News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hitchhiker!

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

New sig there. Nice one!
I'm still kicking the doors of me, ie' stuck inthe ol' body.

So what did it want? Any feelings?

2cents & L&L

jouni

helen

Hi Alpha,
      a fearfull presence has always been present during my past flights,just had an oobe today at 6pm united kingdom time,the first in 12 years,I have managed to face the fear and over-look it,had a beutifull experience instead,Sooooooo happy and still feeling very elated,I am hoping this is the first on many now that I feel I can cope.
               Helen

alpha

Hi,glad you like the sighttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
I didnt really feel much of anything from  it.And apart from it grasping onto me it didnt move at all.

All I was feeling was these bursts of anxiety when I started to become afraid.Thats pretty normal for me when Im faced with something unexpected and strange.

Whoknows it was really dark maybe I just had a slight thought on the scary side and thats where it came from.But Ive had alot of projections at night,never saw such a thing.I dont know.

Helen,thats a great accomplishment.And dont worry about it,I thought I was getting in over my head with all this.Ive had a great deal of scares that made me think twice about what I was doing. But they are nothing compared to all the good experiences Ive had.

ALPHA

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"

jilola

So maybe it was Frank pulling your leg there? He's admitted to having  bit of fun inthe astral every now and then.
Or maybe the guy who lives in the house was out and having you on?

2cents & L&L

jouni

elasticca

I experienced a hitchhiker before, pretty much the same description that you gave. In fact, I had forgotten about the experience entirely as it was a few years ago. I recently read Robert Bruce's book however, and when I read the part about hitchhikers I suddenly remembered the experience... and a BIG chill went down my spine. As far as I can remember, my piggybacker looked like a half dead guy, and appeared to be unconcious. I was flying somewhere in the astral I presume, and noticed an arm around my stomach. I remember being quite freaked out, especially after looking over my shoulder to see this freaky looking thing on my back. I don't remember if it spoke or not, or how or if I even got it off of me, but I do remember trying to pull it's hands off of me. They were cold and felt like dead limbs. Ever fallen asleep and woken up with a "dead" arm? That's what it felt like.

alpha

jilola,LOL anything is possible.Ive yet to see another aware astral projector out there.Or maybe I have they just never let me in on it.

elasticca,thanks for sharing your experience.Thats exactly how it felt for me too.I think if I tried to project love at the thing.It might of got it off me.But I panic and didnt think about it till it was over.

ALPHA

"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"

amcturbo

Hi Alpha,
Thanks for sharing your experience ... there are many possibilities as to *who* or *what* it is.  From you description, it could be an Earth-bound Spirit (dead person who hasn't *passed on* ... Hawaiian Kahunas called these things "Eating Companions").

I've encountered various Astral Wildlife while out and used a couple of methods for removal, one of which a good friend told me about.

In one experience, I had a *ghost* cloudy aparition attach to my neck.  I tugged I pulled, it held on and stretched.  Finally, I asked Arch Angel Michael for assitance and it promptly vanished POOF! ... it was gone.  This is one option ... ask for angelic assistance ... BE SPECIFIC with what you want!

In another experience, I was OBE at my Father-in-Law's.  I became aware of two pale white 2-foot long X 4-inch diameter "eels" attached to my back on the Lat muscles.  I reached around, grabbing each one in a hand, tugged, they were securely attached.  So, I used the following BANISHMENT RITUAL taught to me by a friend ...

"According to SPIRITUAL LAW, I BANISH you from my presence, to NEVER EVER RETURN."  THIS IS REPEATED 3 TIMES (3's have some significance in the Astral ... I don't know why).

After repeating the banishment 3 times, the eels simply disappeared with a POOF! and were gone.  I've used this banishment at other times.

What do you all think about the following IDEA?

Next time an entity attaches to you, immediately GO TO FOCUS 27.  If the entity is an Earth-bound Spirit, then you should be performing a Soul-Retrieval for them, doing them a favor.  If the entity is *something* else, then I would think that the guardians at Focus 27 wouldn't allow the entity entrance ... of course, they might not allow you entrance because of the attachment ... perhaps Frank can shed some light on this?!

Lastly, twelve years ago, I was attacked 3 times, in my sleep, by *something* and, looking back, I now realize that I was OBE during those experiences.  I'm still uncertain what this/these *attackers* were ... they weren't *passive* in their attack mode ... they were highly agressive.  Each time *it* attacked, I MENTALLY REBUKED IT in the name and authority of Christ, doing so with intense emotion and focused intent, and ... each time *it* retreated from attack.  After the 3rd time, I asked God for protection ... and received a Guardian in my dream, who was there with me and for me.  Nothing has ever tried attacking me *that way* since then.  This is food for thought.

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by alpha:
Have any of ya run into anything like this?What are these creatures..thoughtforms?It wasnt really doing anything but going along for the ride.

I remember one of my projections in particular where someone latched onto my back.  I interpreted it as a small child though, giving me a hug from behind and hanging on like a piggy back ride.  

Like you, I reached behind me and felt "it" and "it" felt real.  The skin was kinda rubbery, but the presence itself was not threatening.

I have no idea what it was, but I always attributed it to some childlike astral entity that just wanted to play.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Jacara

quote:
I used the following BANISHMENT RITUAL taught to me by a friend ...
"According to SPIRITUAL LAW, I BANISH you from my presence, to NEVER EVER RETURN."

I've heard references to "Spiritual Law" before, but I never really heard it defined.  Are there really rules that spirits have to follow, and if so, who/what makes those rules?  I've heard stories like RB's posession account in PPSD, where a spirit needed permission to posess someone; but then, some people are posessed without permission, so I don't know how the rules apply there.

As for the number three, god seems to like that number for some reason.  "Holy Holy Holy," etc.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Jacara:
I've heard references to "Spiritual Law" before, but I never really heard it defined.  Are there really rules that spirits have to follow, and if so, who/what makes those rules?  

As for the number three, god seems to like that number for some reason.  "Holy Holy Holy," etc.

Hi Jacara,
I haven't heard the true definition of "Spiritual Law", in reference to this banishment (I'll ask my friend), although I seem to place it with the Spiritual Laws, such as Law of Intent, Law of Attraction, Law of Deliberate Creation, Law of Allowing, etc. http://www.abraham-hicks.com

My thoughts are that God made these Spiritual Laws AND I am willing to redefine this *belief* as I gain more knowledge about God, Heaven (Astral), our true spiritual nature, etc. ... perhaps we contributed to the creation of these laws.

Cheers!

Windameir

Hey Alpha
Im thinkin this thing was just lookin to hitch a ride ya could of been a nice bloke an asked where he wanted to go instead of tryin to blast him with lightning http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0> so what if he was a little down and out an only had some skin and half a body ...... but then again, ya never know with hitchhikers http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_evil.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

Tia

Hey Elasticca,

You described it perfectly, I had the dead looking guy, I looked to see what was on my back.  He was pretending to be asleep or something his eyes were half shut  - I also freaked.  I vibrated very hard but he stuck like glue.  Then I really panicked, reached behind me, pulled him off my back and ripped it's head off - all in one reflex movement.  At the same time I shot upwards.  I remember looking down from a great height and seeing two floating bits below me.  If it's possible to kill those things then I did it.

amcturbo

Windamier,
Thanks for the humor, it was good for a nice laugh! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Cheers!

alpha

amcturbo:
Eating companions?Strange name for them.I wonder where that came from.I got the picture of a bunch of them sitting around a kitchen table.LOL

Im not too familiar with the focus levels,nevermind moviing about in between them.If I make a shift its usually by sheer luck,or guide help.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>The banishment thing sounds easy enough,Ill give it a go if all else fails.

Jeff:
Not too long ago I had like a false awakening and this tentacle thing wrapped around me.The main part felt like it attached to the back of my neck.This didnt scare me  as bad as the hitchhiker.I wish my guides would straight up tell me what these things are!

Windameir:heh,you know you may not be  too far off.Ive been browsing the conversation board at Bruce Moens site(sp?)Theres a nice thread on there about astral entities or just thoughtforms.

Well It said that fear can mask a beings true form.And if you come across something to just simply feel love.Im posting up another thread about an obe last night.This really did the trick.Poor bugger prob was in dire need of assistance.

Tia:
great cat like reflexes!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

kmd242

is there some measures to take before going OBE or before going from real time to astral so he wont have to deal with it? A protection spell of some sort?

I have taken to a pre-Astral workout on the real time zone. Knda flexing the energy body so i wont seem like such an easy target. Im also trying to attract my spirit guide by showing off a lil. is that wrong??

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by alpha:
amcturbo:
Eating companions?Strange name for them.I wonder where that came from.I got the picture of a bunch of them sitting around a kitchen table.LOL

Hi Alpha,
They're called "Eating Companions" because they "hang around" (like companions) and "Feed" off of your energy.  That's how they get the name.

Cheers!

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by kmd242:
is there some measures to take before going OBE or before going from real time to astral so he wont have to deal with it? A protection spell of some sort?

Hi KMD242,
I do the following pre-projection protection measures.

1)  Pray Lord's Prayer.

2)  Apply Golden-White Protective Light.

3)  Request protection by Arch Angel Michael and the Warrior Angels of the Light.

Cheers!

alpha

Hey all,
Interesting obe last night.Ill go right into the end.I was enjoying myself flying around at night in the real time zone.

Where I was?I dont really know exactly,it all seemed so familiar though.At one point I started singinghttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_shy.gif" border=0>Maybe it was my oh so wicked voice that enticed this critter.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>

Here I was swooping down at mach 2,I went a little to deep and ended up bouncing off the pavement.I was about ready to try to  blow through someones house.When out of nowhere comes this creature.Ill do my best to explain it.

It looked like someones upper half,with nothing but a short tail like stump after the waist.Only it was smaller and skeleton like.It went right on me piggy back style.I looked back and I got the urge to laugh because it had like perfect posture.

I tried a few things to get it off me.First I tried to imagine lightning shoot at it.But it didnt seem to do much.So I took my right hand and went around and grabbed the hand  off  my shoulder.It felt so real.I was expecting it to be slimey but it wasnt,it felt like someones dead boney hand.

Not that I know what that feels like.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>I tugged at the hand but I could not get it off me.I started to get scared and faded out back to my body.

Have any of ya run into anything like this?What are these creatures..thoughtforms?It wasnt really doing anything but going along for the ride.
                                                                                                        ALPHA