Herbal Smoke & Higher Guidence

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Ap Friends,

For the last few years now, I've always wanted to try herbal smoke like
Salvia Divinorum and test it with the OBE. Although, I'm not a fan of drugs, alcohol when it comes obe's and consciousness.

Never a less, my wife and I went into a new store in the mall. The store sold a few different herbal smoke and it caught my attention. I started to think this might be a possiability to try.

Later that morning, I awakened from a dream where I was confronted with an old friend who introduced me to astral projection. He explained to me that I didn't need the Herbal Smoke to test with Obe's, and shouldn't explore this avenue. My friend also said that "I was elite enough of a projectionist that I'm on the correct path".

Well, after I awakened from the dream remembering what was said. It didn't dawn on me until later that this was DEFINITELY a sign-post, wisdom from a guide.

This has been the first time I dreamt of herbal smoke, wanting to try this and see the effects. But to have a experience like this... Guess I need to listen to what the guide tells me!

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

solar

For the record: Salvia Divinorum is not like most herbal drugs... It's really a very powerful "atypical" psychedelic. (according to www.erowid.org) It's the type of drug that one hit will catapult you into completely egoless reality where many things can happen. I've never tried it, but I do have friends that have, and I've read many experience reports, and done my own research on it.

People live past lives, spend eternities in the void, or watch as reality ceases to exist. There are many reports of entities and out of body experiences... And, strangely enough, its legal.

It is a psychedelic drug. It is the number one most powerful naturally occuring psychedelic drug in the world - more powerful than mushrooms, morning glory seeds, H.B. Woodrose, etc. This is not something to take lightly, but if you do decide to do it, you may find it incredibly beneficial. It is nothing like most "herbal smokes"

I'm not in a position to try it right now, though I most likely will eventually. I think it could be an incredibly useful tool for introspective meditation or astral experiences... That seems to be the general opinion.

(oh, on a side note, "Just Say No!")
What is, isn't.

David Warner

Solar,

Appreciate the input on the matter. I didn't realize it was that powerfull of a drug and right now, I'm in no position to try, test this, even if it is legal. Maybe down the road, but the whole story I was hitting at is my experience with my friend.

Its ironic that of the last few years that have passed and I've known about herbal smoke, I wanted too, but just didn't follow it. Up until now, the store that peaked my interest, the later that night - guidence that came.

I'm at a comfortable level of projecting, consider myself blessed and skilled at it.

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

solar

Your friend\guide seems to have the right idea... Other people claim that it is beneficial, but I guess your friend was saying, "Don't fix what ain't broke."

What I said about my not being in the right position is that I would like to get a LOT more experience under my belt dealing with astral projection (as in any experience) before I even consider something like that. It may be useful eventually, but for me it's not even an issue right now.
What is, isn't.

David Warner

Many ancient customs, religions , especially the Indian tribes would use herbal smoke to obtain visions, experience OBE's and communicate with the after-life. I highly respect people's beliefs and their customs if they pursue this course. From my own experiences, altering my consciousness thru this methods - alcohol, drugs, smoke, etc.. just isn't for me. To really have your senses, intent, goals you need a clear head, mind to rise above it when dealing with OBE's. Its tough enough to understand the make-up of the experience let alone add chemicals.

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

knightlight

OOOOO boy lol.  This brings back some really insane memories of my Salvia endevours.  It seems to impact people differently but I had 2 really unique experiences with it that I would like to share.  I think it is a very beneficial thing really.  Its short lasting, its mind opening and it doesnt give you after effects or side effects.

My first go at it was when I found it on the internet and purchased some 5x herbal extract.  It came in a tube of little flakes, they compress it and compound it and bake it and do various things to it to essentially pull out the active ingredient and bottle that.  They have  up to 25x (the last time I checked) and I wouldnt dare touch that!   :-D

I loaded my pipe up with it and took a deep breath in preperation.  I lit it up and it hit quicker than a mongoose.  This stuff acts so fast its unbelievable.  Before I knew it I wanted to put the pipe down because I didnt want to drop it and break it but I didnt even have any concept of which hand held the lighter and which hand held the pipe so I just set them both down.  I felt like my consciousness went from my whole body to my head and I basically became a ball of consiousness focused in my third eye.  I could still feel my body but it was distant.  My legs came out and floated in the air like in water.  I fell back on my bed and exhaled (this all took place in a matter of seconds) and then it happened.  I was bombarded by a multicolored geometric light show for about 3 seconds and then I put my legs up on the bed and it appeared to fold up over me.  I began to travel down a tunnel with letters and numbers and colors all around me.  I glanced over at the TV and the movie I was watching suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks.  The exact scene... I had seen it before in a past life and this was a moment of reckoning I had waited for for many years.  This was a moment that was meant to be and planned since I transferred my soul to my body upon birth.  Things began to blur and suddenly it was all ending.  The bed rolled back down and I sat up.  I was drenched in sweat (happens every time I smoke the stuff) and the effects where totally gone.  Lasted about a minute.

The other mentionable instance was when I was at a friends house and I was smoking it with 2 other people.  I didnt have much left, probably about as much as I smoked in the above mentioned instance so we had to split it up.  They smoked theres and sort of exhaled, sat back, got glossy eyed and came out of it in about 30 seconds.  They didnt quite know how to describe it and handed me the pipe.  I packed it up and burned it down. 

Lets say you are sitting in a room.  When you are in the room your senses basically confine to the room.  You KNOW there is a whole world out there beyond the room but you dont FEEL it.  Well when I smoked that bowl of it I FELT the entire world that was around me.  The rooms walls seemed to disappear from my senses and I felt like I was sitting on a platform exposed to the entire world.  I felt like I could feel the entire universe with my senses, it felt SO huge.  Then it faded.

In conclusion I think it has its merits honestly.  If your guides dont think its right then so be it.  Its not a must by any means.  It has its uses and it does give interesting results.  Stick with your guides message and if in the future the event arises that your guides grant you permission for whatever reason dont feel shy about it.  Its a good experience in my book.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Stookie

TVOS - I agree with your dream. You're a very good, experienced projector and have no need for these things. It could really mess up what you've got going.

Some of these substances may have benefits for certain individuals in a certain circumstance, but you seem to be in a position where you don't need any.

David Warner

Hey Stookie...

I have to go on gut instinct and when a message like that presents itself, how can you not pay attention or go the other way.

I could honestly see that if someone who approached this at a first time experiment, might benifit. Just getting use to the conscious reality shift, but not to depend on it.

never a less - i took the warning in the dream....

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Astir

I've heard only negative things about salvia.

Synergy

I knew someone who tried Salvia, without a sitter, and ended up running outside and in front of a car. He's lucky to be alive.  He doesn't remember how he got outside or why he saw the car and ran in front of it. Thankfully, the car was going slow enough as to not kill him, however he did end up in the hospital for a time with a broken pelvis, broken right femur, a head injury and numerous bumps and bruises.

I dont advocate the use of drugs for trying to induce OBEs, mainly because you would never truly know for sure, if what you experienced was in fact a real OBE, or if it was just a hallucination brought about the drug's psychadellic effects. That and it can be dangerous...

My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book

SpeaK

Quote from: Synergy on November 07, 2006, 17:00:38
I knew someone who tried Salvia, without a sitter, and ended up running outside and in front of a car. He's lucky to be alive.  He doesn't remember how he got outside or why he saw the car and ran in front of it. Thankfully, the car was going slow enough as to not kill him, however he did end up in the hospital for a time with a broken pelvis, broken right femur, a head injury and numerous bumps and bruises.

So, the lesson is, do drugs, but always have someone to look after you.  :-P

Synergy

Quote from: SpeaK on November 08, 2006, 07:15:38
So, the lesson is, do drugs, but always have someone to look after you.  :-P

More like, the lesson is IF you are intent on trying them, have someone with you... 
My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book