How to Change the Past with Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihil

Ok, nevermind :)

Everlasting

You can't change the past, what's done is done.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Mendel

Nihil: Imagine if anyone could change the past, it would affect everyone else, too, by the butterfly effect. So be careful what you wish for.

If you decide to pursue astral travelling, learn how to use it to change the future. We make decisions all of the time that lead to different potential outcomes. You can see some of these outcomes by projecting. You can then work towards the one you want by making informed decisions at various points in life.

Lionheart

Once you learn AP, you will find that experiencing the here and now is what it's all about.

You will learn to forgive the past and leave it behind.

You will also find that many of the things you used to value, don't really mean as much anymore.

This is why I always warn people "Don't open Pandora's Box, unless you are ready to deal with what comes out of it".

It's a beautiful thing, if you are ready and can welcome it. But, if you wish to stay in your current mindset, then do not proceed any further.

I say this with the best intentions in mind!

LightBeam

Every action is imprinted into the "fabric" of the multidimensional universe. Lines of physical realities are hard to change, if impossible. I cant say that it is impossible, because I don't have evidence. But if any action provoked by an external source differs from its past occurrence, it will most likely take place in a parallel reality with a parallel self of yours. You can communicate with anyone you wish, perhaps with your past self, but it will be hard to tell if it is you as you know yourself, or another part of your spirit that is experiencing a different reality. You need to master OBE to be able to understand that how we perceive and what we encounter is not like in the physical world. Because we have only partial consciousness projected, we can only navigate so well in the astral. Sometimes we may not be able to tell if something we observe is stable or is a temporary form of our mind. While we still possess a physical body biologically alive, we can interact and stay stable only to a certain degree, and we cant receive all the answers we want.

Going back into our past actions works best to confront fears and resolve problems, but you will not be able to wake up in the morning to discover that something has changed like it had never happened. After all this is the exact purpose of the physical reality, to experience the consequences of our actions and learn from our mistakes.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

|Anthony|

You can lucid dream where you're in a situation and you repeat it or change it. Every have a lucid dream or non-lucid dream and you say something like "oh...I want to redo this dream or situation" and the dream starts over. It guess its our way of trying look at alternatives to things. You might have dreams where you faced a younger version of yourself or were back at your old childhood home again with the mindset of "changing things". The dreams can have different meanings for differnet people. But the past is the past; it can't be changed...one just has to focus on the present and future...and in some ways if you were able to change the past than you might lose valuable life experiences that you gain from said past mistakes.

But you can't change your past while in a lucid state and even if you could from a metaphysical standpoint (if you believe in that stuff) it wouldn't change anything on the physical level.

roman67

Yes, Anthony is right. You can change whatever you want to through LD. It will help you to modify your dream.

Lionheart