Fell through a gray void where time was weird

Previous topic - Next topic

blis

So I was in LD and tried falling backwards to enter the void. Recently thats just resulted in me lying on the ground but I keep trying cause it used to work.

This time there was some give in the ground when I landed so I tried to pull myself through it. As I pulled myself through what felt like some sort of barrier, I started to feel an uncomfortable, almost painfull sensation like my energy was incompatible with the place I was going into.

As I popped through into a light gray void, my heart chakra started burning in my back. I fell through this void for a while. Time was strange there. Kind of disjointed.

After a while, the void gave way and I was in a room. It's a bit easier to describe the time thing from there because I properly had a body. If I tried to move my arm it was like the top part of my arm would move, and then a few moments later the middle of my arm would move, but the top part of my arm was still moving during the moments pause. A few moments after the middle part, the end part would move. By the time the rest of my arm had caught up to the original movement of the top part, if I hadnt waited for it to catch up it would start to curl round with the momentum.

That's not exact but it's the closest I can get to describing the way time and movement were disjointed.

There were three people in the room and they seemed to find my attempts to figure out how to move in this environment amusing. They started to imitate the way in which I was walking and we fell into a rather comical shuffling dance around the room.

I could see out of the room and I considered going exploring but I figured it was such a unique experience I shouldnt risk forgetting it so I woke myself up.