News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Getting Trapped?

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdog302

Hey all!

I know I've been asking a lot of questions lately. I have just finished reading Frank's explanations about phasing. My question is, since focus 3 is considered the "Transitional Phase", and it is generally where those who have passed on go, what happens when we phase there? Is there a danger of being trapped since it is generally a place for those who are now considered dead? Also-- as a sidenote, what does focus 3 look like to us? What about focus 4, is there a danger of being trapped there? It seems logical to me that if we travel to a place where we are not necessarily meant to be yet that we could be stuck.

Szaxx

I've had many experiences and never been trapped.
A locked door isn't going to trap you. You will not be able to enter.
Look at it this way.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

LightBeam

While your physical body is biologically alive and functioning, that particular part of your spirit which observes through the physical vehicle can't be trapped in the astral. Now, when your biological vehicle is disables (dead), only your thoughts, beliefs and expectations may get you trapped for a while somewhere.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: darkdog302 on June 24, 2014, 23:56:37
Hey all!

I know I've been asking a lot of questions lately. I have just finished reading Frank's explanations about phasing. My question is, since focus 3 is considered the "Transitional Phase", and it is generally where those who have passed on go, what happens when we phase there? Is there a danger of being trapped since it is generally a place for those who are now considered dead? Also-- as a sidenote, what does focus 3 look like to us? What about focus 4, is there a danger of being trapped there? It seems logical to me that if we travel to a place where we are not necessarily meant to be yet that we could be stuck.
I'm very much in agreement with Lightbeam's post.

Your PRIMARY focus reality is THIS reality.  If anything happens, this is where your focus rubber bands back to.  You can't stop this... nothing can stop this.  You're good.  :)

Also, I'd like to point out that any label system (Monroe Focus Model, Kepple Focus Model, even my own Awareness system) should only be used as GUIDES only.  Once you start using them as a RULE (as in this is how it is, this is the only way it is), then begin shutting yourself out of many experiences which you can only have by having an open mind.  Remember, following someone else, you can only go as far as that individual has gone.  One of the biggest mistakes people make when doing non-physical exploration is trying to have someone else's experience.  Don't make that mistake.