News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I need some help

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfooty

Quote from: LightBeam on August 04, 2021, 11:57:40
You have just identified your very limitations whether you realize it or not. They will keep you where you are until you open your mind. And who will witness your attempts for you to get embarrassed? They are strictly yours, you don't have to share them or demonstrate them with anyone that is not aligned with your beliefs. Everything happens within yourself. On the exterior, be kind to everyone, do everything with love and you will start attracting like events and people. In the interior within your mind you can practice AP, meditate, ask the universe for guidance, pay attention to all events in your life and think what are the lessons, am I learning them or am I blaming external sources.
If you don't understand what am I saying then there is nothing else I can do for you at this point, as you need to go through all grades first before graduating. We have provided you with the seeds to grow opportunities for knowledge ( you asked for suggestions and now you don't accept them). It's up to you if you want to take these seeds, nurture them and let them sprout. Or you  can ignore them and continue being stuck where you are. Eventually though every spirit learns, it just takes hundreds of thousands of life times if not more of challenges to get there. But you will.

I will not post on this topic any more as your time to understand is not here yet. Hopefully you will recall this information when you are ready in your own time.

Okee smiles if I choose to reply any different I probably wouldn't have those LightBeam replies so thanks buwahahaha :D
Could someone please pull my astral body out of my physical body? I feel like I am stuck here... Also I am not a big fan of jumpscares, so please be gentle :P

Nameless

Life's a grump aint it fatfooty? And I totally agree with you. We are pushed and shoved to think all the time, 24 hours a day and if that isn't enough we have to think about what we first thought about and doubt all or any conclusions we may have formed. Then we are supposed to include what everyone else thinks. Hahahaha

It's a wonder we aren't all batshit crazy but then again maybe we are.

And what does all that thinking get us? Seems worry follows thinking around like flies follow manure.

And THAT is why learning how to shut all that thinking OFF is so important.

Safe travels dear.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: fatfooty on August 04, 2021, 10:59:37
Oh I think you forgot the do the happy dance and the smile while you fart :P
I really hope life was this simple but I would look kinda silly if I were to try this in public. I live in a sad themed society and I am from a religious background as well. So I would feel very embarrassed and weird if I attempted such things. But hey thanks anyway...
You're your own worst enemy.

So, hey, what are you doing here exactly anyway? 
What do you want from us?

Nobody - ANYWHERE - is going to pull you out of anything... you have to learn to project yourself.
What we can do is guide you towards that.................. BUT you seem too arrogant to actually accept help.

Must be that religious upbringing.  Oh well.

EscapeVelocity

That was a succinct and wonderful summary of the issue LightBeam! A shame it falls on presently deaf and impolite ears...

But maybe it serves as the seedling that may grow through future lifetimes. After all, it has to start somewhere.

The Summer of Deafness is possibly another characterization I will add to my prior.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

MarsZM

put in the work and start meditating everyday. not being able to have experiences usually is because of blockages/beliefs. fear is a block too. stay open minded and youtube is great for obe techniques. many good books out there. tom campbell has a great youtube channel. there is a buddhist monk called ajahn brahm who teaches meditation as well which is a wonderful meditation practice. If you don't like books you can get audiobooks. or... again youtube channels. learn to develop a quiet mind that's where it all begins. in fact... really if you can learn to meditate you can do anything. get rid of all beliefs and come up with your own model based off your experiences. you can also ask guides/source/higher self whatever you wanna call it to help you start experiencing the greater reality. turn off the mental chatter and be open to that help. have a strong intent that you really want this.
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Naykid

Quote from: fatfooty on August 04, 2021, 10:59:37
Oh I think you forgot the do the happy dance and the smile while you fart :P
I really hope life was this simple but I would look kinda silly if I were to try this in public. I live in a sad themed society and I am from a religious background as well. So I would feel very embarrassed and weird if I attempted such things. But hey thanks anyway...

Why are you being so snotty?  Seems you want the glory without having to do the work at all....