hi what is the spining and closed eyes flickering/bussing

Previous topic - Next topic

astralee

sensation when phasing its so annoying trying to enter a scene, and i go spinning upside down lol with my eyes bussing.

Lionheart

astralee

Quote from: Lionheart on November 07, 2013, 14:45:43
Signposts, passively observe them and stay the course!  :-) They are completely natural/normal to this practice.

Check out this thread here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html
thaks i was in meditation was it the beging of sp becouse i dident have paralysis iv been trying to achive sp for years.

Lionheart

A prolonged deep meditation will bring along paralysis as well. You just don't notice it because you are "deep" in meditation!  :wink:

Pamelastar

Do you feel kind of like when you're going down on a roller coaster like the feeling in your belly of butterflies? I get this pretty often when I'm meditating and about to project. It used to startle me out of my meditation but now I roll with the feeling and it takes me different places. It's hard to keep on into that feeling because it's startling but if you can it's pretty amazing.

astralee

Quote from: Pamelastar on November 11, 2013, 22:09:14
Do you feel kind of like when you're going down on a roller coaster like the feeling in your belly of butterflies? I get this pretty often when I'm meditating and about to project. It used to startle me out of my meditation but now I roll with the feeling and it takes me different places. It's hard to keep on into that feeling because it's startling but if you can it's pretty amazing.
Yes its abit like that.