I don't know if my projections are real or not anymore

Previous topic - Next topic

blade5x

Two days ago, I was in Sleep-Paralysis feeling very powerful vibrations. Had I gone out, that one would have been real for sure.

This morning, I don't know if I caught myself in Sleep-Paralysis or if I was dreaming. The vibrations were minimal. When I left my body, I was blind as usual, but when I gained sight, it wasn't even my physical body in bed, it was someone elses. I went downstairs, and my mom could see me, but it really wasn't here. This is the third time in a row I've had someone in real life created and able to interact with me. I went downstairs and decided to go outside, and it wasn't what it looks like in real life. It was a lot more open, houses were further apart, and everything seemed shiny. Shorlty after, I didn't get pulled back, I just woke up, like as if I was waking up out of a dream (though I think most my projections were like this).

I don't know if I'm just dreaming these now or if I'm actually leaving. All I can say is the quality of realism has dropped alot since my first few.

:|

greatoutdoors

Either way you're making progress.  :-) IMO, the only time to know you're having an actual OBE is when it occurs while you are wide awake. But even if it was "just" a lucid dream, how cool is that?!!  8-)

filipcza

The quality dropping could be due to energy deficit. You have to have a lot of energy to have a vivid real time obe. The less energy, the more likely you are to slip to dream or to astral plane. Of course astral is also very real, but it isn't the same as physical universe, which is what you must mean when you say "real".

I suggest you start doing energy raising exercises before OBEing.

-Pete

MisterJingo

Quote from: greatoutdoors on July 19, 2006, 14:08:07
Either way you're making progress.  :-) IMO, the only time to know you're having an actual OBE is when it occurs while you are wide awake. But even if it was "just" a lucid dream, how cool is that?!!  8-)

I agree with greatoutdoors . You are definately making progress, and any experience like this is a step in the right direction. Some advice I would give is to try not to get too caught up in classifying experiences as OBE or not. This can create barriers to projecting. Just class them as experiences and document them.
My criteria for OBEs usually include clarity of mind/lucidity i.e. if something is so faint it could almost be a dream - or if i'm unsure if I was lucid or not, I simply put it down as a 'maybe'.