How To Astral Project Consciously Using Sexual Energy

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

This tutorial is going to be pretty straight forward it involves using sexual energy. This is an easy and safe method to project which I invented. I have had lots of success with it and no scary experiences. I'm also going to post a refractory period chart and show how this works.

Step 1) Download or find a Schumann Resonance track. I suggest purchasing the one on amazon. It comes with two 40 minute tracks and it's pretty good.

Step 2) This may seem a little weird, but let me explain what's going on. Start masturbating while listening and try not to think of anything sexual but if you do by accident it's okay.

Step 3) After orgasm stay completely still and listen to the music. A 40 minute track or longer is suggested. After a while you feel your astral body float out and then back in. When this occurs Imagine a place you where would like to go. Then you will snap to that place but only for a brief amount of time. It might be very vivid or it might not.

If you guys have any suggestion feel free to message me or comment below. I have know idea what to call this method. Let me know it works or not. It has worked for me every time!

Some of my experiences: Today, I used my method and found my self staring at a rock outside, and then I floated back in my body (I don't see anything else, I just feel it.) Then I float out again and find my self staring at asteroids in outer space and taking in the beautiful scene. Then I imagined somewhere I would like to go. So I decided to focus on my friend and see where he was at. Then I saw an image of him sitting in a hammock. Floated back in my body again and out to find myself outside floating along my fence and looking out at a tree.

Some theory:

What I think is happening is that your exhausting your self and making it easier to obtain a trance state and very deep relaxation after orgasm. Note when the refractory period starts to decline. That's why it makes it easier to project. 

Astralzombie

I'm sorry to disappoint you but many cultures have used sex in all its forms in order to reach different states of consciousness. A quick internet search will show you quite a bit.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Rakkso

I laughed so hard. However, it is a good straight forward tutorial. :-)

Giving it some thought, I believe all men here can agree that after you orgasm you suddenly want to fall asleep right away, but after a minute the chill goes off. (In my personal experience)

My suggestion is dont dismiss the technique right away, it seems it has potential, but you should work it towards completly achieving a Full Long Lasting Projection. If you can't, then I seriously doubt someone else could.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Rakkso on June 28, 2014, 01:47:38
I laughed so hard. However, it is a good straight forward tutorial. :-)

Giving it some thought, I believe all men here can agree that after you orgasm you suddenly want to fall asleep right away, but after a minute the chill goes off. (In my personal experience)

My suggestion is dont dismiss the technique right away, it seems it has potential, but you should work it towards completly achieving a Full Long Lasting Projection. If you can't, then I seriously doubt someone else could.
I knew it would get some laughs lol. But it does work haha..

Rakkso

I apologize, i did not say it in a mockin sense, it is just a new type of technique thats all, i think it could work, let us know of any progress.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Rakkso on June 28, 2014, 09:20:12
I apologize, i did not say it in a mockin sense, it is just a new type of technique thats all, i think it could work, let us know of any progress.
It's okay. I'll post all my experiences related to this technique here. 

Gummage

This technique should be easy as I find the Schumann Resonance so HOT!!

(lol)

darksidessj25

Quote from: Gummage on June 28, 2014, 18:52:14
This technique should be easy as I find the Schumann Resonance so HOT!!

(lol)
It is hot. Just let it take you to that special state and melt in it's esctacy.

Aaron330

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.