How to stop astral projecting/ having obe`s?

Previous topic - Next topic

xoxo1997

Hey everyone,

I don't know if I'm at the right forum to ask this question but I'll just give it a go.

Since the age around 4 I have been having obe's and astral projections.
It happens to me EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, multiple times at night. It only happens to me when I wake up at night and try to fall back a sleep again.
I'm 18 years old right now, so you can imagine how many times I have been experiencing this. I can control how to have an obe, but i can't control to not have an obe.
So my question is, does anybody know how I can stop having obe`s\ astral projecting?
I'm asking this because I always see and feel entities, which i dont want to see. It's also very exhausting.

So if anyone would be able to give me some advice, thankyou :)

xoxo

Szaxx

I started around the same age and can have a nights rest by using intent on doing just that.
They haven't been exhausting at all, quite the opposite.
Think back on if you've always been exhausted?
It may be thought simply manifesting.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

xoxo1997

Quote from: Szaxx on September 28, 2015, 14:35:51
I started around the same age and can have a nights rest by using intent on doing just that.
They haven't been exhausting at all, quite the opposite.
Think back on if you've always been exhausted?
It may be thought simply manifesting.

I think it's more exhausting to me because after having an obe (when waking up again), I always feel another obe coming, so I'm always affraid to have one again, so I basically force myself to stay awake haha

Szaxx

That'd explain the tiredness lol.
Why do you want them to stop other than tiredness?

xoxo1997

Quote from: Szaxx on September 28, 2015, 15:01:26
That'd explain the tiredness lol.
Why do you want them to stop other than tiredness?

Because it always scares me. It happens a lot that i get pulled to the seeling out of nowhere, or that something beats me on my back etc, I have never experienced anything positive during this. So everytime when I'm being pulled out my body I get super scared. I was thinking maybe this all happens for a reason but I don't know what that reason could be. haha

Szaxx

You've not progressed past the early stuff yet. Your fear is stopping you, however you've come here and we should be able to help with the fear problem.
Read this as it explains so much,http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Once you get through the fear thing, what follows is amazing.

Projector4life

Instead of fear, why don't you utilize your talent and do validation experiments like reading a three digit number while out of body. Can you explain how you have an obe in more detail, since we all would like a great obe technique? Do you get the vibrations before the obe?

xoxo1997

Quote from: Projector4life on September 28, 2015, 16:41:21
Instead of fear, why don't you utilize your talent and do validation experiments like reading a three digit number while out of body. Can you explain how you have an obe in more detail, since we all would like a great obe technique? Do you get the vibrations before the obe?

Haha what do you mean with reading a three digit number?
Umm I can try to explain it. When I go to bed and fall a sleep nothing happens. When I wake up at night (usually at 3;00), I try to fall back a sleep. Then I hear an extreme high pitch and I can't move my body. I can only control my eyes, but usually fail to get out of that state again.
Then I just automatically leave my body (or something pulls me out). When I try really hard to get back to my body again, something slaps me on my back and says "stupid stupid, stop it".
If you really want to force yourself to get out, just try to get out of bed just like you usually do when you wake up. It feels like you're walking through mud at first though haha.
Have you ever experienced an obe yourself or are you learning?
xo

xoxo1997

Quote from: Szaxx on September 28, 2015, 15:12:01
You've not progressed past the early stuff yet. Your fear is stopping you, however you've come here and we should be able to help with the fear problem.
Read this as it explains so much,http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Once you get through the fear thing, what follows is amazing.

Thankyou so much! I'm going to read it :)

2fly4thesky

There's this saying: "what you resist persists"

superman

Quote from: xoxo1997 on September 28, 2015, 15:05:51

Because it always scares me. It happens a lot that i get pulled to the seeling out of nowhere, or that something beats me on my back etc, I have never experienced anything positive during this. So everytime when I'm being pulled out my body I get super scared. I was thinking maybe this all happens for a reason but I don't know what that reason could be. haha

You have nothing to fear, you have to have a control over your mind. Your mind creates your experiences: so if you "go" in a state of fear all your experiences will be in a shape and form of fear. To the degree you fear you will have a fearful experience because your astral world will be in correspondance with your mind. But this need not be, you can understand that, so you will change your state of mind to love or bliss or even the feeling of power, then you will have the most amazing experiences... you will never want to stop it. When you understand this, the nature of mind... there is nothing more to understand: all other "knowledge" will be result of this one.
You are in physical dimension to learn and understand that your thoughts and emotions causes all experience.

Kzaal

AP'ing is not a forced experience. It's an ability. If you don't wish to astral project you won't. Unless you tell yourself that you don't want to project, yet deep inside your desires to experience more has taken over. Then you'll just have to experience until you are satisfied or until you can control your desires.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.