husband projects out of the blue

Previous topic - Next topic

soarin12

For over 2 yrs. now, I've related one of my Out of body adventures to my husband just about every night.  In the beginning he listened with mild curiosity but before long it turned into him politely humoring me, and falling asleep (with snoring) within the first five minutes of my tale. As far as spiritual life goes, the two of us are worlds apart, and so I was shocked when he announced today that he had gone out of body twice last night.  He's never been remotely interested in trying it before, and last night he woke up during the night, couldn't get back to sleep, went into the vibrational state, swung his legs out of bed, and off he went.  He went throughout the house and through several walls, cruised through his child hood neighborhood where he found the colors of the foliage to be of a very special, vibrant quality.  Then he went back to his body but immediately decided to go out again.  This time he didn't bother with an exit technique (because he knew that was for beginners lol!) and went straight into the NP.  He went into a town, talked to a few people, and basically just flew all over the stinking place!  I said to him--Um...just like that?  A lot of people try for months before they get out and when they do, they don't tend leave their houses for a while.  He said --Well I don't see why I shouldn't be able to do it.  I've been listening to you talk about it for years so I'm sure I know everything possible there is to know!    :-D

EscapeVelocity

That's hilarious!

You've spent 2 years subliminally programming him...and now he's unleashed! :-D
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

DreambreaX

very lucky guy.

many people wants to OBE but failed.  :-D

Szaxx

From being unconscious to concious by the subconcious from your constant tales of experiences, has let him out of his body. I hope he's excited, afterall he knows he's not a beginner. Lol

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Yep, it sounds like your years of conditioning him is finally showing through.

Perhaps you guys can plan some shared locations/intended destinations. Kind of like a fantasy getaway/vacation of sorts!  :wink:

soarin12

Ha-ha!  He's truly the last person in the world I thought would ever project.  Just when you think nothing will ever change...!

Yes, LH!  A fantasy vacation sounds like a great idea!

soarin12

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on May 10, 2014, 03:56:43
That's hilarious!

You've spent 2 years subliminally programming him...and now he's unleashed! :-D

Jeepers.  Unleashed is right!  He's been out 6 times already in just a few days.  He met some Buddhist monk type guide who was standing on a pedestal, and he took him to see some beautiful and different worlds.  Starting to get a little jealous now!   :roll:

Szaxx

You may be experiencing a test and the husbands nocturnal adventures could be part of it.  :-o
Jealously is a negative emotion so you should be ready to accept your husbands good advice. Afterall someone knows they are 'no beginner' and with this intent driving, the best teacher will avail to instruct.
:lol:

It's almost ironic the way things twist and turn. The above being for humour.
He did tell you that he knew lots of things related to the art and must of thought about it.

A monk on a pedestal, high class teacher then lol.

Aaron330

This thread has ignited me with jealous rage.
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep; because my dreams are bursting at the seams.

soarin12

Quote from: Szaxx on May 14, 2014, 08:58:25
You may be experiencing a test and the husbands nocturnal adventures could be part of it.  :-o
Jealously is a negative emotion so you should be ready to accept your husbands good advice. Afterall someone knows they are 'no beginner' and with this intent driving, the best teacher will avail to instruct.
:lol:

It's almost ironic the way things twist and turn. The above being for humour.
He did tell you that he knew lots of things related to the art and must of thought about it.

A monk on a pedestal, high class teacher then lol.

Yes, Szaxx, I'm ready to humble myself  lol!   Your right, he does have a gifted engineering mind and he assimilates and remembers everything he hears.  He's thinking about it!

soarin12

Quote from: Aaron330 on May 14, 2014, 14:12:36
This thread has ignited me with jealous rage.

Aaron, you're the reason I almost didn't post this!   :lol:   I thought of you and immediately felt bad.  You've been working so hard!  Hang in there.  You're time will come!!

Astralsuzy

Could it be possible that your husband is pretending to ap?    He has listened to you for two years and wants to get back at you.    Please do not take offense at what I am saying.    He could really be aping.   I am only guessing.   The reason I say this is because years ago I used to know someone.   I told him about my ap adventures.    Then he started telling me about his ap adventures.   He never knew ap existed.    I believed him and later on I found out that he lied about everything.   

soarin12

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 15, 2014, 05:57:10
Could it be possible that your husband is pretending to ap?    He has listened to you for two years and wants to get back at you.    Please do not take offense at what I am saying.    He could really be aping.   I am only guessing.   The reason I say this is because years ago I used to know someone.   I told him about my ap adventures.    Then he started telling me about his ap adventures.   He never knew ap existed.    I believed him and later on I found out that he lied about everything.   

No, I'm 100% sure he's telling the truth.  We've been married way too long for me not to know him that well.  He even got a journal and has written extremely detailed of accounts of what he saw and has drawn pictures to go along with them.

Astralsuzy

That is good to know.   He really is aping.   You are lucky as you can share things together.   I am not able to as my husband does not believe in ap.   He will not even try it.

jadrian70

Quote from: soarin12 on May 10, 2014, 03:32:02
As far as spiritual life goes, the two of us are worlds apart....He's never been remotely interested in trying it before,

Hi Soarin, 
May I ask, what has his reaction been to all of this?  Shock, disbelief, or just taking it in stride?

soarin12

Quote from: jadrian70 on May 19, 2014, 21:14:22
Hi Soarin, 
May I ask, what has his reaction been to all of this?  Shock, disbelief, or just taking it in stride?

I think the most shocking thing for him was when he found himself in the vibrational state and stood up out of bed.  I don't think he ever expected it to feel so real.  Once he started flying he was pleased and excited to be doing it, but he also had a recognition that he had experienced this type of phenomenon before in partial lucid dreams, so there was a kind of 'naturalness' to it.  When he visited the different worlds, some of the things he saw led him to believe that he couldn't just be making them up in his own mind.  Other consciousnesses had to be involved, he feels, so that was pretty exciting for him.  All in all he's taking it in stride.  That's the kind of person he is, though.  A calm, methodical, analytically engineer  lol.

Astralzombie

It sounds like he's caught the bug. Did you warn him that this is most likely going to be a lifelong journey? Like Lion always says, "Once opened, Pandora's box can't be closed".

Also, don't forget to warn him that he will eventually meet the bogeyman. :lol:
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

soarin12

Quote from: Astralzombie on May 21, 2014, 10:59:17
It sounds like he's caught the bug. Did you warn him that this is most likely going to be a lifelong journey? Like Lion always says, "Once opened, Pandora's box can't be closed".

Also, don't forget to warn him that he will eventually meet the bogeyman. :lol:

Yes, I have warned him!  :)   He almost projected again yesterday but it got ruined because someone came into the room and sat on the bed.  He thought it was me, broke the trance, and then realized there was no one there.  I told him I could fill a journal with all the times 'someone comes into the room and either sits on the bed or just comes toward me.'  Just gotta ignore it and keep your focus.

I'm curious to see how he'll handle the bogyman.  He's a very fearless kind of person, and if he does find he's afraid of something, he goes right in to conquer it.  The other good advantage he's got in this area is he remembers when I went through my bogyman stage and almost quit.  I'm obviously still alive to tell about it, no less sane than I was before lol, and better things came my way afterward. 

Szaxx

If that's his mindset he'll go far. I left the scarey behind way back, it still comes on rare occasions but it goes away faster.  :wink: