I need alittle advice

Previous topic - Next topic

APGuy

I cannot say for sure because I have not yet projected however I can say that from my understanding you can either wait for the vibrations to finish while keeping a quiet mind and then either you'll be out or you should try an exiting technique such as ROPE or you can start the exiting technique while the vibrations are still there.  In both cases keep verbal thought as low as possible, having no verbal thought at all is ideal.  Hope this helps.

General-Army

Sometimes my whole body goes numb when im trying to fall asleep, would that also help me astral project while im about to fall asleep?
Also i was wondering, how long can an astral projection last? if i fell asleep at like 11 and woke up at 630 would it last the whole time or like 5 minutes?

APGuy

Well you see the vibrations are not a prerequisite for OBEs so that numb feeling could be an "alternative" so to speak.  The more you practice the longer you can OBE.  They can last a couple of seconds or from what I've read with enough practice they can last an entire night.

clandestino

Hi there.

If you feel the vibrations, you should lie back and observe them, passively....don't try and "force" them with your mind.

The easiest way to explain it is to lie back and relax, feeling the vibrations becoming more frequent/ stronger. At some point (within a few seconds, in my experience) the vibrations disappear / reach such a high frequency that they are enot noticeable.

You will either be : a) back to waking conciousness, having not projected, or
b) be in the state ready to float out of your body.

Again, floating out is something that you can't "force".

The projection will most likely be short, I'd guess under a minute. Read William Buhlman's books for more info on what to expect, as he has collated survey results from thousands of people's experiences !

good luck !
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

General-Army

Alot of fear has left me since i was last here, so im now not as afraid to astral project because i was afraid of other spirits around me because i saw a couple back years ago, i still do see one time to time though. When i lay down on my back at night to go to sleep, i feel the vibrations, from there, what should i do?