The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 24, 2021, 21:41:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some help  (Read 489 times)
fatfooty
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2021, 12:36:44 »

Could someone please pull my astral body out of my physical body? I feel like I am stuck here... Also I am not a big fan of jumpscares, so please be gentle Tongue

I am going to bed right now, I'll try and wait for a real experience Smiley

Could someone please pull my astral body out of my physical body? I feel like I am stuck here... Also I am not a big fan of jumpscares, so please be gentle Tongue
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 23:31:04 »

To go out of your body you must go inward. To my knowledge people who get pulled out have already reached projection point.

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 23:31:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 06:02:57 »

There is likely a relatively small group of people who could manage the energy and intent to “pull you out”. More importantly, there is likely an even smaller group within that subset who actually would choose to “pull you out”…

There are reasons too numerous to go into; an important one may be to not interfere directly unless there is a very valid reason. Also maybe a “pay grade” kind of thing…a lot of responsibility involved.

Like Nameless suggested, this should go inward as a request to your higher/inner self or to your guides. Don’t ask outwards as this may invite unwanted influences.

Some ideas
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 07:03:20 by EscapeVelocity » Logged

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 20:13:14 »

I am going to bed right now, I'll try and wait for a real experience Smiley

Next time you're trying and you feel stuck, ask someone to help you.  I did that once and was immediately grabbed by my ankles.  Of course I freaked out like a bonehead but I don't think I actually believed anyone would, it wasn't even something I thought about, it just thought, "help me, I'm stuck!" and someone did. I started yelling and kicking my feet and my husband said I was kicking my feet and making noise so he nudged me and brought me completely out of the experience.  I don't know why it scared me so, but there ya are.   tongue
fatfooty
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 13:51:35 »

This did not go as expected, still unable to project, is there anyone who cares for me in this world? lol Tongue

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 13:51:35 »

fatfooty
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 14:00:46 »

To go out of your body you must go inward. To my knowledge people who get pulled out have already reached projection point.

The three spatial degree of freedoms that i'm actually aware of are the usual left right front back up down axes, i find it difficult to figure out the fourth spatial dimension, that is inward outward, except when i close my eyes and go visually blank...

fatfooty
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 14:05:43 »

Next time you're trying and you feel stuck, ask someone to help you.  I did that once and was immediately grabbed by my ankles.  Of course I freaked out like a bonehead but I don't think I actually believed anyone would, it wasn't even something I thought about, it just thought, "help me, I'm stuck!" and someone did. I started yelling and kicking my feet and my husband said I was kicking my feet and making noise so he nudged me and brought me completely out of the experience.  I don't know why it scared me so, but there ya are.   tongue

The people around here obviously have no clue about these mystical teachings of astral projection or similar, that's why i said i feel stuck, so my only escape plan is that i could ask for help on the web T_T cry

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 20:19:53 »

Try this fatfooty. Lie or sit down, relax, now listen to your heartbeat, attune your breathing to match. Now as you relax allow yourself to follow your heartbeat down. Your heartbeat and breathing should slow significantly as well as your external awareness. This is going inward. The doorway to outer exploration is deep inside you.

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
omcasey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 21:23:05 »

Exxxxcellent. ( I was almost out by the end of your sentence.

I am! —theGalactic.Travel.Channel
Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 14:03:56 »

The people around here obviously have no clue about these mystical teachings of astral projection or similar, that's why i said i feel stuck, so my only escape plan is that i could ask for help on the web T_T cry

Well, that's not very fair to say....   It's not up to others to do what can only be done by yourself.  It took me YEARS of DAILY meditation and just immersing myself in the topic to get to a trance state and have experiences.  I only had a few conscious separations from my physical, mostly I faded into a lucid state or found myself in a dark void and then went from there.  Don't stress out if you are not aware of the physical separation, you'll get to the astral one way or another.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 01:15:20 »

To add to Naykid, it took me well over 10 years to figure this stuff out.

Nobody here is going to pull you out, but what we CAN do is help guide you and answer your questions.
So far, you haven't asked any.

Tell us what you're currently trying... maybe what books you're reading... maybe how long you've been trying for... and then we can actually help you.  Smiley

Please visit my website!  Smiley
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: