How is this possible?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Astral

Well, I'm 15, and I was in the midst of my first astral projection this morning (very exciting, I'm still ecstatic), but there are a few problems with this:

1. When I began feeling the symptoms (vibrations which became violent, flashing lights, which resembled lightning for me, when I closed my eyes, etc.) my body has somehow been turned around.  Was this my "astral body"?  Also, when I "came back" to my physical form, I was somehow turned back around, and there was a strange popping noise in my ear.

2. There was a bit of light coming in my room, because the door was open, yet when I began feeling and seeing symptoms, the room was void of light, yet I could somehow make out features in the room... Weird.

3. This was not a complete projection, as I got scared and chickened out at the last minute, however I did make a small attempt at projecting for a moment and my body simply wouldn't budge and felt as if it were frozen in motion.

Someone help me, please.

Thank you.
"In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum."

EscapeVelocity

Sounds like a great start! I wish I had this kind of resource to refer to when this stuff happened 30 years ago when I was 15.

Interpretations and conclusions are relative to your own level of understanding/evolution, so don't get too bothered when questions remain. We ALL still have questions. The details/nuances still sometimes remain unanswered.

Vibrations early on, and even years later, can be noisy, flashy and violent. Wild, isn't it? Just stay calm.

Energy body turned around on exit or reentry, yeah, that too. On exit, that can take you in completely unexpected directions as well. It's not as simple as first thought.

Don't be distracted by the noise and turbulence; stay calm and go with the flow. We all chicken out the first few times, it goes with the territory.

Weird? ... yes, definitely weird! And mind-expanding!

Have fun!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Mister Astral

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 16, 2008, 23:44:47
Sounds like a great start! I wish I had this kind of resource to refer to when this stuff happened 30 years ago when I was 15.

Interpretations and conclusions are relative to your own level of understanding/evolution, so don't get too bothered when questions remain. We ALL still have questions. The details/nuances still sometimes remain unanswered.

Vibrations early on, and even years later, can be noisy, flashy and violent. Wild, isn't it? Just stay calm.

Energy body turned around on exit or reentry, yeah, that too. On exit, that can take you in completely unexpected directions as well. It's not as simple as first thought.

Don't be distracted by the noise and turbulence; stay calm and go with the flow. We all chicken out the first few times, it goes with the territory.

Weird? ... yes, definitely weird! And mind-expanding!

Have fun!

EV
Thank you very much, EV.  :-D

I had my first projection this morning, however my vision was blurred for some reason and it was hard to walk, it was like an astral drunk.

I'll try again tonight and I'll hopefully have a better, fuller experience.

KI Aura

Quote from: Mister Astral on December 17, 2008, 16:15:18

I had my first projection this morning, however my vision was blurred for some reason and it was hard to walk, it was like an astral drunk.

Congrats! I am having trouble APing again, I used to be able to when I were a lot younger (well maybe not a lot to some but hey it feels that way!)  :evil: . I started getting into AP when I was 11-13, I was able to do it fairly quickly, but then got out of the habit of it. I got "old" started college, girls, jobs, and stress came. Now, I'm trying to get back into it, but I seem to be hindered by my thoughts   :x. Anywho, going a long with what EV said, take it a step at a time Mr. "Astral Drunk". You'll get the hang of it, and I'm excited to hear some more about your experiences, since you seem to be starting at a young age aswell. (I'm 20 now). :roll:

EscapeVelocity

Mister Astral,

It's like trying anything new for the first time, few of us do it perfectly. Sometimes you will find it hard to move, navigate, see clearly, hear, communicate, think straight...with repeated experiences, you will hopefully see a progression of ability. Don't be frustrated by the slowness of it or seeming setbacks, which may happen from time to time.

IMO, it has a lot to do with 'energy level' and 'intention'; being somewhat serious about those two areas has a lot to do with the results. By example, if you attempt an exit when you're really tired or bored and with no particular 'goal' in mind, then don't expect anything other than, at best, an uncontrolled, awkward, clunky experience...which leaves you with a lot of questions about quality and control of the experience.

Low energy has left me feeling like a deep sea diver, clomping along the floor in heavy, lead boots.

Energy, intention, & other conditions have left me with varying levels of astral awareness. Sometimes I see through a fog, sometimes it's like looking through a layer or two of bandage gauze ( someone else's description but it's totally accurate ), sometimes I see clearly but just feel 'stupid', 'low IQ', sometimes I see SuperClear and SuperIntelligent. Or at least I think so,LOL.

It takes time and repeated practice.

KI Aura,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties projecting now that you're an 'old guy'. :-D I suffered pretty much the same thing, tho' I was only an accidental projector when I was a teen. It seems that the 'programming' we had in our younger days is covered over by time, disuse, distraction, stress, enculturation...physical LIFE in other words. Nothing wrong with that, just that we have to learn to incorporate/integrate the two. Part of the whole 'learning/spiritual process' right?

My recent improvement has come from early morning attempts, after about 5,6,7 hours of sleep; the WBTB method.  All the afternoon and evening meditation stuff got me close, but just never close enough. Early morning...just opened up the world.

Happy travels!

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

KI Aura

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on December 18, 2008, 20:48:44
KI Aura,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties projecting now that you're an 'old guy'. :-D I suffered pretty much the same thing, tho' I was only an accidental projector when I was a teen. It seems that the 'programming' we had in our younger days is covered over by time, disuse, distraction, stress, enculturation...physical LIFE in other words. Nothing wrong with that, just that we have to learn to incorporate/integrate the two. Part of the whole 'learning/spiritual process' right?

My recent improvement has come from early morning attempts, after about 5,6,7 hours of sleep; the WBTB method.  All the afternoon and evening meditation stuff got me close, but just never close enough. Early morning...just opened up the world.

Happy travels!

EV

I've been meaning to try the wake up from a few hours sleep technique, I keep forgetting to set my alarm, thanks for the reminder  :-D. It's weird how, like you put it, "physical life" affects everything! The smallest amount of stress can just throw everything off, I despise it lol, but hey, what can I do; meditate and practice are the best answers I can find lol. Practice makes perfect right?  :evil:

Mister Astral

Thanks guy, I'm having trouble pulling one off lately, but I've been practicing meditation to help ease my physical tension and I'm focusing all my mental stamina into my next attempt.

Mister Astral

Well, I almost projected again this morning, but the vibrations became violent immediately and something didn't feel right so I stopped...

...Also, it seems like whenever I get the vibrations but don't go through with the projection, my ear starts popping...

+Explorer+

Your so good at this. You get a lot of "almost" projections. I have only gotten an "almost" OBE 3 times but u always get close to OBEing.
This morning I woke up at 4:00 to attempt OBE but I was really tired because I went to sleep at midnight so I fell asleep right away.
Today im going to sleep at 10:00, waking up at 4:00 and then attempt.

Mister Astral

Quote from: +Explorer+ on December 20, 2008, 21:38:35
Your so good at this. You get a lot of "almost" projections. I have only gotten an "almost" OBE 3 times but u always get close to OBEing.
This morning I woke up at 4:00 to attempt OBE but I was really tired because I went to sleep at midnight so I fell asleep right away.
Today im going to sleep at 10:00, waking up at 4:00 and then attempt.
Eh, I've had 2 "almost" projections and 1 full deal.

But um, this time what I did was just keep saying in my head, "I want to have an astral projection" as I started to fall asleep, and pretty soon I got to the mind awake-body asleep stage.

It's a matter of trial-and-error I'd say.

Just keep at it.