News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How close am I?

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakeyboy

I can easily relax my entire body. I relax it to the point where I can barely feel my body (it goes numb) and I start to get a small tingling sensation, but nothing close to vibrations (I only felt them once).

How close do you guys think I am?

I think my problems include relaxing my neck and head.

Also what should I focus on? The first time I tried to AP I unintentionally did the heart chakra method (raising heartbeat greatly), but haven't been able tor create it.
Thanks!

dpk38

Not using a pillow, and sleeping on your back in a flat position with your hands on either sides is known to be the most relaxed position for all your muscles in your body. Not using a pillow helps your neck avoid strain.

Regarding how close you are, you can read what I have posted in the following link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_close_am_i_to_an_obe-t46642.0.html
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Blakeyboy

Quote from: dpk38 on June 11, 2016, 07:41:34
Not using a pillow, and sleeping on your back in a flat position with your hands on either sides is known to be the most relaxed position for all your muscles in your body. Not using a pillow helps your neck avoid strain.

Regarding how close you are, you can read what I have posted in the following link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_close_am_i_to_an_obe-t46642.0.html
I did what you wrote and got so much closer. I feel 2 vibrational pulses in my back and then it dissapears. Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks for the help!

dpk38

I'm not so sure. Maybe trying focusing on the vibes. They generally engulf my entire body.
Your focus would amplify them.

You're making progress. Be glad. It'll improve over time

Blakeyboy

Quote from: dpk38 on June 12, 2016, 18:37:47
I'm not so sure. Maybe trying focusing on the vibes. They generally engulf my entire body.
Your focus would amplify them.

You're making progress. Be glad. It'll improve over time
Thanks man!
you have given me so much help, but I cant give you anything I return.

dpk38

Quote from: Blakeyboy on June 13, 2016, 01:12:17
Thanks man!
you have given me so much help, but I cant give you anything I return.

No no. Astral Pulse is all about helping each other to progress in our lives. Nothing's needed in return. Maybe at some point , you can help me out with your separation techniques - I have not yet mastered that. :)
All the best.

user001

You close, forget about obe in your head, when you trying. Focus on the vib feeling, try and pull "you" it in and out of that. When you can master that (everyone different) in and out of vib state...then you have way better chance to obe.

Obe is something that has to be worked on for most, but many, many have by accident.

example: practice vibes in and out and then when you doing that and not thinking of OBE, enjoying the vibe feel. (all diff 4 diff people) ......Bam OBE

My experience and what have been told, it is the "effect like looking for lost keys you can't find, once you give up...and have something else in the forefront of mind and just try to not think of what you want to do (obe). It like obe would work, then think of something very important to you in this world (like new job, jail time, ex love) anything that will over ride OBE and then when you remember OBE, you may just be out your body...... Tricky for many, but there is some real techniques that nearly fool proof......

Put your neck and back in the most comfortable position before you start, try and make it so you feel no pressure. Think you would do good trying a sound or something you can barely hear(low radio, tv, anything(outside room you in unless you want to see yourself..eek) so when you relax you can try and think about hearing the sound, and "forget" OBE at the tip of your mind.
think good , happy, warm thoughts....anything but "I want to obe" that is already "loading" and when you think about something else obe get "buried" a bit, and as long as the thoughts you had take you away from your pursuant goal(obe), and you dwell in other thoughts for a moment; when you think back on OBE but only for a second, don't dwell. Oh yeah, i'm was trying obe, then good chance you'd obe.....