I advanced in my flying skills today!

Previous topic - Next topic

NickisDank

Well today i had a great nonphysical lucid experience, in which it was the only one so far where i just "thought" to where i wanted to fly and went! every time i usually fly i either act like im swimming in the air or doing a superman type thing, but just thinking about where i wanted to go was much easier and felt so great!

just thought id share with everyone  :wink:

Xanth

Quote from: NickisDank on January 08, 2011, 18:48:20
Well today i had a great nonphysical lucid experience, in which it was the only one so far where i just "thought" to where i wanted to fly and went! every time i usually fly i either act like im swimming in the air or doing a superman type thing, but just thinking about where i wanted to go was much easier and felt so great!

Awesome!  :)

Astral316

You got your astral legs, congrats bro

Fresco

Dont let us catch you flying without a pilots license though, or we're forced to call the Astral cops

Mydral

Quote from: Fresco on January 09, 2011, 22:01:37
Dont let us catch you flying without a pilots license though, or we're forced to call the Astral cops

Bad boys, bad boys watcha gonna do when they come for you?
In somnis veritas

Timandra

just thought id share with everyone  :wink:

Congratulations! One step higher on the ladder!   8-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

tragblack

Fun! I often feel like I have to "climb up into the air," or like the swimming you describe... I never really think about places I want to go, because I am so caught up in trying to fly...

Uraotoko

Ah i still cant fly very fast. I get kinda scared when i look downwards.
I often fly a little bit, then get too anxious and go down.

Do you know how to beat this fear? thanks

Xanth

Quote from: Uraotoko on January 14, 2011, 23:09:20
Ah i still cant fly very fast. I get kinda scared when i look downwards.
I often fly a little bit, then get too anxious and go down.

Do you know how to beat this fear? thanks
You've just gotta face it head on.

Also, you have to "KNOW" that you're in no danger... you only have fear because you think you can get hurt.

Uraotoko

Quote from: Xanth on January 14, 2011, 23:15:17
You've just gotta face it head on.

Also, you have to "KNOW" that you're in no danger... you only have fear because you think you can get hurt.

Exactly, I try to keep saying to myself that i cant get hurt but it doesnt work very well.
I hope i can face my fears tonight lol

NickisDank

Quote from: Uraotoko on January 14, 2011, 23:22:40
Exactly, I try to keep saying to myself that i cant get hurt but it doesnt work very well.

Yea its just really understanding that you wont get hurt, or fall unless you think you will. Ive been pretty high up before and focused to long below me and before i knew it i was heading down to where i was looking lol

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

Quote from: Uraotoko on January 14, 2011, 23:22:40
yeah if you think you can't fly then you can't. in one of my early projections i thought for a split second i couldn't, then came crashing to the ground. I slammed my head on a slate patio, thought it would hurt, and it did, like hell. . .  :-o