News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

sudden progress

Previous topic - Next topic

tenshi_R

after years of not being able to get anywhere yesterday just randomly I almost did

I made a burger and had a drink then drank some mint tea mixed with yerba mate and valerian root

and had a sip of vine before bed.

put on the hemi sync cd that I haven't listened to in about 3 months the ascension cd

and it got set on repeat so I kept repeating part! out of 4 . it kind put me in a loop

and I remember a lot of tension in my head then vibrations and I felt like I was stretching indefinitely again.
then flying etc it lasted for a good while and I got more and more excited then I thought about my wife and it just faded away quickly.
she always interrupts me even though she knows what im doing...

EscapeVelocity

In the beginning it happened like that for me, as well; I would try hard for an experience for weeks with little or no result, then become frustrated and bored and finally give up.

Then I would have an experience; not always what I wanted or expected, but sometimes surprisingly better.

It's not that I've ever figured out the pattern or the rhythm to how or why it is this way, but I accepted the apparent fact that if my efforts were not succeeding after a reasonable time, then I should probably take a break and concentrate on other non-NPR affairs and let my inner self "percolate" with what I was requesting of it. Given time I should get some kind of response, but it would not be forced. So it's a kind of give and take, tension & release.

Over time, with more experiences, the hit/miss ratio gets better and closer in time with respect to your efforts, or at least it did for me and what I've read from others.

So, be patient.

Also, I think you should take a quiet, meditative moment and mentally "give thanks" to your inner or higher self for this experience and express the desire for more experiences like this. Work this up into an affirmation and use it for a week or two and any time you get a positive experience. Give it that positive feedback and get some communication established.

Good luck!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

xTr1gger

Congrats!
but you should convince your wife that you need absolute silence and to not be disturbed no matter what.
tell her only disturb you if it is an emergency like the house in on fire or something.
tell her you are working very hard on it and the only way you can achieve it is by no interuptions
or w.e you see fit :)