Is it normal I am never in the rtz?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusions

Ofcourse dreams presumably never in the rtz, but when you go into dreams consciously, with the feeling of leaving the body, you could expect this to happen right.
I think that's what made the whole thing famous, the spying on your friends irl etc. But when ever I project I am always in a dream version of my neighbourhood. I am not necessarily complaining but you get point.

DEA have experiences that are truely in this physical space time continuum, or are you only in dreams that have charactaristics from our world?
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Xanth

Unless you directly recognize your environment (such as your bedroom or outside your house), then it's very hard to ascertain whether you're "here" or "somewhere else".
I posit that there is no RTZ, and it's just a normal non-physical reality built by your expectations.  But that's a discussion for another thread.  LoL

Micael

I think you find yourself where you attention and expectation is, that is both a conscious and subconscious process.
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Szaxx

Your perception of the RTZ is based on expectations and can be influenced by the past. That's others thoughts that have manifested and persist.
It is also true to the physical in every detail. Things experienced that you had no knowledge of can be verified if no abberations (reality fluctuations) are present.
An older person experiencing the RTZ for the first time may have recollections from the past that may cause these abberations. It's also unlikely this will be linked with their experience at that time. A child under 5 will venture into the RTZ with no influencial memories, however the intent on discovering what's around the corner will be immense. This 'seeking of knowledge mindset' will allow a perfect copy of the physical including anything that's new or very recently changed. Any superimposed additions from the past appear as 'washed out' by comparison. A hazy representation of a building for example can be found. As they are not prominent they are ignored.
I'm sure a few on site can remember things in this way. Always close to home and safe.
These early days adventures tend to be lost as age progresses.
I can't say as a percentage how many young ones do enter the RTZ but it can't be too high.
I'm sure out of these few many forget it all.
One day in their teens they have an oob experience and remember it. Fear being the reason, if they never left the nightly experiences at all, the projection topic would be better known and practiced today.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.