper encounters if you demand it. I have met some guides and flew with them hand in hand over cities and beautiful landscapes. Some I knew by name and some even came repeatedly. It can happen (at least it worked for me) when you stretch out your astral hands in the Void (black) and ask for help that they grab it to lift you up. However, it only worked for me the beginning and vanished in later years and I had to do the exits all alone. Maybe a sign to 'grow up' for me or they just got tired of lending a hand because my projections weren't productive enough (failed tests and all that). Don't know for sure though. Sometimes when in the Void the guides also talked to me with their voices. I heard them 'physically' like they were in the room standing next to me which can be quite spooky. Again, sometimes the voices were familiar but there were also new ones from time to time.

• Later you might find out you don't need the vibrations anymore. Once a guide (female who came more often and who also talked to me physically) taught me 'indirectly' that I don't need (to wait for) them anymore. I was lying there in my physical or astral (childhood room) bed in the Void and waiting and she surprised me by starting to pull me out before they even set in. (Before that she also laughed at me!) Here is the part of my analysis copied from the old log (2011): "I normally would like to wait for vibrations (I like them!) to happen and then do the exit. Her tugging almost before any vibes seems to send a quite indirect message to me: "WASTE OF TIME, SO CUT THE CRAP, BOY!" It seems I'm (supposed to be) beyond the vibrational thing to happen and will become a 'phaser' now. (?)". I since then came to call it the  Cut-The-Crap-Lesson.  :lol: 8-)
------------

Btw, I love how you detail and analyse your experiences. It nicely reminds me of my own private and also online journal (my so-called 'Lucidiary'  :-) ) where I did the same back then, a decade and more ago. Instead of 'Analysis' I called the section 'Comments / Aftertoughts'. Go on like this. Journalling is vital to the success. You are on a good path of progress and interesting discoveries in the nonphysical.

EscapeVelocity

Volgerle-

The fireworks celebration! That had to be an incredible insight as you realized it! Our guides have such a sense of humor!
Priceless! Thanks for that one!
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Jessie

Thank you for all the feedback and your examples!

Volgerle- As to your comment about having helper encounters. I've made requests several times but have never had a definitive "meeting" per se however, both in waking consciousness and during OBEs I've had inklings they may be there. I've even put out a mental invitation to meet-up for some "astral coffee" :lol:

Volgerle

Quote from: Jessie on April 19, 2022, 21:38:27
Thank you for all the feedback and your examples!

Volgerle- As to your comment about having helper encounters. I've made requests several times but have never had a definitive "meeting" per se however, both in waking consciousness and during OBEs I've had inklings they may be there. I've even put out a mental invitation to meet-up for some "astral coffee" :lol:
Keep up with the invitations and requests. They might be answered one day. And yes, mostly I think they work in the background and invisibly guide us from there.